The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, doll.

So, will you be in Chi-town?

If I don't come back, it's because of my connection. I seem to have issueswith it tonight. :rolleyes:

Our current plan is to be there Thursday by dinner time. We might only stay two nights, I don't know. Saturday night is pretty much a wind-down, anyway.

I think I fixed it!

I guess I'll see you Friday night, then, if I can make it. Will you be dressing for the costume party?

Ooo-oo-oo

Got chills on that one.

Will be logging off for a bit, the fuzzy one just got home from work so now to feed him.

Well, it's now past my bedtime. Good news is, I've actually finished reading through my 80%-written story so I can remember what's going on, and go on to write the final 20% :). Tomorrow.

Night all.

Eh, what? Sorry, I'm still drooling. You said something?

;)

Do wake up, mate. My camera lens is droopin' with the delay. . . . .

OK gang,
The fire's lit and stocked. THe stones are hot, as is the fresh coffee.
Doughnuts are somewhere else.

Still got it...

My day was considerably brightened just now.

It's been a long time since I've been hit on by a guy. I was starting to think I was losing my appeal.

I got a very nice note from someone in the locker room. :)

I'll have to send whoever it is a friendly "thanks but I'm straight" email.

My day was considerably brightened just now.

It's been a long time since I've been hit on by a guy. I was starting to think I was losing my appeal.

I got a very nice note from someone in the locker room. :)

I'll have to send whoever it is a friendly "thanks but I'm straight" email.

OK, so you thought you had lost it but you're flattered but straight?
Dude, you are complex!

Hey, at my age I'll take any compliment I can get and from anyone who cares to give me one! At least it allows me to preen a bit before I politely decline. :cool:

I worked a kinky con last month. Evidently I was missing clues about people's interests both male and female. I was in "work" mode and wasn't thinking of making connections that way. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back