The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold you against me as you roll your hips, the tiny movement of your pussy around my cock giving me the most exquisite sensations.

I slowly let you lean back so that I can bend to take your left nipple in my mouth. I nibble and suck as you slowly ride me.

Mmm. Beastie, that feels so good. I could almost swear I had a cock in my mouth for sec, then voices, but no ... no ... it's just your murmuring and the sweet suckling sounds. Please, baby, just a little faster.

YOU blush? It's not you making love in front of four onlookers!

Though I see you are showing us your two delicious pink cones with your new pic. (Even if they are just cocktails)

You go take care of Honey...

Di and I are pouring some wine, and fixing some cheese, crackers, apple slices, grapes and strawberries...

I swear I just close my eyes for a second to enjoy a good fuck and the whole world shows up! You'd think this was a party room or something! Oh lookee ... it is!

:D

Hi everyone. And sorry Lance. Threesome just is not on my fantasy list. :eek:

I got different ones. :D

So, what's everyone drinking? I see Patty has those two lovely cocktails ...

Now ... where was I ...

Mmm. Beastie, that feels so good. I could almost swear I had a cock in my mouth for sec, then voices, but no ... no ... it's just your murmuring and the sweet suckling sounds. Please, baby, just a little faster.

My hands reach up to grip your shoulders from behind, giving me the purchase to thrust up against each of your movements. An animal passion overtakes me and I nibble and then bite at your shoulders and neck as our lovemaking turns into an all-out fuck.

I can feel pressure build and I know that I cannot hold out much longer. I pray that your increasingly loud moans mean that your climax approaches too.

I'm sorry Lance, but I never have sex with plot devices...

On the positive side, Patty and Di seem to be preparing a nice spread (of food, that is); maybe we can wrangle an invitation...

Help yourself to the food and wine, Tio.

I'm going to finish that bath....

My hands reach up to grip your shoulders from behind, giving me the purchase to thrust up against each of your movements. An animal passion overtakes me and I nibble and then bite at your shoulders and neck as our lovemaking turns into an all-out fuck.

I can feel pressure build and I know that I cannot hold out much longer. I pray that your increasingly loud moans mean that your climax approaches too.

Don't stop, Beastie. Yeah, baby. I'm gonna ... gonna ...

I got here for the finally anyway. :D

Standing ovation, from the peanut gallery.;)

Don't stop, Beastie. Yeah, baby. I'm gonna ... gonna ...

Our rythm becomes ragged as your body shakes in the throws of orgasm. My fingers dig into your shoulders to hold you safe as you give yourself to the sensations. But then the spasming muscles of your pussy push me beyond my control and I come too, shooting deep inside you.

Oh shit, that was good.

As we slowly relax and catch our breaths, I place a soft kiss on your lips, barely a touch.

Funny, that. With all we did, we never kissed until the very end.

*Running in to a heated room, over to the blazing fire.*

It was a beautiful day, but chilly out there. I'm so glad that darling HP had his dragon keep a blaze going in here today. I'm so chilled!
He really outdid himself with the heat in here, it's sooo...*glances over at Beastie and Honey...*:eek: Oooooh

I'm not grumpy Tio, I'm biting my tongue right now. Understandably so.

Ahh, Lance. Beastie and I don't have a thread. Promise it'll be just a few posts then we'll behave. And we'll keep it right here ... where everyone can watch! :eek::eek:

I've just missed Beastie so much ... and you know what a Scots accent does to a girl ... I just lost my head.

Now, if Beastie'll just lose his ... :devil:

:rose::rose:

Our rythm becomes ragged as your body shakes in the throws of orgasm. My fingers dig into your shoulders to hold you safe as you give yourself to the sensations. But then the spasming muscles of your pussy push me beyond my control and I come too, shooting deep inside you.

Oh shit, that was good.

As we slowly relax and catch our breaths, I place a soft kiss on your lips, barely a touch.

Funny, that. With all we did, we never kissed until the very end.

Beastie! God! Even Lit giving me fits all night couldn't lessen what you and I shared.

Another kiss for you, my friend, and now my lover. :kiss:

Beastie! God! Even Lit giving me fits all night couldn't lessen what you and I shared.

Another kiss for you, my friend, and now my lover. :kiss:

Thank you, Honey.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

And thanks everyone else, for indulging us in our rather public on-thread fun. I won't make a habit of it, but I've been away for a few weeks and got rather carried away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back