The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Enjoying the moist air of the steam room, clearing the lungs and soaking the body*

So there is a big warming ball of fire in the sky right now over Seattle. Just what the hell is it?!?!

Spike, I'm sure Naoko will be gentle if you say "please mistress".
Apparently, some time in the steam room was just what I needed. :)

Hi John! I think I'll leave you two to enjoy the steam room alone. Besides, Anna could use the peace and quiet. Anna, I hope your headache improves. Have a wonderful evening, folks. :)
Headache is much better and the evening went better than I'd expected. It still wasn't what I wanted, but it worked and people enjoyed it. Plus, I managed to get two of our actresses that haven't been onstage in over a year back into the swing of things. I feel very good about that.

Welcome back, Molly! :rose: You've been missed.

Okay, word of warning. "Game of Thrones" is not necessarily a show to be watched with a glass of wine in hand.

Hi, everyone! The witch is on the air once more. Looks like I missed a lot of new faces, a lot of fun and maybe a quarrel or two.

Now might be a good time to remind everyone of the rules of the house.

No more ugliness, if you please. This is supposed to be a happy place. :kiss:

Molly!! :kiss: Hiya sweetie! Welcome back. You're just in time to bust up this bar fight. :D

Slyc! How I've missed your fun ways.

I have a Maine Coon. He's quite the love, a real gentleman with an entertaining, playful side. I highly recommend the breed. They're such lovely friends.

Hey, sweet cheeks. :kiss: I've missed you, too.

Wow, Molly came to the party and I had gone home to do washing up! I am gutted I missed her.

So sorry that I'd slipped off, Spike. You certainly don't have to call me Mistress, ignore that naughty John and his fantasies. ]Most High Goddess will do fine.

Anna - thanks for the warning about Game of Thrones. We're about to watch episode two of the second series tonight - with wine! :eek:. I'll make sure I put my glass down very carefully between sips.

Now then, Rolf. Cups of tea for myself and the Dragon. Not too much mess here from the hot tub today. Just put those torn limbs and other leftover body parts from the fighting in this box for me. I seem to have started writing a vampire story with Loquere, and they will do for if we move on to Frankenstein afterwards.

:rose:

I guess I'm to blame. Ladies do tend to do that around me. Also, Naoko's gonna sit with me for a while. She's going to show me the ropes!

Spike, mate, I commend to talk to Mistress Lynn about Ropes and things. She's got an interesting line in restraints; if you like that sort of thing. Speaking personally, it does my head in, but whatever floats your boat.
-----------------

Thank you, Molly, and a warm welcome back. :rose:
Your sage advice is, as usual, very welcome (I did not want to drag a row into the lounge but it kinda followed me).
I shall endeavour to remember it (God dammit, I like lounging in the lounge; you're all so erudite).

Anyone fancy a drink of some sort ?
:)

Wow, Molly came to the party and I had gone home to do washing up! I am gutted I missed her.

Now then, Rolf. Cups of tea for myself and the Dragon. Not too much mess here from the hot tub today. Just put those torn limbs and other leftover body parts from the fighting in this box for me. I seem to have started writing a vampire story with Loquere, and they will do for if we move on to Frankenstein afterwards.

Leave the limbs for Igor; he'll find them useful (what goes around, comes around.)

Goodness me, HP, you're starting early! Shall we slip some of Di's scotch into our cups of tea, then. It's Irish whiskey, not Scotch whisky, so we can be a bit rough with it. ;)

Goodness me, HP, you're starting early! Shall we slip some of Di's scotch into our cups of tea, then. It's Irish whiskey, not Scotch whisky, so we can be a bit rough with it. ;)

If it's Irish, I keep it for later with some 7-up.
I'll have a small measure of domestic blended in me tea.

If it's Irish, I keep it for later with some 7-up.
I'll have a small measure of domestic blended in me tea.

:eek: ROFLMAO! How disgusting. I never thought I'd be shocked in here! You're so depraved.

Must Clean Fridge! Give me a cup of that tea and blended scotch to embolden me for the dread task.

Phew, thank goodness. Thank you Rolf and Olaf for the help with the fridge. Isn't it worrying when you come across a packet of spinach a week out of date and it still looks really fresh and as if you bought it yesterday.

Lovely clean fridge! now only the rest of the house to do to match .... :rolleyes:

(truly an honourable slut! LOL)

:nana:
(Get back in the fruit bowl - you naughty dancing banana!)

I'm very pale, its true. I never thought you'd comment on it, though. :(

Hello, Naked People. Aren't we happy its the weekend? :cattail:

I'm happy it's the Rugby Six Nations! Does fluffy count as light? I am really light, honest. The doctorate is nothing, I got that by fluttering my eyelashes. ;)

I'm happy it's the Rugby Six Nations! Does fluffy count as light? I am really light, honest. The doctorate is nothing, I got that by fluttering my eyelashes. ;)

Happy Rugby Six Nations Day. :rose:

Hmmmm, what did Tx mean by light? Is he referring to shade, tone, weight or fewer calories? ;)

Happy Rugby Six Nations Day. :rose:

Hmmmm, what did Tx mean by light? Is he referring to shade, tone, weight or fewer calories? ;)

Darlin' you don't have anything to worry about in any of those cases. :rose::kiss:

Naoko, fluffy is always good. ;)

Darlin' you don't have anything to worry about in any of those cases. :rose::kiss:

Naoko, fluffy is always good. ;)

Sweet talker. :rose: :kiss: I can, at least, promise that I'm not fattening. Unless you eat my cooking.

I'm off to the showers, then to brave the wilds of Ikea (Swedish for 'pay to put it together yourself').

Hey, sweet cheeks. :kiss: I've missed you, too.

Where have you been? You know the Party isn't the same without you.

Funny thing about the Party. Everyone always comes back. ;)

Thank you, Molly, and a warm welcome back. :rose:
Your sage advice is, as usual, very welcome (I did not want to drag a row into the lounge but it kinda followed me).
I shall endeavour to remember it (God dammit, I like lounging in the lounge; you're all so erudite).

Anyone fancy a drink of some sort ?
:)

Let's just remember that we choose to engage. No one forces us. We either rise above, or we wallow in the muck.

Some of these people here should probably lighten the fuck up.

Ease up. Everyone has a right to an opinion. It's how it's expressed that causes issue.

And some of the people here are too light already. :D

Tex, I love you, but behave.

“Pale beauty stands aghast,” he said, “at the vulgar ugliness of men.”

― Tanith Lee, Louisa The Poisoner

You're beautiful, doll.

Sorry, Molly.
Do you mind if I excuse myself and go wash the muck off ?
I fear I may have wallowed a trifle too much.

>> Edges sideways towards the door to the showers <<

Sorry, Molly.
Do you mind if I excuse myself and go wash the muck off ?
I fear I may have wallowed a trifle too much.

>> Edges sideways towards the door to the showers <<

You just want to get your hands on the maidens in the baths. ;)

...Anna - thanks for the warning about Game of Thrones. We're about to watch episode two of the second series tonight - with wine! :eek:. I'll make sure I put my glass down very carefully between sips.

You might not have needed to worry, Naoko. I'm somewhere in the first series.

I'm very happy it's the weekend. I'm also very pale. ;)

Let's just remember that we choose to engage. No one forces us. We either rise above, or we wallow in the muck.

... Everyone has a right to an opinion. It's how it's expressed that causes issue.
*making notes for personal use*

Did I mention that the event last night went very well? I had a reader cancel because of illness at nearly the last minute and was short two men, but the two men I already had were willing to read extra roles AND I was able to recruit another woman as she was walking in the door. Everyone loved it. *tossing confetti*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back