The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romantic we can do. Erotic takes more energy. As my MD so pithily put it, "This getting old shit sucks!"

:D

It ain't for sissies, that's certain. ;)

When it comes to matters of sex, I prefer to think of myself as not as good as I once was, but good once as I ever was. :D

I wish. We're not young enough to take that route anymore. We need a complete day off together. Hopefully, around Tuesday . . . :devil:

I personally am of the opinion that if I ever get to the point where I feel too old to have a little romp whenever there are a spare 5 minutes available then I must be put out of my misery. The word addict comes to mind. :p
Poor slyc... Having to deal with my demanding nature.

I personally am of the opinion that if I ever get to the point where I feel too old to have a little romp whenever there are a spare 5 minutes available then I must be put out of my misery. The word addict comes to mind. :p
Poor slyc... Having to deal with my demanding nature.

Naw, the anticipation makes it all the sweeter. ;)

I think I've gotten into a character's head or two. For the longest, I've been plodding along trying to come up with things to make the story work. Now, all of a sudden, it's rolling.

Well, there you go. Thinking of the characters as living, breathing human beings reacting to a particular situation you've put them into moves the plot along quite smartly. I always imagine how my characters would look if I met them for real. ;)

Well, there you go. Thinking of the characters as living, breathing human beings reacting to a particular situation you've put them into moves the plot along quite smartly. I always imagine how my characters would look if I met them for real. ;)

I want to meet Evelyn Redpath for real! :p :devil:
thLoveEyes.gif

Hi all...and night all. Going to try to head to bed soon. Hope for some sleep. Finally got about 5 hour nap and still tired, so thought I'd attempt this sleep thing agan.

Have a good night.

And hi maggie.

Hi all...and night all. Going to try to head to bed soon. Hope for some sleep. Finally got about 5 hour nap and still tired, so thought I'd attempt this sleep thing agan.

Have a good night.

And hi maggie.

Hi sadangel...and good night...I hope you find sleep...:rose:

Have a good night.

And hi maggie.

G'night angel. :kiss: Sleep sweet.

I'm going to go pour myself a nightcap. HM still isn't home and there is no way I'm going to bed until she gets here.

Evening, Maggie, Tom.

The bug's got me again. Working on a dark, twisted fairy tale/myth right now. I think I'm gonna like this one. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back