The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're more than welcome to search through my tea cabinet at any time. I mostly do herbals, but sometimes have a lovely, spicy black tea.

:rose: Thank you. I've had one-third of my invitees respond so far, so we'll see how it goes.

Share? Only if you share some of that delicious looking chilli chicken!

Hint: it's a home-based business that seems perfect for an erotica writer. ;)

*hug* I'm glad you're feeling better, john. You're due a lazy weekend.

Welcome, Darktouch. Wow, I've never been considered one of the "cool kids!"

Ah good morning, anna. :) Thank you. May I get you some coffee? :rose:

You're more than welcome to search through my tea cabinet at any time. I mostly do herbals, but sometimes have a lovely, spicy black tea.

:rose: Thank you. I've had one-third of my invitees respond so far, so we'll see how it goes.

Share? Only if you share some of that delicious looking chilli chicken!

Hint: it's a home-based business that seems perfect for an erotica writer. ;)

*hug* I'm glad you're feeling better, john. You're due a lazy weekend.

Welcome, Darktouch. Wow, I've never been considered one of the "cool kids!"

Mmm, thank you! I would love some spicy black tea, they all look tasty.

Your business sounds very interesting! but I won't pry.

:eek: anna, you are so :cool: you are practically frozen! Except for being very hot too, of course. Luckily the two together make you the perfect ambient temperature for good company.

Darktouch said:
Ahh a scotch drinker! That was my poison as well, but now I am on a rye kick.

I don't mind a nice rye, but am mainly a single malt, if not single cask, drinker these days. As my habits are well known, my drinks cabinet is currently occupied by three different single malt whiskies. Oh and a bottle of Cointreau. :).

That's ok, I was off folding your sheets and checking on the laundry drying outside. ;)

What a superstar. :heart::heart::heart:
I hope you put your jeans on as you stepped outside ;), er, cuz it's bluidy freezing here! as my old childminder used to say (and so do all the children she cared for, LOL).

Walk ?, . . Walk ?

You don't walk a Dragon. We go flying, Madam.
And we did not do a lot of flying today: He was busy eating.

I now have re-discovered my Tracksuit!

:)
Do we get piccies of the Tracksuit?

A Canadian comic resident in an area of England where the local population habitually wear track suits and shell suits remarked that he had no idea the English were such fitness freaks, :D.

Oh Addidas! Very :cool:.

Coffee anyone? Good morning! Good morning! What a fine day.
:cool:

You can keep the coffee but I'll have a Jameson before bed.:):)

It's just before midnight here.
I hope the weather in the UK is improving.
It was almost 80 F in La La Land today. However the water situation is a little limp after so little snow this winter.

How is your Holiday coming along?

You can keep the coffee but I'll have a Jameson before bed.:):)

It's just before midnight here.
I hope the weather in the UK is improving.
It was almost 80 F in La La Land today. However the water situation is a little limp after so little snow this winter.

How is your Holiday coming along?

A Jameson! very nice.

It's one of those strangely beautiful mornings here. The rain has washed the world and left it gleaming and the rising sun shines low over the garden, like Golden Syrup pouring over the daffodils. The snakeshead fritillaries are coming up and there's a small blue grape hyacinth, which I didn't plant - that was a nice surprise.

We never have to worry about the water in South Wales! In Wales it rains so much that we export water to England. Perhaps I can send you some?

LOL, my holiday starts tomorrow when I finally finish sewing name labels in every little garment Piglet has to take on her mud marathon with the school. I can probably leave the socks, what do you think? Excuse me bringing my sewing in here, I'm not covering my lap with it, honest ;), I'll try to hold it away from my body. <snerk>.

Oh Addidas! Very :cool:.

Coffee anyone? Good morning! Good morning! What a fine day.
:cool:

Good morning, Duchess. Just before midnight here too, but I'll take a cup of coffee. Good NASCAR race today and now I have the F1 race streaming on my second monitor. Hopefully I'll get some quality writing in tonight. Got some fans nipping at me to get my next chapter written.

Good morning, Duchess. Just before midnight here too, but I'll take a cup of coffee. Good NASCAR race today and now I have the F1 race streaming on my second monitor. Hopefully I'll get some quality writing in tonight. Got some fans nipping at me to get my next chapter written.

Good luck with the writing. :nana::nana: (BTW, I think you drink a bit much coffee for someone who is not getting enough sleep and has been having dizzy spells. Excuse me while I have a brief mommy moment here, we MILFs are rather prone to it! LOL.)

