The Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He growled low in his throat at the incredible pleasure of her mouth. "Oh fuck Cait." he groaned his hand moving from her sex to tease a now dangling breast, pinching and rolling her nipple.

She released him long enough to laugh huskily, looking up at him with her hand still wrapped around him.

"Well, yes... that is the general idea here, Glad. Unless of course, you want something different from me?" She arched a brow slightly at that, grinning.

She released him long enough to laugh huskily, looking up at him with her hand still wrapped around him.

"Well, yes... that is the general idea here, Glad. Unless of course, you want something different from me?" She arched a brow slightly at that, grinning.
"I didn't want you to stop." he saiid softly smirking down at her, "But since you stopped, you have two choices, you can continue until I fill your mouth with my, essence." he murmers, "Or You can let me watch you ride me," he licked his lips, "I like both ideas very much."

"I didn't want you to stop." he saiid softly smirking down at her, "But since you stopped, you have two choices, you can continue until I fill your mouth with my, essence." he murmers, "Or You can let me watch you ride me," he licked his lips, "I like both ideas very much."

She tipped her head sideways as she considered both choices, her hand still moving on him.

"Well, let's see.. one you've already experienced. Shall we broaden your horizons with me? That might be a good idea, actually."

He grins, His look daring her to take the lead to make the choice, to make him want which ever choice she decided on.

He grins, His look daring her to take the lead to make the choice, to make him want which ever choice she decided on.

Ohhh, that look in his eyes and tonight he caught her in just the right mood.

"You sure about this, gladiator?" Her eyes twinkle merrily so he knows nothing bad will happen.

She straightened, up, releasing her hold on him just long enough to wet her thumb with her tongue before she took him back in hand and gently stroked across the head of his cock with her wet thumb.

Ohhh, that look in his eyes and tonight he caught her in just the right mood.

"You sure about this, gladiator?" Her eyes twinkle merrily so he knows nothing bad will happen.

She straightened, up, releasing her hold on him just long enough to wet her thumb with her tongue before she took him back in hand and gently stroked across the head of his cock with her wet thumb.
He groaned softly his body shuddering at her gentle touches, "As long as you are gentle with me, I trust you." he whispers. "Take what you want." he murmers almost daring her now his hips unconsciously thrusting into her hand.

He groaned softly his body shuddering at her gentle touches, "As long as you are gentle with me, I trust you." he whispers. "Take what you want." he murmers almost daring her now his hips unconsciously thrusting into her hand.

She released her hold on him, upon hearing his words and with her palms pressed against the front of his shoulders, she gently urged and guided him down on the bed. Climbing over his body, she slid to the edge of the bed, opening the bedside table's drawer and drew out several items, setting them on the surface before she turned to look down at him, a fingertip making a line from sternum to stomach.

"I'm going to be gentle with you, Glad, I promise. Nothing that will make you even remotely uncomfortable."

She released her hold on him, upon hearing his words and with her palms pressed against the front of his shoulders, she gently urged and guided him down on the bed. Climbing over his body, she slid to the edge of the bed, opening the bedside table's drawer and drew out several items, setting them on the surface before she turned to look down at him, a fingertip making a line from sternum to stomach.

"I'm going to be gentle with you, Glad, I promise. Nothing that will make you even remotely uncomfortable."
His grin widens and he turns red, "Why do I get the feeling you do not merely plan on just climbing on me and riding me until we both explode?" he asks softly.

His grin widens and he turns red, "Why do I get the feeling you do not merely plan on just climbing on me and riding me until we both explode?" he asks softly.

She leaned over him and softly kissed him.

"Oh I plan to do that too."

From the table top she took one single silken cord, held it up for him to see, wrapping it around his wrist and gently urged it to the headboard. She looked down at him.

"May I?" her voice was soft.

She leaned over him and softly kissed him.

"Oh I plan to do that too."

From the table top she took one single silken cord, held it up for him to see, wrapping it around his wrist and gently urged it to the headboard. She looked down at him.

"May I?" her voice was soft.
He was on the verge of shaking his head, he typically did not like to be secured, touch was the language of his communication and he did not usually let himself have that control taken away. After a moments hesitation of staring deep into her eyes he nodded, "Yes." he said softly a wealth of trust expressed in that one word. His body was still alight with desire as he allowed her to secure the wrist.

