The morning after the night before ...

“I would never kick you out” Alex shot back sticking his tongue out at her “I was merely asking you if you wanted to go home or not” He said shaking his head and smiling at her.

“As for fate” He said coming back and sitting across from her “I am some thing of a romantic” he said shrugging and giving a small shy smile “I believe in soul mates love at first sight ect ect I believe there is some one meant for every one and that true love conquers all”

“I would never kick you out ... I was merely asking you if you wanted to go home or not”

She shrugged matching his playful mood.

"I may stick around for a while longer ... "

She gave him a sassy grin.

“As for fate ... I am some thing of a romantic ... I believe in soul mates love at first sight ect ect I believe there is some one meant for every one and that true love conquers all”

She didn't laugh at him, but shook her head incredulously.

"I've never considered that to be true."

She told him gently.

"But then ... again ... I never believed in fate either and ... well ... here we are ... "

She shrugged.

"So ... who knows? I'll keep an open mind on the subject."

“Well maybe I can change your mind” He said giving her a sly wink before getting up “I think I may go get a shower in rolling around in bed today with a goddess like you can make a man sweat plus the club from last night” he said making a face before turning to her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Care to join me?”

“Well maybe I can change your mind”

She echoed his comment.

"Maybe ... "

She said non-committally.

“I think I may go get a shower in rolling around in bed today with a goddess like you can make a man sweat plus the club from last night ... Care to join me?”

She blushed at his comment, but could not disagree with him.

"A shower sounds good, but you'll have to promise not to make me all messy again afterwards... "

She warned.

“Well then you might want to stay” Alex quipped leaning in until their lips were inches apart “I cant promise I won’t make you messy again” He said in his best sexiest voice before he kissed her deeply. He gave her a passionate kiss before gently pulling away and turning to the bathroom stripping his shirt as he went and exposing his muscular back.

He knew or well he hoped she would follow him so he went to the bathroom and pulled off his pants as he went he kicked them into a corner and stepped into his bathroom. He quickly got the hot water running and turned waiting to see if she was following him or not.

“Well then you might want to stay”

Came his reply, though she watched as he eased closer, his lips hovering over hers as he added.

"I cant promise I won’t make you messy again”

His words, the threat/promise of more and the kiss that followed left her senses reeling as he turned and headed off to the bathroom. For long moments she paused and gave herself a reality check. This was really happening. She was really in a house, whose location she did not know and had agreed to date a man she had only just met ... and she felt happier than she had done in months, no years ...

A smile on her face, Shanna followed Alex into the bathroom just in time to see him stood naked beside the stream of hot water.

"Maybe we should take it in turns ... the advantage of that is that I get to watch ... "

She suggested as her eyes roamed over his body appreciatively.

“You do” Alex said nodding and continuing to smile softly “which could be an advantage watching is always fun” he said crossing his arms and pretending not to be aware of how it made his naked chest flex. He arched one eye brow and starred at her conveying how much he wanted her already with his dark electric eyes.

“Of course wouldn’t you rather touch?” Alex asked innocently stretching out his hands behind his back “I mean I am sure you could help me wash my body and I would be sure to return the favor” He purred his voice dipping into a husky sexual purr.

“You do ... which could be an advantage watching is always fun”

And he was certainly worth watching, his body was impressive enough, but somehow he could turn on something in the way he looked at her and make her flare with heat without a move or a word.

“Of course wouldn’t you rather touch?”

She laughed and shook her head as he tempted her.

“I mean I am sure you could help me wash my body and I would be sure to return the favor”

She tried to remain cool as she responded.

"I see ... unable to even wash yourself now...? What have I taken on...?"

She let her eyes travel over his body then back up to meet his gaze as she stood, still in his t-shirt.

"Don't let me stop you ... "

“I guess so” Alex said smiling and realizing she wasn’t coming in. That was okay if she didn’t want to come in on her own then maybe he could make her. He flashed her a sly sexy smile before stepping in the shower letting the warm water hit his head and shoulders and began running down his body like tears. He ducked his head and ignored her instead reaching for the soap giving her a few of the curve of his back and his ass.

He finally found the bar of soap and he turned smiling at her as he pressing the bar against the lines of his body. He began soaping up doing it in a way that seemed both sexual and intimate at the same time. His strong but nimble fingers danced across his skin teasingly as if waiting for her to come in.

“I guess so”

She leaned against the far wall watching the 'show' that Alex gave her.
Shanna watched silently as he moved under the jet of water.
Never had a bar of soap been used so suggestively.
He was definitely sexy and definitely worth looking at.
She smiled back at him as he caught her gaze impressed by the show he was putting on.