I can hear the sound as of piglets stirring up above. I rented another piglet for a sleepover to keep mine entertained so hopefully I can get on with stuff this morning, although I will have to go and pour breakfast into their troughs in a minute.

JackLuis, how exciting, there's a photo of you circulating the net!

547450_500615949996231_1810215775_n.jpg

Good luck with the writing. :nana::nana: (BTW, I think you drink a bit much coffee for someone who is not getting enough sleep and has been having dizzy spells. Excuse me while I have a brief mommy moment here, we MILFs are rather prone to it! LOL.)

I can hear the sound as of piglets stirring up above. I rented another piglet for a sleepover to keep mine entertained so hopefully I can get on with stuff this morning, although I will have to go and pour breakfast into their troughs in a minute.

Hehe, you're excused. :D I get that a lot, was nagged about it today and had to promise that I would get a physical soon....since I haven't had one in nearly ten years. :eek:

Rented a piglet? They have a service for that? Hopefully you have a steady stream of Disney moves playing nonstop in your DVD player.

Hehe, you're excused. :D I get that a lot, was nagged about it today and had to promise that I would get a physical soon....since I haven't had one in nearly ten years. :eek:

Rented a piglet? They have a service for that? Hopefully you have a steady stream of Disney moves playing nonstop in your DVD player.

Well, you better go and do it! I want to hear you phoned up and booked in on Monday. Gosh, a good man who is willing to help around the house is EXTREMELY hard to find, and a .... :eek:

Oh, um, coffee. I promised HP I would er, put the coffee on.

Actually it's a piglet exchange programme, LOL. We parents swap them about and run out the door with our hair still mussed up to snatch an evening out now and then. Disney is permanently streaming through our DVD player! We have so many DVDs we had to take them out the boxes and keep them in CD storage in CD paper envelopes. It's amazing how much space that saves. (Yes, yes, thank you, I will accept the Nobel Prize for that brilliant idea.)

JackLuis, how exciting, there's a photo of you circulating the net!

547450_500615949996231_1810215775_n.jpg

Oh, I would never use a .303 I prefer rimless cartridges.

So you sew too? I used to sew and liked it but could never get my stitches even.:eek: It made my fingers sore too. My Granny would let me baste quilt squares for her though.

Oh, I would never use a .303 I prefer rimless cartridges.

So you sew too? I used to sew and liked it but could never get my stitches even.:eek: It made my fingers sore too. My Granny would let me baste quilt squares for her though.

Oh yes, I am a top class high femme uptown MILF :). I sew and knit too. I find I get a little prick now and then too ;); it helps to use a thimble. Have you tried knitting? I love knitting.

Well, you better go and do it! I want to hear you phoned up and booked in on Monday. Gosh, a good man who is willing to help around the house is EXTREMELY hard to find, and a .... :eek:

Oh, um, coffee. I promised HP I would er, put the coffee on.

Actually it's a piglet exchange programme, LOL. We parents swap them about and run out the door with our hair still mussed up to snatch an evening out now and then. Disney is permanently streaming through our DVD player! We have so many DVDs we had to take them out the boxes and keep them in CD storage in CD paper envelopes. It's amazing how much space that saves. (Yes, yes, thank you, I will accept the Nobel Prize for that brilliant idea.)

Yes M'am! Guess you still want me around to help service you...uh...I mean laundry...err. :eek: Yes...umm..coffee...right. Got the Keurig on and an assortment of K-cups out.

Ah, I remember those. We actually have a "cousin exchange program" with my aunt and uncle in St. Louis. That actually is a brilliant idea. Though I do like the DVD boxes staring at me, reminding me to not neglect them.

What I'm looking at right now.
http://sdrv.ms/110u9iY

:rose:

Yes M'am! Guess you still want me around to help service you...uh...I mean laundry...err. :eek: Yes...umm..coffee...right. Got the Keurig on and an assortment of K-cups out.

Ah, I remember those. We actually have a "cousin exchange program" with my aunt and uncle in St. Louis. That actually is a brilliant idea. Though I do like the DVD boxes staring at me, reminding me to not neglect them.

What I'm looking at right now.
http://sdrv.ms/110u9iY

:rose:

Oh, I know you can service my every need ... er, um, I mean help out really nicely with folding the sheets! :eek: Put that coffee on now *clears throat*.

Some DVD boxes are sacred of course. My boxed set of Star Trek films. The Special Director's Cut tin edition of Apocalypse Now. And the Herbie collection. We like to see cars going round and round very fast too sometimes, y'know ;).

Wow, that's a really nice screen you have there.
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back