The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...autosave was on...I was working on the story when Wor$t froze up and then died when I tried to reactivate, taking the story with it. There's no trace of it anywhere. Grrrrrr....:mad:

Did you search the ~ or $ files? That is usually where it disappears to.

The question is, will web publishers accept docs prepared in it?

it allows you to save as microsoft... ;)

But... computer programs are programs and if you're having trouble with one... well I won't said what that would lead me to think of the other.

Last edited:
Hello Naked's .... I am sitting here with ice on my knee....it all started out so innocently .... sitting on the couch, watching about King Tut w/SO.... he undresses me, and we ...uhmm you know...and we decide to go upstairs...so I grab the throw off the couch to cover up with... turn ...the dogs run under me and I fall... now my left knee is twice it's normal size...shoulder hurts...bottom hurts..... love hurts;):(

That sucks
:(

sign me up for a nap
I think we have the flu here... :(

Okay, I'm pissed! Fucking M$Worst just swallowed 6k words of a story I've been working on. Just gone! :mad: I think the whole goddamn program's unstable...I guess I'll have to reinstall it. *sigh*

Hello Naked's .... I am sitting here with ice on my knee....it all started out so innocently .... sitting on the couch, watching about King Tut w/SO.... he undresses me, and we ...uhmm you know...and we decide to go upstairs...so I grab the throw off the couch to cover up with... turn ...the dogs run under me and I fall... now my left knee is twice it's normal size...shoulder hurts...bottom hurts..... love hurts;):(

* Hugs * :rose:

I am enjoying a bottle of Ficklen's Tawny Port in celebration of getting the doors installed on my tool chest. Anyone care to join me?

Toolbox

P8130048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back