The Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharply indrawn breath as he draws that sliver of pain forth, letting it mingle with the pleasure he gives. Such a fine delicious edge to dance along. It stings, it throbs. It fans the growing fire in the pit of my stomach.

"You know me far too well already, gladiator," she breathes on a soft moan of pleasure.
He smiles lifting his head after his tongue soothes the sting of his teeth. "Oh? do I?" he murmers his fingers taking over rolling her nipple, as he moves his lips to the other nipple.

He smiles lifting his head after his tongue soothes the sting of his teeth. "Oh? do I?" he murmers his fingers taking over rolling her nipple, as he moves his lips to the other nipple.

She nips at his ear, running the tip of her tongue around the outer shell.

"Yes, you do," she manages to growl softly into that ever so sensitive elven ear of his.

She nips at his ear, running the tip of her tongue around the outer shell.

"Yes, you do," she manages to growl softly into that ever so sensitive elven ear of his.
He growls low in his throat at her attention to his sensative ear. Lifting his head from her nipple for a moment to whimper with pleasure. His tongue flickering over the nipple again.

He growls low in his throat at her attention to his sensative ear. Lifting his head from her nipple for a moment to whimper with pleasure. His tongue flickering over the nipple again.

"Glad, get out of your clothes and come back to bed. I hate being the only one naked here." She squirmed below him, her well manicured nails, raking against his back.

"Glad, get out of your clothes and come back to bed. I hate being the only one naked here." She squirmed below him, her well manicured nails, raking against his back.
He shakes his head, "No, its my turn to torture you, I will keep teasing you, if you really want them off, you'll take them off." he says smirking, his right hand sliding down her stomach.

He shakes his head, "No, its my turn to torture you, I will keep teasing you, if you really want them off, you'll take them off." he says smirking, his right hand sliding down her stomach.

She didn't need further inspiration as her palms pushed his shirt from his shoulders, first tugging on one side to get him to remove his arm. She could feel her interior muscles of her stomach ripple as his right hand glides lower.

"Torture?" She managed to choke out in a whisper, "you're killing me here, Glad."

She didn't need further inspiration as her palms pushed his shirt from his shoulders, first tugging on one side to get him to remove his arm. She could feel her interior muscles of her stomach ripple as his right hand glides lower.

"Torture?" She managed to choke out in a whisper, "you're killing me here, Glad."
He laughs and nods taking off his shirt for her, "am I?" he murmers, his hands slipping to cover her mound.

He laughs and nods taking off his shirt for her, "am I?" he murmers, his hands slipping to cover her mound.

The shirt she tosses absentmindedly over the edge of the bed accompanied by a small hiss of pleasure as she feels his hand slide between her legs. Obliging him, she parted her thighs, pressing her hips up against his hand.

"And your pants?" she inhaled sharply, "Can you be a little... help here... please. I can't.. um.. reach them, from this angle."

"In that case, they stay on." he said wickedly, his fingers spreading her lower lips stroking and sliding up over her clit. He spread the moisture easily softly wanting to please her.

"In that case, they stay on." he said wickedly, his fingers spreading her lower lips stroking and sliding up over her clit. He spread the moisture easily softly wanting to please her.

"Damn you, GLAD.." her head pressed back into the pillows, her fingers gripping the sheets beneath her. Her body jerked as his fingers found that sensitive spot.

"Damn you, GLAD.." her head pressed back into the pillows, her fingers gripping the sheets beneath her. Her body jerked as his fingers found that sensitive spot.
He grins, "Do you like that?" he whispered his lips trailing down her belly. His fingers slipped down gently probing at the entrance to her body, slowly pushing inside her his thumb still caressing over that most sensative of spots.

He grins, "Do you like that?" he whispered his lips trailing down her belly. His fingers slipped down gently probing at the entrance to her body, slowly pushing inside her his thumb still caressing over that most sensative of spots.

Slightly lifting her head off the pillow, propping herself up on her elbows as she ran her tongue over her upper lip, her eyes follow his head, "Is my body not hint enough for you, gladiator?" She managed a grin, "but yes... god, yes."

Her body welcomed the invasion of his fingers, making them wet and slick as he pressed them inside her.

Her body was wet and willing, but her words excited him even more, "I like hearing that I excite you." he whispered. His kisses moving out and over her hips, tongue trailing over the curves and hollows.

Her body was wet and willing, but her words excited him even more, "I like hearing that I excite you." he whispered. His kisses moving out and over her hips, tongue trailing over the curves and hollows.

"Glad?" she let her head fall back against the pillows. Her body was a quivering mess as she pushed her body against his hand...

"Glad?" she let her head fall back against the pillows. Her body was a quivering mess as she pushed her body against his hand...
He heard a question in her voice, and looked up into her eyes, "Yes?" he asked softly, the fingers of his other hand moving to help spread her open for him.

