The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hand finds your hardness and I moan .... "ooh, Beastie why have you stayed so far from me, from my touch?"

I quick look around and I see that no-one else is present. I slip my fingers inside your warmth and find your intimate opening. Gently, I push a finger inside you, all the time nuzzling your face and hair.

Your touch brings me to full erection, and I moan with lust and need.

I quick look around and I see that no-one else is present. I slip my fingers inside your warmth and find your intimate opening. Gently, I push a finger inside you, all the time nuzzling your face and hair.

Time for you guys to go to Lance's pad and put down some action for us.

And they talk about me writing smut?

Shh! Beastie and I are just getting to know each other a lil better ...

Crawling onto you lap, I drape my arms around your neck and pull you towards me ...

Shh! Beastie and I are just getting to know each other a lil better ...

Crawling onto you lap, I drape my arms around your neck and pull you towards me ...

I feel the warm of your cunt against my cock. Pointedly ignoring Lance's gaze, I ease you up so you can lower yourself onto me.

Oh, that feels truly wonderful.

Just before my senses focus in on this glorious moment of lovemaking, I briefly wonder whether we are breaking any house rules.

Thinking back to the first page of the thread: there are only 3 rules:

1. Take off your clothes and grab a drink. Check - naked and drink near at hand

2. No anger, pain or sadness. Check

3. Have a blast. Check

I think we're good to go. Chocks away!

I feel the warm of your cunt against my cock. Pointedly ignoring Lance's gaze, I ease you up so you can lower yourself onto me.

Oh, that feels truly wonderful.

Completly forgetting that I'm not an exhibitionist, I slide down over your stiffness.

I sigh I rub my nipples against your chest. It's taken too long, darling, for this moment.

In that case...

While Beastie slides Honey slowly onto his cock, slplitting her cunt wider and letting her natural honey drip down his shaft, soaking it completely, Lance stands in front of Honey and has her open her mouth as he places his throbbing cock on her tongue. Honey wraps her lips around it and slowly sucks it into her mouth..

In that case...

While Beastie slides Honey slowly onto his cock, slplitting her cunt wider and letting her natural honey drip down his shaft, soaking it completely, Lance stands in front of Honey and has her open her mouth as he places his throbbing cock on her tongue. Honey wraps her lips around it and slowly sucks it into her mouth..

Yeah, in your dreams...

Lance, have some respect for a couple's privacy, man! Just watch quietly and play with yourself now!

Fuck that Tio. I'm a pussyhound and I want in. Honey's giving it up big time here and there might not be another chance to get her like this. It's every man for himself now.

Do I sense discrimination here? Beastie and Honey can get it on, but I can't? What's up with that?

Fuck that Tio. I'm a pussyhound and I want in. Honey's giving it up big time here and there might not be another chance to get her like this. It's every man for himself now.
And the Cistercian Friar, who has been watching from the shadows, hears lance's admonition and advances, his eyes fixed firmly on Lance's kilt, his mind fixed firmly on what delights lie beneath. "Every man for himself," he shouts, "and this Scotsman's for me"...

Completly forgetting that I'm not an exhibitionist, I slide down over your stiffness.

I sigh I rub my nipples against your chest. It's taken too long, darling, for this moment.

I hold you against me as you roll your hips, the tiny movement of your pussy around my cock giving me the most exquisite sensations.

I slowly let you lean back so that I can bend to take your left nipple in my mouth. I nibble and suck as you slowly ride me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back