The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock, knock.

Oh, shit. Who let you out?

Peachy as can be! Even staked out the garden this afternoon.

How you doing? Feeling better? Back to work?

I'm right as rain and I only stopped working a total of 6 days--four after my heart episode and two this year with the flu (only because they made me :rolleyes: )

I've got seedlings in the greenhouse. If you were closer, I'd give you a tray.

Nice. And here I brought you back a gift from my travels. I think I'll just give it to my mom and you can do without.

Yeah, remember the last gift? It was a lovely perfumed set of skincare products that landed me in the doctor's office with a severe allergic reaction.

I should've made you pay the bill.

Yeah, remember the last gift? It was a lovely perfumed set of skincare products that landed me in the doctor's office with a severe allergic reaction.

I should've made you pay the bill.

I told you I'd take care of it. How about I buy you lunch tomorrow to make up for it?

Late last night. My internal clock if all messed up. Didn't want to call them until I get some rest.

Your clock isn't the only thing messed up.

You're name will be mud if they find out you're home after a year and didn't bother to let them know. You better call.

Oh, please do. Any distraction from the great world traveler is welcomed. How are you, stranger?

Correct. I'm not having your mother down my throat for seeing you first. By the way, how's the limp?

You just get to the meat of the matter, don't you? How's the heart?

Oh, please do. Any distraction from the great world traveler is welcomed. How are you, stranger?

Always nice to visit with you, Molly. :rose:

I don't drop by as much as I'd like...***** has really gotten in the way this past year. Still, keeping on keeping on and there's a lot to be said for it. I'm still dancing. :)

Hey, I remember you. How are you?

I'm well, thanks. And in less trouble than you. :cattail:

Seedlings in a greenhouse? I picked the first tomatoes of the season a couple of nights ago and had fried green tomatoes Pennsylvania Dutch style. As soon as it gets less cool, I'll be planting my paste tomatoes. I'm planning on canning a bunch of red sauce this summer.

You just get to the meat of the matter, don't you? How's the heart?

Better than your leg, I'll bet.

I don't drop by as much as I'd like...***** has really gotten in the way this past year. Still, keeping on keeping on and there's a lot to be said for it. I'm still dancing. :)

There's something to be said for the dance.

Seedlings in a greenhouse? I picked the first tomatoes of the season a couple of nights ago and had fried green tomatoes Pennsylvania Dutch style. As soon as it gets less cool, I'll be planting my paste tomatoes. I'm planning on canning a bunch of red sauce this summer.

Oh, yum! Sounds wonderful, Bear. Especially considering that I woke up to another couple of feet of snow in the driveway. :(

Wish I could see the seedlings....I'm craving something growing.

YUM! Send some my way.

Hey, it's still winter here. Anyway, I'm still eating greens from my cold frame, even after breaking one of the windows. :rolleyes:

Sweet Di, I'm always in trouble. Ask Mols.

Last month I was tasting some truly fine sauces in Italy. I'm going to miss the restaurants and the people. It's a warm country.

I forgot how much I'd missed dancing when I started again about 3 years ago. I really try and get a class or two in on a regular basis.

Next, a return to roller skates. :D

I don't dance well. You've heard of two left feet? That's an understatement for me. No rhythm, no rhyme. I'm an embarrassment.

Sweet Di, I'm always in trouble. Ask Mols.

Last month I was tasting some truly fine sauces in Italy. I'm going to miss the restaurants and the people. It's a warm country.

Oh, sure. Rub it in. You're just mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back