The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scots / Scottish / British. Never English, though. :)

Though "handsome" works well, too. ;)

And aren't you just! :kiss: Evening, Eesome Beastie. Did you have a good day?

Hello, Naked Folk. I'm just toddling in after a day of team building. I have the best boss in the world. We started with a pub lunch...;)

And aren't you just! :kiss: Evening, Eesome Beastie. Did you have a good day?

Thanks. :) You're no so shabby yersel'. :D

Not bad. OK day at work. Trip to the library straight after.

Planning on delivering some leaflets then setting up my new wireless router tomorrow. There's also a falconry display at Eastnor.

Thanks. :) You're no so shabby yersel'. :D

Not bad. OK day at work. Trip to the library straight after.

Planning on delivering some leaflets then setting up my new wireless router tomorrow. There's also a falconry display at Eastnor.

oooooh, new router! :) hopefully we won't lose you as often...

I saw a birds of prey show at Mt. Tremblant a few years back. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you get to go to the falconry display. Then venue looks impressive.

oooooh, new router! :) hopefully we won't lose you as often...

Unless I foul up the setup, in which case you might lose me completely until Monday when I can bribe a work colleague with some beer to sort it out...

I saw a birds of prey show at Mt. Tremblant a few years back. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you get to go to the falconry display. The venue looks impressive.

I saw a falconry display at Warwick castle a few years back. The falconer assured us that his birds never went after the local pigeons. Fate was listening in...

Unless I foul up the setup, in which case you might lose me completely until Monday when I can bribe a work colleague with some beer to sort it out...

You're pretty handy with these sorts of things. I hope we don't lose you. :D

I saw a falconry display at Warwick castle a few years back. The falconer assured us that his birds never went after the local pigeons. Fate was listening in...
:eek: oops!

Okay, I'll refer to you as 'that handsome scot' then, does that work? lol

Hi, Anne! I hope your description works for Beastie. It's accurate, anyway.

You're pretty handy with these sorts of things. I hope we don't lose you. :D

Unless it all goes badly wrong, when I have a tendency to freeze like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Then either go hide or do something else and hope the problem will somehow fix itself. :rolleyes:

Hi, Anne! I hope your description works for Beastie. It's accurate, anyway.

Why thank you. :D
:kiss: :rose:

Time to get naked in the gazebo. :D

Finally...

Has summer arrived, then?

How are things?

I'm stumped for inspiration for the Naked Day story comp. Don't think I'll get anything done in time. Ironic, since I've actually cycled naked in public, but since that was done in a spirit of cheerful protest and felt non-sexual, it seems to have made it harder to think of public nudity in a sexual way. Either that, or it's just that the muse is on strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back