He was on the verge of shaking his head, he typically did not like to be secured, touch was the language of his communication and he did not usually let himself have that control taken away. After a moments hesitation of staring deep into her eyes he nodded, "Yes." he said softly a wealth of trust expressed in that one word. His body was still alight with desire as he allowed her to secure the wrist.

She smiled reassuringly and her eyes promised him she wouldn't abuse the trust. She tied his wrist to be headboard before stroking his cheek.

"Thank you, Glad. For the trust you put in me. I won't keep you like this long, I promise. I like the feel of your touch on my skin too much. But I want to... drive you," she leaned close to his ear, "wild. Drive you the point where touching me is all you want. I'm going to secure your other arm now. But before I do, I want a word from you. A single word that tells me you are at your limit and for me to cease. I have no further plan in mind than to simply bind your wrists, but if that even makes you uncomfortable, you need to speak the word, all right?"

She smiled reassuringly and her eyes promised him she wouldn't abuse the trust. She tied his wrist to be headboard before stroking his cheek.

"Thank you, Glad. For the trust you put in me. I won't keep you like this long, I promise. I like the feel of your touch on my skin too much. But I want to... drive you," she leaned close to his ear, "wild. Drive you the point where touching me is all you want. I'm going to secure your other arm now. But before I do, I want a word from you. A single word that tells me you are at your limit and for me to cease. I have no further plan in mind than to simply bind your wrists, but if that even makes you uncomfortable, you need to speak the word, all right?"
"Does stop work?" He teases with a straight face , "Or fucking stop?" he is poking fun at her. He considers and then gives her the elvish word for stop a language he does not often use anymore so he will not likely fall into it.

"Its been a long time since I've done this my dear." he murmers. He already wanted to touch her and found himself eyeing her wondering what she had in mind.

"Does stop work?" He teases with a straight face , "Or fucking stop?" he is poking fun at her. He considers and then gives her the elvish word for stop a language he does not often use anymore so he will not likely fall into it.

"Its been a long time since I've done this my dear." he murmers. He already wanted to touch her and found himself eyeing her wondering what she had in mind.

She nodded and softly spoke the word herself, just to insure she heard it right, then taking up the cord, bound his other wrist and secured it to the headboard.

"Well, then maybe it's time you revisited doing it again," she straddled his body leaning over to snag up the last item from the small table and showing it to him... a bottle of oil, uncorking it, she wafted it under his nose. The scent was slightly musky, earth tones that spoke of romantic nights and passion.

She nodded and softly spoke the word herself, just to insure she heard it right, then taking up the cord, bound his other wrist and secured it to the headboard.

"Well, then maybe it's time you revisited doing it again," she straddled his body leaning over to snag up the last item from the small table and showing it to him... a bottle of oil, uncorking it, she wafted it under his nose. The scent was slightly musky, earth tones that spoke of romantic nights and passion.
He smiled, "And what do you haveplanned for that?" he asked softly."

He smiled, "And what do you haveplanned for that?" he asked softly."

She tipped the bottle, letting the warm oil pour upon his skin. Setting aside the bottle, she used her hands to spread it across the expanse of his chest. Her palms moved along his sides, over his hips then back upwards to oil his arms, leaning over him as she did so, her breasts swaying in his face.

He moans softly at the gentle touch as she rubs the oil into his tense muscles,

As she leans over him he cannot resist darting his tongue out capturing the tip of one nipple with it, the tongue cupping around the bud, flicking and rubbing.

He moans softly at the gentle touch as she rubs the oil into his tense muscles,

As she leans over him he cannot resist darting his tongue out capturing the tip of one nipple with it, the tongue cupping around the bud, flicking and rubbing.

She paused, feeling his tongue capture her nibble and laughed.

"I underestimated you, Glad. Apparently you don't do badly without your hands." She enjoyed having his tongue against her nipple before she gently eased back, scooting off him and rubbing oil on one leg. Then the other. She couldn't help but take him back in her mouth for one long slow stroke of her lips. Regretfully, she released him, once again straddling his hips and leaning over him, her lips gently touching his.

