The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No naked ones around tonight? I'll just snuggle up on a couch and sip some wine..and wait;)

Sorry kids. I've been a little busy and trying to seek balance among work, romance, writing, and...all the other stuff.

Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

:kiss::kiss: Trish
:kiss::kiss: Molly

Sorry kids. I've been a little busy and trying to seek balance among work, romance, writing, and...all the other stuff.

All sorts of things.... Molly is famous.... Bear has lost weight... Tom is still wonderful...

Ladies,
Be advised that the Fire's been sorted, the coffee is on, the doughnuts on order, and there's a jug of suitable on the table.
Enjoy, please
HP & the Dragon are off out flying.

Hmm...Let's see...A new world order was born. Hunger has been stamped out, there's a cure for every disease we know and peace abounds. Other than that, not much.

All sorts of things.... Molly is famous.... Bear has lost weight... Tom is still wonderful...

When did I get famous?

Hmm...Let's see...A new world order was born. Hunger has been stamped out, there's a cure for every disease we know and peace abounds. Other than that, not much.

When did I get famous?

When your books started wining awards!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back