He heard a question in her voice, and looked up into her eyes, "Yes?" he asked softly, the fingers of his other hand moving to help spread her open for him.

She lifted her head again, green eyes meeting green eyes and holding, even as her thighs parted wider for him.

"I want you in me. Badly. Please."

She lifted her head again, green eyes meeting green eyes and holding, even as her thighs parted wider for him.

"I want you in me. Badly. Please."
His grin was wicked, "You do do you?" he said with a smirk. "Should I make you beg for it?" he asked teasing her but abligingly he moved up so he was in range for her to remove his pants, standing near the head of the bed, gazing down at her body, not happy his fun was interupted, he so had wanted to taste her, but what she proposed also sounded very enjoyable. His smile was wicked.

His grin was wicked, "You do do you?" he said with a smirk. "Should I make you beg for it?" he asked teasing her but abligingly he moved up so he was in range for her to remove his pants, standing near the head of the bed, gazing down at her body, not happy his fun was interupted, he so had wanted to taste her, but what she proposed also sounded very enjoyable. His smile was wicked.

Her nimble fingers made short work of unfastening his pants and tugging them down as far as she could from her position on the bed. The moment, the very length of him popped into her view ever so close to her face, she couldn't resist. Leaning closer, she pressed her mouth to him, letting her tongue slide across warm, hard, silken skin.

He groaned softly, helplesly. She so knew his weaknesses and he groaned at the feelings even as he tried to step out of the pants. His hands unconsciously buried in her thick red hair silently urging her on.

He groaned softly, helplesly. She so knew his weaknesses and he groaned at the feelings even as he tried to step out of the pants. His hands unconsciously buried in her thick red hair silently urging her on.

Leaning up on one elbow, she grinned as she heard him groan and left her tongue rove the length of him, slowly, savoring taste and texture of him, from base to head. Then ever so gently she wrapped her fingers around him, tugging. An indication she wanted him on the bed with her.

"Come to me, Glad," she whispered, "straddle my body and let me feast upon you for a moment or more," she grinned up at him, "You know you want to."

He groaned and climbed up as she requested positioning himslf kneeling along side her head rather than straddling her, so he could aproach from the side, and his right hand was free to slip down to her waiting sex, fingers again pressing into her wetness.

He groaned and climbed up as she requested positioning himslf kneeling along side her head rather than straddling her, so he could aproach from the side, and his right hand was free to slip down to her waiting sex, fingers again pressing into her wetness.

Very little mattered other than getting him closer as she guided him between her lips again. Her upper leg, the left, bent at the knee, her foot resting upon the bed, giving his hand all the access he wanted. As her lips closed around him, she gently moaned, feeling his fingers pressing into her.

Her head lowered further still, sliding steel over the velvet softness of her tongue. Deeper still. She arched her neck, feeling him glide to the back of her throat.

Very little mattered other than getting him closer as she guided him between her lips again. Her upper leg, the left, bent at the knee, her foot resting upon the bed, giving his hand all the access he wanted. As her lips closed around him, she gently moaned, feeling his fingers pressing into her.

Her head lowered further still, sliding steel over the velvet softness of her tongue. Deeper still. She arched her neck, feeling him glide to the back of her throat.
His left hand gripped the headboard for balance as he unconsciously thrust his hips forward slightly feeling his cock slid along her tongue, and into the entrance to her throat, pulling a his and growl from his throat, causing him to press harder on her bud under his gentle fingertips.

His left hand gripped the headboard for balance as he unconsciously thrust his hips forward slightly feeling his cock slid along her tongue, and into the entrance to her throat, pulling a his and growl from his throat, causing him to press harder on her bud under his gentle fingertips.

She came to her knees in front of him, still with his cock encased in the depth of her warm, wet mouth. Slowly her lips drew upward, tongue flickering against him, finding his pulsing throbbing veins that lie so close under soft skin.

Her thighs parted of their own accord for his fingers. Her slickness coating them as he applied pressure to her throbbing clit.

Her lips, did not release him, merely contained him while her tongue swirled over and around the head of his cock. Taking a moment to press softly against the underside, right below the rim.

She came to her knees in front of him, still with his cock encased in the depth of her warm, wet mouth. Slowly her lips drew upward, tongue flickering against him, finding his pulsing throbbing veins that lie so close under soft skin.

Her thighs parted of their own accord for his fingers. Her slickness coating them as he applied pressure to her throbbing clit.

Her lips, did not release him, merely contained him while her tongue swirled over and around the head of his cock. Taking a moment to press softly against the underside, right below the rim.
He growled low in his throat at the incredible pleasure of her mouth. "Oh fuck Cait." he groaned his hand moving from her sex to tease a now dangling breast, pinching and rolling her nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back