The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Di, I'm always in trouble. Ask Mols.

Last month I was tasting some truly fine sauces in Italy. I'm going to miss the restaurants and the people. It's a warm country.

Gee, do you like that? Being in trouble, I mean...

What were you doing in Italy? My boss spent 6 months on assignment there and loved it.

I don't dance well. You've heard of two left feet? That's an understatement for me. No rhythm, no rhyme. I'm an embarrassment.

Oh, sure. Rub it in. You're just mean.

No argument there. :rolleyes: I've seen you dance. You dance like there's no one watching and it's fun to see, just not quite . . . what's the word? Graceful?

Seriously, though, kiddo, I was sorry to hear of your illness. By the time word reached me, I was told you were already back on your feet and hard at it. If I'd known sooner, I'd have been here to help. Take care of yourself.

I'm going to drag my jet-lagged butt to bed. Have a good night, everyone.

Sweet Di, I'm always in trouble. Ask Mols.

Last month I was tasting some truly fine sauces in Italy. I'm going to miss the restaurants and the people. It's a warm country.

Where were you in Italy? I stayed in Rome, Montecatini Terme, and Florence during my trip a few years back. And yes, I do really miss the food.

Gee, do you like that? Being in trouble, I mean...

What were you doing in Italy? My boss spent 6 months on assignment there and loved it.

I was taking care of some investments for the firm. I took longer than I needed to so I could enjoy myself. It's amazing. ;)

Good night.

No argument there. :rolleyes: I've seen you dance. You dance like there's no one watching and it's fun to see, just not quite . . . what's the word? Graceful?

Seriously, though, kiddo, I was sorry to hear of your illness. By the time word reached me, I was told you were already back on your feet and hard at it. If I'd known sooner, I'd have been here to help. Take care of yourself.

I'm going to drag my jet-lagged butt to bed. Have a good night, everyone.

See? that's so like you! You say something mean, then sugar-coat it with something as sweet as that and then you just disappear. I'm going to call your mother in the morning and tell on you.

See? that's so like you! You say something mean, then sugar-coat it with something as sweet as that and then you just disappear. I'm going to call your mother in the morning and tell on you.

<shakes the ink off of Molly's pigtails> :rolleyes:

There, there. :rose:

Feeling froggy :) Just got a very favorable review of my inaugural story from a trusted and accomplished author here. Can't wait to get it edited and up. Where's that elf? Libations all around!

Feeling froggy :) Just got a very favorable review of my inaugural story from a trusted and accomplished author here. Can't wait to get it edited and up. Where's that elf? Libations all around!

Congrats! I can't wait to read it. I'm making edits to Chapter 5 right now. I'll take a white russian please. :D

<hug> How could I be anything else?

You are a lovely hostess and I always like spending time here. :rose:

You're ever a balm to my weary soul, doll.

Laz, the kiddies are going to love your work. Rolf, have Blue mix me a fine vodka martini, will you?

Congrats! I can't wait to read it. I'm making edits to Chapter 5 right now. I'll take a white russian please. :D

You'll love it.

Congrats. :) Please remember to post a link when its up.

Wow, everyone is busy writing! Looking forward to Chapter 5, j.

You're ever a balm to my weary soul, doll.

That's my purpose, Molly. :) Glad it helps.

I'm not drinking 'til the antibiotics are done....I'll have sparkling water, please.

Congrats. :) Please remember to post a link when its up.

Wow, everyone is busy writing! Looking forward to Chapter 5, j.

That's my purpose, Molly. :) Glad it helps.

I'm not drinking 'til the antibiotics are done....I'll have sparkling water, please.

How about a nice hot cocoa?

Must have been in the south. Northern Italy is Switzerland with a funny accent. The native language in Tirolia isn't even Italian, it's German and they put big rocks on their roofs for very good reason. Cold in the winter? Man! But they sure build fine shotguns . . .

With whipped cream? :cattail:

Actually, Molly, I'm yawning wide...just the thought of cocoa, maybe...:)

G'night. I'll try and drop by tomorrow, if you're around. :rose:

Good night, hope to see you.

Must have been in the south. Northern Italy is Switzerland with a funny accent. The native language in Tirolia isn't even Italian, it's German and they put big rocks on their roofs for very good reason. Cold in the winter? Man! But they sure build fine shotguns . . .

I'd love to go there sometime.

Good night, hope to see you.

I'd love to go there sometime.

Me, too. We never got farther north than Rome when we went some years back. It was fun but I wish we'd gotten into Tuscany and points north. Not Venice, though. I understand it stinks to high heaven from all the sewage in the bay.

Me, too. We never got farther north than Rome when we went some years back. It was fun but I wish we'd gotten into Tuscany and points north. Not Venice, though. I understand it stinks to high heaven from all the sewage in the bay.

I'd love to see everything--stink and all.

It's that time, folks. I'm off to bed.

Thank you. At least someone is being nice to me.

<< Offers supportive shoulder >>

I find it fascinating that the discussion is about Europe, and yet there a many, many places in the USA that I would love to have visited (had I been able to afford it): Winslow, Az [big dent in the earth], Monument Valley, {??} [where all that strange scenery is], and the old Route 66, to name but a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back