The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slyc, I think we all know that your abilities go way beyond those of mere mortal men. ;)

Methinks you give me too much credit, but I'm not gonna argue with you. :p

Duh, Swiss Army wife sent me an evil text last night suggesting we skip our maternal and professional responsibilities and run laughing off to the beach after dumping our children in an overheated school. So of course it's cloudy now. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Apparently, you have run afoul of Murphy and his damnable laws.

If I were here, I'd say, get Rolf to wipe down the bar and I'm game, this High West is mighty tasty and I'm all about sharing. But alas, I'm not here, I'm writing. :devil:

Oh, that's right. I'll just pour whiskey on your virtual, not-there lower belly . . . . ;)

Methinks you give me too much credit, but I'm not gonna argue with you. :p

Apparently, you have run afoul of Murphy and his damnable laws.

Oh, that's right. I'll just pour whiskey on your virtual, not-there lower belly . . . . ;)

Well, naturally I am up for a bit of multi-tasking! Can I offer you a virtual body shot while posting in Lit and doing some ironing? But I insist on it being Lagavulin, not Laphroig. :devil:

I thought it was so nice, I added it twice! :rolleyes:

Naoko, bummer about the beach. You should go anyway, it could blow over!

Pour away, Slyc, I'll just try to lay very still and only virtually gasp a little when the virtual whiskey hits my virtual belly. ;)

Oh, looks like I got back just in time. ;)

Was with the family celebrating my Mom's birthday and she loved the Bose noise cancelling headphones we all got her.

Now bar is clean, any takers. :devil:

This is what I'm listening to as I'm writing. I jus heard it on the radio today on the way to my guitar lesson and I can't get enough of it. It's kind of dirty, and makes me want to dance. (Naked, of course.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg&feature=share

My instructor even showed me how to play the slow part at the beginning. I'll have to really practice to play the rest of it that fast!

Oops, I skipped you, I will have to give you a kiss ;).
:kiss:

Was with the family celebrating my Mom's birthday and she loved the Bose noise cancelling headphones we all got her.

LOL, one only has to think the word: body shot and you pop up, you sexy :devil:, you. What drink are you going to slurp off Shea and me?

This is what I'm listening to as I'm writing. I jus heard it on the radio today on the way to my guitar lesson and I can't get enough of it. It's kind of dirty, and makes me want to dance. (Naked, of course.)

My instructor even showed me how to play the slow part at the beginning. I'll have to really practice to play the rest of it that fast!

Nice. I actually like that. It's a pretty good song. I sure wouldn't have seen anything like that way back when I was taking guitar lessons. :p

There are a lot of guitarists I admire, but as far as I'm concerned, the best I've ever heard is this guy:

Nuno Bettencourt

Well, naturally I am up for a bit of multi-tasking! Can I offer you a virtual body shot while posting in Lit and doing some ironing? But I insist on it being Lagavulin, not Laphroig. :devil:

Now, is the body shot on you, or on me? I can go either way . . . ;)

Pour away, Slyc, I'll just try to lay very still and only virtually gasp a little when the virtual whiskey hits my virtual belly. ;)

Okay, just don't jiggle, or else it'll go all over the pl-

Never mind. Jiggle if you wanna. :devil:

Still nursing my Scotch, but I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind something. ;)

Oops, I skipped you, I will have to give you a kiss ;).
:kiss:

LOL, one only has to think the word: body shot and you pop up, you sexy :devil:, you. What drink are you going to slurp off Shea and me?

I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed. :D How about some tequila for my poison. *rumages through Rolf's bar* What would everyone else like?

Now, is the body shot on you, or on me? I can go either way . . . ;)

Still nursing my Scotch, but I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind something. ;)

I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed. :D How about some tequila for my poison. *rumages through Rolf's bar* What would everyone else like?

Well, Slyc, I think we know what a ... versatile performer you are. :devil:

Tequila, huh? LOL, you need a sweet n' salty lady for that one ;).

Nice guitar playing in here. Bit of classical for HP when he shows up? (With his camera one hopes <snerk>.)

I give my, uh, audience, what they want. ;)

The best tasting variety, as far as I'm concerned. :D

Nice guitar playing in here. Bit of classical for HP when he shows up? (With his camera one hopes <snerk>.)

Indeed. Nice handiwork there.

Hmm, I think I know a couple sweet ladies here. ;):D

Hey Willie, do you know if Newcastle is a good ale? Looking up English brews that are available at the local Total Wine.