"I think you missed a bit... "

She commented with a nod towards his ass.

Did I?” Alex asked pretending to look for the spot a act that caused him to flex and shake his ass at her he finally turned to her and mock frowned unable to take the humor out of his eyes.

“I don’t see it” He said smiling softly “want to come show me? Or come get it” He asked wiggling his eyes brows suggestively and opening the door for her to come in.

"Did I? I don’t see it”

She chuckled as he made a show of trying to spot the bit he had missed.

“want to come show me? Or come get it”

That 'come hither' look was almost impossible to resist. Shanna took a few steps forward until she was at the open door of the shower. She pretended to be checking his ass, rather than just checking it out.

"I think you got it after all. I can't find anything to fault there... "

She told him smoothly....

Alex leaned in kissing her deeply and passionately. His wet hands snaked up her legs rubbing and gripping them softly as he continued to kiss her passionately. His hands grasped the hem of his white t-shirt pulling it off of her in one smooth motion. His hands snaked around her lower back as if to tug her in but he continued to kiss her roughly before finally stepping back and starring into her eyes.

Come in now” He said in demanding needy voice. His body was inches from her so she hadn’t gotten wet yet and his hands around the small of her back tightened as he starred at her with his intense eyes.

His response was to kiss her. His mouth pressed against her whilst his hands moved to her legs, leaving their wet trail. She felt his hands move the hem of his t-shirt, but gasp as he easily stripped it from her body. He moved his hold to her lower back and seemed to be wanting him to join him Alex leaned in kissing her deeply and passionately. His wet hands snaked up her legs rubbing and gripping them softly as he continued to kiss her passionately. His hands grasped the hem of his white t-shirt pulling it off of her in one smooth motion. His hands snaked around her lower back as if to tug her in but she resisted that pull. Whether he was becoming frustrated or simply desired her more than previously Cassidy could not guess, but his kiss became rougher, more demanding.

She caught her breath as he finally released her, his gaze holding hers.

"Come in now”

There was something about his voice, as there had been when he had told her when to cum, which made it impossible for her to refuse him. Wordlessly Shanna stepped forwards finding herself in the shower stall, his hands still on the small of her back and the water cascading over them. And all the time his eyes held hers, intensity having replaced his playfulness...

He kissed her passionately pushing her against the tile of his bath and making out with her as the warm water cascaded down them. He kissed her as if he was a drowning man in need of air passionately kissing her as his hands roamed across her wet body. He all but attacked her mouth even as his hands roamed across her body and found there way to her most sensitive of places. He groaned and pulled away water running down his heaving chest and dripping off his long erect cock.

“Your turn to wash in front of me” Was all he said before leaning against the tile across form her and folding his arms. He smiled watching her with those big intense eyes of his burning trail of lust across her body as he ravenously eye fucked her.

And then he kissed her in earnest. She felt herself pushed against the tiles, his mouth ravaging hers, even as the water poured over them and his hands moved all over her body exploring, stimulation and teasing. It was hot and passionate and made enflamed her senses. By the time they parted she knew that he was hard and that the flame of desire had licked into life between them yet again

“Your turn to wash in front of me”

He stated simply. Yet unlike her he was stood right beside her and although she had admired his form as he watched she was certain that she had not subjected him to such intense scrutiny as she felt under now.

"... and... you're just going to watch ...? "

She asked not quite believing that he would just stand there and keep his hands off her. Slowly she took the soap and set to spreading the lather up and down her arms ... reaching over to rub each shoulder and what she could reach of the back of her neck and back. She then raised first one leg, then the other focusing upon the washing of the least provocative parts of her...

“You are right” Alex said smiling and moving forward taking the soap and giving her a deep kiss “I could never just sit and watch” He said before nipping her neck gently and rubbing the soap between his hands. He worked up a lather as he kissed her before gently setting the soap down and running his hands up and down her body. He began soaping and washing her body kissing her every once in a while as he went.

He knew it might be weird to her and hoped she liked it. There was nothing overly sexual about what he was doing of course his hands were all over her and any time he touched her…… intimately he would make sure to kiss her neck or do some thing sexual but for the most part he simply cleaned her touching her body softly and lovingly as he worked on cleaning her.

“You are right ... I could never just sit and watch”

He took the soap from her and kissed her then set about washing her, his lathered hands slipping over her body whilst all the time he kissed her body giving her a heady combination of sensations at his sensual attentions.

"MMmmm... Alex ... I may never wash myself again... "

She crooned, turning as his hands caressed her skin then moving to put her hands around his neck and press her soaped up body against his. She loved the feel of his hard torso pressed against hers and of course the nudging of his erection as it was trapped between them. Kissing him, as he had her, Shanna let her hand drift downwards, reaching to stroke his iron hard cock as the water poured over them ...

