The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, judging by some of the people I've seen in my short stay here, get it bitten off.

Not round here, Spike.
You do realise that that was a very rare event ?
As in Uncommon ?
As in Unusual ?

Rolf, please get this man a glass of whatever he's drinking.

Umph! *Yawn* Urrrr, need coffee ... is it noon yet? Wha? That late? No shit? Oh, well. Good afternoon then. I gotta stop them nocturnal writing binges. When the muse calls, you answer. :D

Good Evening all.
Rolf; a glass of something nice for the assembled company if you please.
:)

Hey all! Out on a quick walk right now but should have some nice pics to share today. HP what drink would you recommend for a sunny, yet chilly early spring day?:)

How come you and I seem to be on different schedules?

The way my schedule works these days, I post in the late mornings, early afternoons, and very late at night (central time zone). I'll also have some sporadic posts here and there (such as this one) and won't get back on for another few hours. I'm guessing you aren't around as often during the times I am. But I'm sure we'll catch up one of these days.

Last edited:
The way my schedule works these days, I post in the late mornings, early afternoons, and very late at night (central time zone). I'll also have some sporadic posts here and there (such as this one) and won't get back on for another few hours. I'm guessing you aren't around as often during the times I am. But I'm sure we'll catch up one of these days.

I suppose not, but a chat would be nice.

You can all too easily drop the Magic Wand.
:)
I gotta get me one of those! Oh, wait... you're probably not talking about the Hitachi, are you?

I think I'll make that next. Right now having a mix of plum wine and sake.

Here are the pics from my little walk. Just a quick jot down to Starbucks and back. I guess the bees are a sure sign that it's springtime.

http://sdrv.ms/YN6GjN
http://sdrv.ms/YN6JvY
http://sdrv.ms/XaBz4S
Beautiful shots, john. If I send you one, will you post it for me? I'm a tech idiot.

I gotta get me one of those! Oh, wait... you're probably not talking about the Hitachi, are you?

Beautiful shots, john. If I send you one, will you post it for me? I'm a tech idiot.

Of course! Just send me the pic and a brief explanation of it. :D

You might not have needed to worry, Naoko. I'm somewhere in the first series.

Did I mention that the event last night went very well? I had a reader cancel because of illness at nearly the last minute and was short two men, but the two men I already had were willing to read extra roles AND I was able to recruit another woman as she was walking in the door. Everyone loved it. *tossing confetti*

Well done, Anna! that's fantastic. *tosses more confetti*

I was careful with my glass while watching Game of Thrones but I needn't have worried, all the slaughtering was well signposted - and the 'interesting' incestuous scenes. I liked the first series for its politics, how he explored the different ruling ethos in different kingdoms. This series seems a bit more ... symbolico-mythical. Although Jon Snow remains very hot.

John, I would love a coffee. Those pictures are again beautiful. And plum wine - seems you have the perfect Spring day drink lined up. It's a little cold here for getting out the plum wine but soon! there's the sniff of it in the air (or is that snow?)

BTW, TXRad - I'm wondering how you put that picture in the post in my Hot Arabic Chicks thread, rather than just as a link to photos?

:rose:

BTW, TXRad - I'm wondering how you put that picture in the post in my Hot Arabic Chicks thread, rather than just as a link to photos?

:rose:

You upload to get the link onto lit. Once you have that link, go to the top of the box and click on the postcard. Copy and paste the link in there. Preview and you should have the picture.

If ya have any problems, just yell. :kiss:

ETA: I posted a little more inspiration in that thread. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back