Shea, here's a little music to pump up your writing. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM
Do I need to throw in the incentive of naughty pics? :rolleyes:

Hey Willie, do you know if Newcastle is a good ale? Looking up English brews that are available at the local Total Wine.

Newcastle isn't bad, although it has succumbed to the pressures of marketing and cost-effectiveness. Newcastle Brown Ale was much better ten-plus years ago when I served it in my Earl's Court pub. Since it has gone the route of mass exportation, its quality has suffered a bit.

I'd say it's comparable to Sam Adams Boston Lager as far as richness and flavor. A solid 7 on my 1-10 scale. ;)

Hmm, I think I know a couple sweet ladies here. ;):D

Shea, here's a little music to pump up your writing. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM
Do I need to throw in the incentive of naughty pics? :rolleyes:

Honey, Newkie Brown Ale, as we call it, is OK but is no longer made in Newcastle so many manly men eschew it in outrage. Especially as Newcastle is the kind of place where they could do with the jobs. :)

Brief pause for tutorial to teach cat how to get through catflap :rolleyes: (still without mastic on it).

What other beers is this local place providing?

Oh! *sits up spilling tequila down tummy* I looked up kitty weight gain and it seems the little black kitty, although small, is gaining weight at an appropriate rate so hopefully it'll be OK. Ooops! sorry about that mess, you must just lick a little further down. :devil:

Mmm! This High West is so good, you all must try it. I'll just settle down here on the bar over by John and Slyc. Here, Naoko, there's room for you to lie down just next to me ...;)

Yes John, naked pics for motivation are always welcome ... :devil:

Here is a little bit of Django Reinhardt, the famous gypsy guitar player. Notice his crippled left hand and the amazing things he does with it! (start around 3:00 in for the best footage.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2eWHKkT-RM

Honey, Newkie Brown Ale, as we call it, is OK but is no longer made in Newcastle so many manly men eschew it in outrage. Especially as Newcastle is the kind of place where they could do with the jobs. :)

Brief pause for tutorial to teach cat how to get through catflap :rolleyes: (still without mastic on it).

What other beers is this local place providing?

Oh! *sits up spilling tequila down tummy* I looked up kitty weight gain and it seems the little black kitty, although small, is gaining weight at an appropriate rate so hopefully it'll be OK. Ooops! sorry about that mess, you must just lick a little further down. :devil:

*lick* :devil: Can't let it go to waste. ;)

That is a good one, a new favorite since I saw him/them at Lolla last year. :)

Gotta support a local. ;) I'm not into rap, but I really like his music. His tribute to Dave Niehaus was wonderful.

Ok, a couple of shots each, then we motivate each other on writing. :D

You can be the sweet lady, I'll be salty. :devil:

Sounds perfect, since I'm just a sweet innocent girl from the midwest. I've never even been in a bar like this before! ;):devil:

Turns out I need Linkin Park to write this story. It is a bit dark ...

Ok, John, one more shot ... I don't know if there's a spot left on me that isn't damp and sticky, but if you can find one ... then back to the writing. Don't make me get out HP's deliciously dreadful dangerous whip! :devil:

You can be the sweet lady, I'll be salty. :devil:

Give it a good going over, we MILFs don't like mess, y'know. :devil:

You know I'm great at cleaning up. ;):devil:

Sounds perfect, since I'm just a sweet innocent girl from the midwest. I've never even been in a bar like this before! ;):devil:

Turns out I need Linkin Park to write this story. It is a bit dark ...

Got some salt and lime slices. ;)

I'm listening to this for my writing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dEPL76k1w

Last edited:
Ok, John, one more shot ... I don't know if there's a spot left on me that isn't damp and sticky, but if you can find one ... then back to the writing. Don't make me get out HP's deliciously dreadful dangerous whip! :devil:

*slurp* ;):devil:

Hmm, I like your thinking for encouragement. :D

'Kay, slurp up! I have to switch off Django Reinhardt and put on Wake Me Up Before You GoGo, boot Piglet out of bed, put the coffee on and weigh the kitten. Maybe I'll go to the city centre and buy the teachers end of year chocolates instead of the beach.
:)

I'll just give this whip a little crack before I go: write, damn you, write. :devil:

*slurp* ;):devil:

Hmm, I like your thinking for encouragement. :D

Well then here, John, YOU take HP's DDD whip. I'd prefer that actually ... ;):devil:

Naoko, that sounds like a lovely way to spend the day. But the beach would be better ...

And don't mention Wham! It's going to get in my head and my story will move in entirely the wrong direction!

Slyc, what did you end up licking on ... I mean slurping ... I mean sipping! on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back