The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I already got my answer actually, the story I was worried about went up just a bit ago. I'm kind of excited to see what kind of reaction it will get. :3

*drops by, exposed for all to see*

It's a nice day for for nude relaxation.

Beastie wanders into the Naked Party room, NOT taking his clothes off 'cos he didn't have any on in the first place! :D

Almost feel a stranger in here. Must drop by more often.

Yesterday it was 102F in the shade--literally. Today, last I saw, it was 100. Then a storm rolled in. It dropped to 74. The wind blew so hard, my left tires left the pavement momentarily. For a moment, I thought it was all over. Then the wind dropped back and the rain hit. Hard. I hydroplaned 3 times on the way home.

Now the sun is shining and it's a pleasant evening. Go figure.

Yesterday it was 102F in the shade--literally. Today, last I saw, it was 100. Then a storm rolled in. It dropped to 74. The wind blew so hard, my left tires left the pavement momentarily. For a moment, I thought it was all over. Then the wind dropped back and the rain hit. Hard. I hydroplaned 3 times on the way home.

Oh do please drive carefully, Molly. :rose:

And a happy Hello from me 'n the Dragon.

Hey, Hadley. How's life tonight?

Not too bad, thanks.
Trying to get my second PC working (and failing badly),
hoping that the pills will do their stuff.

Oh yes, and having a pleasant drink.
Peach Brandy over ice, wasn't it ?

Sounds like hell temporarily rolled through your area. :D

Not too bad, thanks.
Trying to get my second PC working (and failing badly),
hoping that the pills will do their stuff.

Oh yes, and having a pleasant drink.
Peach Brandy over ice, wasn't it ?

Yeah. I think a certain someone had better make some more. I'm just about out.

Sounds like hell temporarily rolled through your area. :D

I think it did. It's been a very tempestuous season for storms.

There's a wet, snarling Bichon trying to dry her fresh washed fur all over the upholstery. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back