The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magners, at a guess...? Evening, John... :) Nice... necklace, anna... ;)

I'll take a Guinness, in celebration of the day. :D
And it's such a small stone, you have to get really close to see it properly! ;) Thanks, steve. And yeah, I think it might have been Magners. I discovered it along the Antrim coast and ordered it everywhere we went afterward.

I think it's your OCD, anna. :rose:

The only bit of green I want is the fresh green of new leaves.
But I'll have a glass of something in a green glass.
It could be, which is why I suggested it, HP, however... what if I was observing dietary restrictions?

I used to have a lovely set of green stemware. I wonder if it's still at Mom's.

No, it's smart!

We have a raw meat wood cutting board and a cooked meat wooden cutting board. For veggies, we use plastic cutting "boards" or paper plates.
THANK YOU! We have a set of four, color-coded boards, and I love them. Of course, if I'm doing a chicken stir-fry, I'll frequently just chop the veggies on the chicken board. It wouldn't have been an issue if he'd been cutting veggies on the red meat board, but I don't want meat on the veggie board.

I might be too tired to bake my cake now.

Hmmm, wanders in for the first time, looks around, ditches my clothing and does a shot of JD and places the bottle on the table for anyone who would like some.

But get it quick, because if not I'll kill the damn thing!

Hmmm, wanders in for the first time, looks around, ditches my clothing and does a shot of JD and places the bottle on the table for anyone who would like some.

Heya, LC. :)

In a JD kinda mood, are you?

I'm sipping Tullamore Dew, in homage to the Irish ancestors. :)

It could be, which is why I suggested it, HP, however... what if I was observing dietary restrictions?

I'm sure that can be sorted nicely. :eave the Notes with Rolf and next time it'#s "drinks all round", you'll not get an embarrassing glass of the wrong stuff. :rose:

Welcome LC. You really don't have to do that. Just ask Rolf and you will be fixed in no time at all :)

Hi Di :rose:

*Pulls anna out of the wall* Hey, no need to be a wall flower ;)
Thank you. *hug*

Welcome, lc. *pours very generous serving of Jack, adding a splash of Coke* I'll be in the hot tub.

Hi there, Di. I started out with the Irish cider but I've been running in circles all day. Gentleman Jack is highly welcome about now.

I'm sure that can be sorted nicely. :eave the Notes with Rolf and next time it'#s "drinks all round", you'll not get an embarrassing glass of the wrong stuff. :rose:

Welcome LC. You really don't have to do that. Just ask Rolf and you will be fixed in no time at all :)

Hi Di :rose:
And what if lc doesn't want to be... fixed? ;)

No, the drinks are no problem. :rose: My problem at the house is that I'm either OCD or just really anal-retentive and the fella... isn't. I should just stay the hell out of the kitchen if he's cooking and then I won't see the clutter that he leaves on every surface.

It has been a relaxing day, thanks. Washing this morning
and watching the F1 race this afternoon.

A glass of something, perhaps ?
Merlot, was it ?

Washing, here too. Its a weekend thing. :)

I'm sipping Irish whiskey tonight, in honour of the day. Thanks. What are you having?

Thank you. *hug*

Welcome, lc. *pours very generous serving of Jack, adding a splash of Coke* I'll be in the hot tub.

Hi there, Di. I started out with the Irish cider but I've been running in circles all day. Gentleman Jack is highly welcome about now.

And what if lc doesn't want to be... fixed? ;)

No, the drinks are no problem. :rose: My problem at the house is that I'm either OCD or just really anal-retentive and the fella... isn't. I should just stay the hell out of the kitchen if he's cooking and then I won't see the clutter that he leaves on every surface.

Hiya, Anna!

I like cider too, more in summer, though. And whiskey of any sort leaves a nice slow burn in the tummy. :D

I understand completely about the cutting boards. I have the same colour coded system. And, no, it makes no sense to stack them afterward. :rolleyes:

Clutter, though? Well, you're getting a meal out of it. There's no one right way to use a kitchen. :rose:

Heya, LC. :)

In a JD kinda mood, are you?

