The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all.
Ye Gods, but it's a wet day!

Can I get anyone a glass of something ?

Hi all. I'm waiting for my lunch to finish cooking. Fifteen more minutes. Then I'll play a bit and then, I shall finally try to get some sleep. (No sleep last night at all. *sigh*)

The short answer is Wet, to =which I might add -depressing. (No cricket).

And yours ?

Not bad. Took Son'n'Heir to Cheltenham to get his fix of traffic lights and lifts (his current fascinations) and buy a clock for the living room wall, the old one having died.

Yesterday evening I did a 28 mile round trip by bicycle in the dark and rain to go to the pub. Yes, I'm mad.

Not bad. Took Son'n'Heir to Cheltenham to get his fix of traffic lights and lifts (his current fascinations) and buy a clock for the living room wall, the old one having died.

Yesterday evening I did a 28 mile round trip by bicycle in the dark and rain to go to the pub. Yes, I'm mad.

fairly far from civilisation are you ?

:(:(:(
HM is stuck at the lab, probably until eight. That means the poor thing will have pulled a 13 hour shift. *Sigh!* And the pork roast is taking its own sweet time smoking up to 'done'. It looks like a really unsatisfactory night. Oh well, at least it's quiet and I can keep writing. For some reason, my story has taken wings.

:(:(:(
HM is stuck at the lab, probably until eight. That means the poor thing will have pulled a 13 hour shift. *Sigh!* And the pork roast is taking its own sweet time smoking up to 'done'. It looks like a really unsatisfactory night. Oh well, at least it's quiet and I can keep writing. For some reason, my story has taken wings.

Hang in there, buddy. That just means you'll have to give her an amorous welcome-home gift. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back