The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a wet, snarling Bichon trying to dry her fresh washed fur all over the upholstery. :D

Take one very large towel . . .

An order for your peach brandy is now being processed.
I hope we don't run out of Plum Brandy. THat would be a disaster.

She chewed on the towel. :rolleyes:

I forgot; you'll need a muzzle first. . .

(My old dog was OK in the bath provided the water wasn't too cold. But I never managed to dry him off before exit. There's water marks on the walls even now. But I still miss him).

Only one of my dogs gets bathed, the other has natural oils on her coat we're not supposed to wash off (thankfully). The one we do give a bath, though, is small, so she can't do too much damage to the house when she dries off.

SW: Glad the storms passed through. Those can be scary, even for storm veterans.

Peach brandy sounds good, so does the plum. Can I get one of those.

Ecto: you're adorable. :eek: Thank you. :rose: :kiss:

Only one of my dogs gets bathed, the other has natural oils on her coat we're not supposed to wash off (thankfully). The one we do give a bath, though, is small, so she can't do too much damage to the house when she dries off.

SW: Glad the storms passed through. Those can be scary, even for storm veterans.

Molly has good taste in Brandy.

I forgot; you'll need a muzzle first. . .

(My old dog was OK in the bath provided the water wasn't too cold. But I never managed to dry him off before exit. There's water marks on the walls even now. But I still miss him).

This one dies herself. She rolls in the dog bed until it's wet. Then she'll use a towel, if it's convenient. Once it's wet, it's the couch, chairs, beds--whatever you don't chase her away from quickly enough.

It was a raging screamer, that's for sure. But the air is sweet and temperate right now.

This one dies herself. She rolls in the dog bed until it's wet. Then she'll use a towel, if it's convenient. Once it's wet, it's the couch, chairs, beds--whatever you don't chase her away from quickly enough.

When I was a kid in Florida, we'd take our dogs down to the beach and toss 'em in the ocean...they'd be clean and free of fleas...then they'd run around until they were ..there'd be sand in the truck bed...no problem there. Never lost one to a shark either. :D

The beagle would happily take a bath but once out of the tub, he'd run out the back door and roll in the dirt. Then I'd have to bathe him again. So after that, I'd just shut him in his crate with a pile of towels for a hour. Clean, sweet-smelling beagle.

We just send the terrorier out to the doggy day spa.

The beagle would happily take a bath but once out of the tub, he'd run out the back door and roll in the dirt. Then I'd have to bathe him again. So after that, I'd just shut him in his crate with a pile of towels for a hour. Clean, sweet-smelling beagle.

We just send the terrorier out to the doggy day spa.

Had the same problem with our beagle. She was a sweet dog, but a terrible slob. :D

When I was a kid in Florida, we'd take our dogs down to the beach and toss 'em in the ocean...they'd be clean and free of fleas...then they'd run around until they were ..there'd be sand in the truck bed...no problem there. Never lost one to a shark either. :D

We had a Chessie that would get to stinking so bad he'd make the hairs in your nose burn. You couldn't bathe him, though. His fur was too thick and he had natural oils that made him water proof. We'd toss him in the pond and let him roll in the mud. It helped. Blech.

I have 3 cats. They were all rescues.
One is a grouchy orange tabby.

The other is a fat main coon that likes to nibble on you when you pet her

The last one is a very ugly... I don't even know what it is, but I found it on the brink of death on a security post once and I nursed it back to health over the course of several weeks. It's so pitiful and ugly to the point of being cute. XD

I have 3 cats. They were all rescues.
One is a grouchy orange tabby.

The other is a fat main coon that likes to nibble on you when you pet her

The last one is a very ugly... I don't even know what it is, but I found it on the brink of death on a security post once and I nursed it back to health over the course of several weeks. It's so pitiful and ugly to the point of being cute. XD

Mine's half main coon and he's bigger than the dog, but his sense of dignity refuses to allow him to take the dog out. :rolleyes:

We need a picture of your ugly cat.

Our beagle is the one they told us not to bathe, but to be fair, there's not a lot of mud and real nastiness for her to get into.

The terrior is easy to bathe, she just likes to hide when we let her go.

Had the same problem with our beagle. She was a sweet dog, but a terrible slob. :D

We had a Chessie that would get to stinking so bad he'd make the hairs in your nose burn. You couldn't bathe him, though. His fur was too thick and he had natural oils that made him water proof. We'd toss him in the pond and let him roll in the mud. It helped. Blech.

We had a Fox Terrorier once...that dog loved to roll on dead animals, then try to come in the house...my mom'd screech like a banshee and chase him with a broom...my dad would hose him off and he'd go and do it again. :D

*wanders in* I could really use a drink tonight. Been a hell of a day.

On a positive note, the heat and humidity broke today!

*wanders in* I could really use a drink tonight. Been a hell of a day.

On a positive note, the heat and humidity broke today!

*hands you a drink*

Any time it's too hot and humid in the real world, you're welcome to strip off in here and cool down. ;)

How sad is it, that this is probably the roudiest party I'm going to get to attend for a while? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back