The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good - erm - morning all,
I hate waking in the middle of the night

Rolf,
A glass of something for all, please.

:)

Good night, sweetest of witches. I've had a busy day and am headed for the leaf pile.

bear_curled_up_in_den.jpg

Good night, sweetpea.

Morning, Naked People. :)

How's everyone today?

Rolf, a coffee if you please - strong, black and sweet, just like my men... :D

Hullo guys! I had a real lie-in today, why it's practically normal waking up time! Lucky it's Sunday so I can sneak in my AH time while people oversleep or build the Hobbit House out of Lego in the front room.

Gosh that was a good day yesterday. I shall go and burble about it in the rugby thread. I wanted to go to the pub but the Fella refused, maybe because last time we went - with his mates - I drank five (six?) pints with whiskies on the side. I plaintively messaged his main mate saying, if you'd like to come round and watch the match bring beer, we have whisky. To my surprise he and another mate showed up, instead of heading for the pub. We had a great time.

Well, better go and hang my laundry and get in the croissants, otherwise they sell out of the almond ones :eek:. There doesn't seem to be anyone here but if you can get in your order while I blurt in the rugby thread, I will get you an almond or chocolate croissant.
:rose:

Well, friends, I must be off to bed. Sleep sweet or enjoy enjoy your day, as the case may be. :kiss:

If it were me whose tool box your were raiding, the answer would be a very definite YES. (I even bought my Ex-wife a toolbox and tools of her own)
I do not know what your Fella's interest in tools and their correct use is [unless he's a perfectionist and like his tools laid out 'just so'].

Now, to be serious for a moment; do you really need some help ?
'Cos if the answer is not Yes, I may be able to make a few jokes.1

Take a look at this: Non-skid

I'm having a thought. Maybe when the painters come back to do the kitchen (I think it'll have to be a month or two, as we need the back of the house doing now), I could ask them to do the surfaces too? Then I won't be risking wrapping the Fella's chisel in sticky-backed plastic.

The Fablon looks good, Og. The caravan things look nice, too. I am serious about doing the surfaces but some jokes would be great :D.

Good morning nakeds. Hope everyone had a good weekends and St. Patricks day. Um, how am I supposed to wear green when I'm naked?

*Fuming quietly* When one has multiple cutting boards in order to reduce cross-contamination of foods, WHY would someone take the veggie board and the red meat board, use them both, then PUT THE RED BOARD ON TOP OF THE VEGGIE BOARD???

Or is that just my OCD kicking in?

Good morning nakeds. Hope everyone had a good weekends and St. Patricks day. Um, how am I supposed to wear green when I'm naked?
I've tied my hair back with a green band and have a green jade necklace. I also have green eyes, but I've been told those don't count. Whatever.

If I could remember the cider I was drinking all over Ireland, I'd order it.

*Fuming quietly* When one has multiple cutting boards in order to reduce cross-contamination of foods, WHY would someone take the veggie board and the red meat board, use them both, then PUT THE RED BOARD ON TOP OF THE VEGGIE BOARD???

I've tied my hair back with a green band and have a green jade necklace. I also have green eyes, but I've been told those don't count. Whatever.

Magners, at a guess...? Evening, John... :) Nice... necklace, anna... ;)

I'll take a Guinness, in celebration of the day. :D

I think it's your OCD, anna. :rose:

The only bit of green I want is the fresh green of new leaves.
But I'll have a glass of something in a green glass.

No, it's smart!

We have a raw meat wood cutting board and a cooked meat wooden cutting board. For veggies, we use plastic cutting "boards" or paper plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back