I'm sipping Tullamore Dew, in homage to the Irish ancestors. :)

I'm always in a Jack state of mind. The only question is whether or not there is any coke involved in the deal.

Today I am shooting some pool and sans coke! Happy St. Patricks Day!

Sorry, me dear, it must be a gender thing.
The object is to DO the Job. If that takes a great deal of 'things' so be it.
Clearing up is a bit different, I fear.

I'm sipping Irish whiskey tonight, in honour of the day. Thanks. What are you having?

There's no one right way to use a kitchen. :rose:

Martini Bianco & Lemonade. My taste buds have woken sufficiently for me to get a whiff of the taste - at last.

I'm always in a Jack state of mind. The only question is whether or not there is any coke involved in the deal.

Today I am shooting some pool and sans coke! Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too. Hope you win the game. :)

Sorry, me dear, it must be a gender thing.
The object is to DO the Job. If that takes a great deal of 'things' so be it.
Clearing up is a bit different, I fear.

I think it might be a personal preference kind of thing, HP. Not a male/female divide.

Martini Bianco & Lemonade. My taste buds have woken sufficiently for me to get a whiff of the taste - at last.

So, glad to hear this! :rose: We'll make it a large one, then, shall we?

Finally cleaning up my study. Stumbling across old college papers and wondering if I should keep them.

Finally cleaning up my study. Stumbling across old college papers and wondering if I should keep them.

Hey there. Sorry I disappeared on you earlier. I needed a nap. :)

I am finally getting rid of mine. The world has moved on.

If you have a scanner, you could image them and toss 'em?

Hiya, Anna!

I like cider too, more in summer, though. And whiskey of any sort leaves a nice slow burn in the tummy. :D

I understand completely about the cutting boards. I have the same colour coded system. And, no, it makes no sense to stack them afterward. :rolleyes:

Clutter, though? Well, you're getting a meal out of it. There's no one right way to use a kitchen. :rose:
Lots of laundry here too. In fact, I just heard the dryer stop, so I should probably pull that out so I can fold what needs folding and ignore the ironing for another week.

Cider or a nice rose wine are perfect drinks for summer weather. Especially considering the short outdoor season we have in the great north. :rose:

Thank you for understanding the cutting board situation, and while I agree that there is no one right way to use a kitchen, it's really frustrating to want to clean up after he cooks me a wonderful meal and have nowhere to stack dishes for washing.

Oh, I love Martini Bianco. I'll have to try it with Lemonade!

I'd say no, but I'm currently going through a de-cluttering phase.

Lots of laundry here too. In fact, I just heard the dryer stop, so I should probably pull that out so I can fold what needs folding and ignore the ironing for another week.

Cider or a nice rose wine are perfect drinks for summer weather. Especially considering the short outdoor season we have in the great north. :rose:

Thank you for understanding the cutting board situation, and while I agree that there is no one right way to use a kitchen, it's really frustrating to want to clean up after he cooks me a wonderful meal and have nowhere to stack dishes for washing.

Oh, I love Martini Bianco. I'll have to try it with Lemonade!

I'd say no, but I'm currently going through a de-cluttering phase.

This is when a nice stool in the kitchen comes in handy. ;)

<hug>

Maybe I'll do that to the ones I actually got good grades on. :p Mmm, I can smell the corned beef from the slow cooker.

Oh, as promised, pictures from last night's show.
http://sdrv.ms/132ATRw
http://sdrv.ms/XT5gFV
http://sdrv.ms/15f1Blt
http://sdrv.ms/16CZxXY
http://sdrv.ms/132B53g

Corned beef? :catroar: Please share. :)

I bet you could, too!

Hi, Andy. :kiss: Have you been cooking lately?

How kind. :rose:

I've a lovely bottle of Tullamore Dew, as well. Though it might be a bit less than full, considering the length of the trip. :D

At least it's enough to sample. :D I'll open up a Columbia Cellermaster's Riesling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back