“Oh sweetie” Alex said groaning as her hand began playing with his cock. His member swelled and bucked under her wandering hands almost like a dog panting at the chance to get a treat. He continued to soap and clean her body his hands becoming more and more sexual with each passing moment. He was panting now as he kissed her his lust causing his movement to become clumsy.

“As long as you’re with me I will always wash your body” He mumbled his lips moving down to her neck and attacking it with feverish need. His hands snaked across her body abandoning washing her and instead kneading her soapy breast.

“Oh sweetie ... As long as you’re with me I will always wash your body”

Shanna moaned, not just at his words, but at the Alex was running his hands over her body, their stroking more intimate, more sensual and definitely more focused upon her most sensitive and responsive zones.

She met his kiss heatedly, her fingers curling around his cock as she gave an appreciative murmur, her hand working more determinedly as she felt him twitch and jump in response to her touch.

"Uhhnn... Alex.... "

She pulled her mouth away and murmured his name as his hands assaulted her breasts in a deliciously demanding way. The hunger, the need with which he seemed to be enjoying her body felt ... incredible ... Never had Shanna felt wanted so urgently before ...

Alex grabbed her hips and lifted her pressing her directly below the showerhead. The warm water pounded their upper bodies running in rivers down them. The rivers would be blocked every once in a while when Alex pressed his chest against her body and attacked her neck. His hands were around her legs manipulating them so they were wrapped around him with his cock just inches from her pussy.

“Need you” He murmured kissing and sucking on her neck. His cock was already beginning to burrow inside of her filling her inch-by-inch. His hips were twitching as he pushed into her intent on filling her as quickly as possible. His hands kept a hold of her ass keeping her steady and up as his tongue flicked across her neck and skin.

Shanna gasped as Alex pressed against her still more urgently. He was lifting, moulding her legs around him as her neck came under assault and his cock nudged ever closer to her pussy.

“Need you”

Those brief words were all the warning he gave, all she needed before his cock began to ease up inside her as she arched her back, head to one side whilst he continued his erotic exploration of her neck.

"Goddd... yessss.... "

Shanna gasped, savouring the slick sliding of his cock as he eased it home inside her once more. The water poured over them as somehow Alex managed to hold her securely. Her sex quivered and clasped as she flexed her walls capturing his cock and holding it there.

"Fuckkkk you feel soo good inside me, Alex..."

She groaned huskily.

Her words were like heaven in his ear adding to the electricity already coursing through his body. He had never in all his life felt such a burning all consuming need for a girl. He wanted her mentally and physically needed her body as well as her soul.

And he was determined to get them both

He pushed his hips and gave a soft groan of relief. His cock burrowed inside of her filling her completely with a soft pop! His balls nestled against the smooth skin of her body causing him to shudder and bury his head into the crock of her neck. His lips began trailing soft kisses and nips on her neck seeking to pleasure her on their own accord.

“God your body is amazing” Alex murmured beginning to move slowly bucking into her and savoring each thrust “I could spend hours making love to you” He groaned biting her shoulders slightly harder than usual as he continued to pick up speed. Slow thrusting became faster pounding in and out of her pussy over and over again as he continued his assault on her left shoulder blade and necks.

“God your body is amazing ... I could spend hours making love to you”

He told her as he began stroking in and out of her in earnest. His mouth upon her neck made Shanna arch her back, then cry out softly at the graze of teeth upon that sensitive flesh. Murmuring his name, she attempted to redirect him knowing just how easily she marked and that she could not turn up to work with tell-tale bruises on her neck, especially the following day.

"Ahh... careful Alex... "

She warned as his mouth seemed to content itself with assaulting her shoulder, causing her to squirm and almost fight him to evade the graze of his teeth even as his cock drove onwards to a frenzy of thrusting up inside her.

"Uhhnnnn .... "

Ultimately all she could do was hold on and ride out the passion with which Alex pounded her pussy. His hunger for her seemed insatiable and for her part, Shanna felt as if she too could do this for hours ...

Alex heard her groan out a warning and he muttered an apology. He was so lost in his passion in fucking her that it took him a few minutes to realize what she was warning him about. Her pale skin tasted delightful but he stopped showering her neck with gentle kisses before his lips claimed hers. His hands strong, calloused and surprisingly nimble danced across her legs pulling them tighter before hr gripped her ass for support.

“Fuck” Alex groaned pounding into her faster her ass making wet slapping sounds as they hit the tile behind them. He groaned and murmured it again and again even as he started pounding into her faster and harder. His cock moved in and out of her like a machine his curved member hitting her in all the right spots.

Back