The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for long, Pirate.
Good Evening.

The fire's in and stoked. the Bar is full, the coffee is available and there's a full jar of nibbles.

Enjoy. Me & the Dragon will be back a bit later.

looking around... I thought I heard a bear. :confused:

KImmeeee!

glomp.gif

:rose::kiss:

hi bear!

I have been waiting all day to say that I got the most beautiful orchids in today. they made me think of you and I was wondering how yours are doing...

Most of the laelias are done but now the cymbidiums are opening. In another couple of weeks, that bench should be alive. I'll post pix when they're most open. What kind you get?

phalaenopsis.

a variety of colors, and there are yellow sweethearts that are just too cute! they have an abundance of blossoms and at least two spikes per plant. there are some gorgeous speckled ones too. I couldn't decide which I wanted to bring home, so I left them there for the night. hopefully they are still there when I get back on Thursday.

Good evening, you two. I was falling asleep at the keyboard so I decided to go take a short nap. LOL, it lasted an hour and a half! Then we watched NOVA about Macchu Picchu and you're gone. Oh well . . .

Phalaenopsis? Sigh! That's one variety I have little success with. We call them 'Failing-opsis'. I don't want to think about how many we've owned and watched die. Yes, they are beautiful but unless I could somehow find room to build a dedicated greenhouse for them I stay away. Lazy bear that I am, I go for Easy. Any orchid on this little estate has to be temperature tolerant and none too choosy about how its cared for. Fortunately, a lot are. ;)

[ flies in.
Dragon warms stones,
HP re-boots the fire
Puts coffee on
Orders doughnuts for the morning shift
waves Bye Bye and flies out ]

My belly doesn't reach up to the bar, but I'm here. You can slide me a pint of my usual. Thanks Dragon!:)

My belly doesn't reach up to the bar, but I'm here. You can slide me a pint of my usual. Thanks Dragon!:)

So please move your delectable posterior upwards and enjoy a drink.

One Cosmo - there.
One dry cider - there (evening Beastie).
One plum brandy for me.

Anyone else?
Where's Lance ?

So please move your delectable posterior upwards and enjoy a drink.

One Cosmo - there.
One dry cider - there (evening Beastie).
One plum brandy for me.

Anyone else?
Where's Lance ?

Lance is probably smoking his cocktail in the corner with some new babe.:D

Don't forget the ice this time, Dragon. I'm hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back