The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly, you really can be a bit of a minx.
Bless you, Lady.

I put P90 into Google and got an interesting 9mm firearm. :confused:

But he reminds me of the adverts for Charles Atlas, seen when I was a kid.

Good morning HP, coffee's on. Thinking about cooking up lots of bacon for breakfast. Get any good photography in lately?

Well, any chance of getting any writing done seems to be shot. Getting a sudden dizzy spell so I'm off to bed. :( Goodnight all.

Hey, HP. You managed to escape the clutches of the lissome Gabriella, then...? :D

Coffee?

I guess I did (when I remember the connections).
Coffee, you say?
OH yes, please.

I got myself a new pair of trainers this morning and discovered that no all trainers are actually for the purpose of training; some are "fashion" items.
Is there no escape ?
:(

Coffee, you say?
OH yes, please.

I got myself a new pair of trainers this morning and discovered that no all trainers are actually for the purpose of training; some are "fashion" items.
Is there no escape ?

But what are you training for? :D

And where do the training wheels go? :eek:

Well, any chance of getting any writing done seems to be shot. Getting a sudden dizzy spell so I'm off to bed. :( Goodnight all.

Hope you are OK, John.
:rose:

Steve said:
Ah, quiet weekends. Yeah, I remember those... :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. Well, the last piece of Piglet outdoor activity two days away from mom stuff has been bought, the new Piglet mattress (straw of course) installed and I shall just have a quiet cup of tea (and whisper, don't tell HP, a Chelsea bun with butter on it, mmmm), before womanhandling the old mattress and some other stuff out to the shed. I shall just have time to do a bit of cleaning round before Piglet's friend arrives for a rambunctious sleepover.
:cool:
(Those sunglasses have diamante studded arms, btw.)

HP said:

LOL, poor HP. I stick to kitten heels myself. It saves a world of misunderstandings and trouble. (Except when I wear them out into mid Wales and discover myself wading through six inches of snow.)

:kiss: TX

Ah, quiet weekends. Yeah, I remember those... :rolleyes:

Cold, or allergies? Either way, I hope they clear up promptly... <hug>
If we manage to figure out the timing on when local tv airs this weekend's F1 race, it'll really get quiet.

Cold or allergies is always the question. It started out as allergies, but seems to be turning into a cold. As long as it clears up by Wednesday, I'll be happy. *hug* Thank you.

Oh, dizzy isn't good. *hug* Try to take it easy for a day.

Coffee, you say?
OH yes, please.

Is there no escape ?
Isn't it ridiculous? I need to find a new pair for everyday.

If we manage to figure out the timing on when local tv airs this weekend's F1 race, it'll really get quiet.

Cold or allergies is always the question. It started out as allergies, but seems to be turning into a cold. As long as it clears up by Wednesday, I'll be happy. *hug* Thank you.

Good things coming up Wednesday?
Would you like a hot lemony drink, might that help?
:heart:

Good things coming up Wednesday?
Would you like a hot lemony drink, might that help?
Kicking off my new business venture. *fingers crossed*

Hmm, I'll have to add lemons to my grocery list, thank you for the reminder. Thanks, Naoko. I'm drinking a wonderful, cinnamony tea with lots of honey right now. I'll fix a toddy before bed too.

Hmm, I'll have to add lemons to my grocery list, thank you for the reminder. Thanks, Naoko. I'm drinking a wonderful, cinnamony tea with lots of honey right now. I'll fix a toddy before bed too.

Mmmm, that tea sounds lovely. May I have a cup?

Very best of luck! Hope it goes really well.

(I suppose there's been a fair amount of stress, whether from excitement or anxiety, which I find manifests itself annoyingly in my sinuses.)

Gonna share...? Or would you, y'know, have to kill us all if you told us....? ;)

ETA: I've just cooked one of my fave teas - chilli chicken (see Di's recipe thread). It was, even though I say so myself, bloody lovely... :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130413_175703.jpg
    IMG_20130413_175703.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Not sure what happened last night, but feeling better now. I think it will be a lazy weekend.

Hi everyone! Is this where all the cool kids are hangin this year?

It sure is! Steve is the :cool:est and gives the best hugs. (Steve, that chilli chicken looks delicious!)

John, so glad you're feeling better. We were worried. Any ideas what made you come over faint? (Apart from the realisation that I'd sneaked out another laundry load yesterday.)

What's your drink, Darktouch? What time of day is it where you are? Here in Blighty, it's nearly single malt whisky time.
:nana: (this banana would be wearing a kilt if this weren't the Naked Party thread.)

Thanks All, having a whiskey sour here in the fabled land of Connecticut and trying to get back into the swin of Lit

Thanks All, having a whiskey sour here in the fabled land of Connecticut and trying to get back into the swin of Lit

Well this is the swinging place! Look what's still dangling from the chandelier.

I'm just snoffling my supper and then I shall hit the ironing and the Lagavulin. :devil:

Mmmm, that tea sounds lovely. May I have a cup?

Very best of luck! Hope it goes really well.

(I suppose there's been a fair amount of stress, whether from excitement or anxiety, which I find manifests itself annoyingly in my sinuses.)
You're more than welcome to search through my tea cabinet at any time. I mostly do herbals, but sometimes have a lovely, spicy black tea.

:rose: Thank you. I've had one-third of my invitees respond so far, so we'll see how it goes.

Gonna share...? Or would you, y'know, have to kill us all if you told us....? ;)

ETA: I've just cooked one of my fave teas - chilli chicken (see Di's recipe thread). It was, even though I say so myself, bloody lovely... :D
Share? Only if you share some of that delicious looking chilli chicken!

Hint: it's a home-based business that seems perfect for an erotica writer. ;)

Good morning everyone! Not sure what happened last night, but feeling better now. I think it will be a lazy weekend.
*hug* I'm glad you're feeling better, john. You're due a lazy weekend.

Hi everyone! Is this where all the cool kids are hangin this year?
Welcome, Darktouch. Wow, I've never been considered one of the "cool kids!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back