"Ready?"

he moans, "I try to please what ever way I can."

He enjoyed the feeling of her hands on his legs making him want more want to feel her touch higher want more. She swallowed him into her mouth causing him to almost buck with the pleasure. Then she moved again, He gave a low growl, "Fucking tease." he said, "Yes I am ready my lady, I want you."

he moans, "I try to please what ever way I can."

He enjoyed the feeling of her hands on his legs making him want more want to feel her touch higher want more. She swallowed him into her mouth causing him to almost buck with the pleasure. Then she moved again, He gave a low growl, "Fucking tease." he said, "Yes I am ready my lady, I want you."

Her eyes twinkled in amusement and deeper, with passion. Her eyes roved over his body in appreciation. Lean, well muscled and, she leaned back to stroke him, once. Well endowed. Lifting her hips, she guided to just inside the entrance to her inner core then slowly lowered herself upon him. Enjoying the feel of him filling her. The interior muscles squeezing around him.

Her eyes twinkled in amusement and deeper, with passion. Her eyes roved over his body in appreciation. Lean, well muscled and, she leaned back to stroke him, once. Well endowed. Lifting her hips, she guided to just inside the entrance to her inner core then slowly lowered herself upon him. Enjoying the feel of him filling her. The interior muscles squeezing around him.
He groaned low in his throat at the feeling of her taking him in. He tugged at the ropes and then swearing eliqently in elvish cheated and used magic to free himself. He needed to touch her, needed this first time to be about romance. His hands moved up to slide along her hips towards her ribs. He slid hands out along to her hands, placing them in hers, signalling that if she still wanted him secured he wanted the intimacy of her holding him down herself.

He groaned low in his throat at the feeling of her taking him in. He tugged at the ropes and then swearing eliqently in elvish cheated and used magic to free himself. He needed to touch her, needed this first time to be about romance. His hands moved up to slide along her hips towards her ribs. He slid hands out along to her hands, placing them in hers, signalling that if she still wanted him secured he wanted the intimacy of her holding him down herself.

She laughed.

"Cheat!" But she wasn't upset with him. One, she now had an idea just how far she could push him, not very. He couldn't take it not being able to touch. And two, this was the first time they had been intimately connected in this way. She understood. Her fingers curled around his as she drew his hands to her breasts. Feeling him fully inside her, she gently rocked her hips against him, moving much like a belly dancer did when she danced.

She laughed.

"Cheat!" But she wasn't upset with him. One, she now had an idea just how far she could push him, not very. He couldn't take it not being able to touch. And two, this was the first time they had been intimately connected in this way. She understood. Her fingers curled around his as she drew his hands to her breasts. Feeling him fully inside her, she gently rocked her hips against him, moving much like a belly dancer did when she danced.
Almost reading her thoughts, "I could have taken more, but this first time like this should be special." he murmered his hands cupping and massaging her breasts, thumbs expertly finding and flicking over her nipples, teasing them into hard peaks.

Almost reading her thoughts, "I could have taken more, but this first time like this should be special." he murmered his hands cupping and massaging her breasts, thumbs expertly finding and flicking over her nipples, teasing them into hard peaks.

She smiled down at him, "I understand."

Her hands came up to cover his. She leaned toward him, her hips lifting and sinking back against him. Now and then on a downward stroke she ground her hips against his.

Last edited:
She smiled down at him, "I understand."

Her hands came up to cover his. She leaned toward him, her hips lifting and sinking back against him. Now and then on a downward stroke she ground her hips against his.
The way she moved her hips atop him was mesmorizing, absolutely hipnitising. He could feel each sliding sensation over his hard cock, making him want her more and more with each warm wet stroke.

His hands slid down to her hips not guiding her movements but more easily feeling the mechanics of how she was riding him that way, for a moment.

The way she moved her hips atop him was mesmorizing, absolutely hipnitising. He could feel each sliding sensation over his hard cock, making him want her more and more with each warm wet stroke.

His hands slid down to her hips not guiding her movements but more easily feeling the mechanics of how she was riding him that way, for a moment.

A soft smile lit her eyes. "Have you ever ridden a horse, Glad? This, much like that. Riding you, I mean." Her look turned absolutely wicked. "Care to be my horse?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back