The Magic Pen (Open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Isaac Timmons
Height 5'11"
Weight 160lbs
Athletic body, thin with slight build. 1" long sandy brown hair, hazel eyes. Slightly pointed chin. Smooth face. No tattoos or piercings.

When I turned 18, my Uncle Ralph gave me a unique birthday present, a fountain pen. "This is a magic pen" he said. "This pen was given to me by a magician in New York City, given to him by the greatest magician in Europe..." Uncle Ralph was eccentric. To tell the truth, the pen didn't look all that special. It had brass rings, a smooth dark purple finish, but it looked like it was out of Walmart. I was looking for the 'Made in China' print somewhere. Never saw it. "You'll see. When you use it, don't hold evil in your heart. For you'll bring it into this world."

"Thank you, Uncle Ralph" I said and gave him a hug. It wasn't a bad present, it was just strange that he would say that this was magic, because it doesn't exist.

Does it?

Going to college was incredibly difficult. I was the first in the family to go to college. It was something worked at for years, keeping a 4.0 GPA got me into King College, the envy of most students. Living here was a headache. Tuition was high. Well worth it, I thought. Get a computer-science degree, get hired by Microsoft or Amazon, and live out a life in a nice six bedroom, three bath, house with two cars in the garage.

Been here for two semester and it was only going on. Now I was 19 and burnt out following a series of study slams for Finals, my mind was completely fried. Slumped in the computer chair, staring at a blank computer screen, pad of paper before me full of scribbles. Stomach was gnawing, too tired to get up.

My eyes began to wander. That's when the pen stood out in the pencil cup to the left of the monitor. Strange. Forgot about this. Taking it out and holding it between my fingers, it didn't look all that special even now.

"When you use it, don't hold evil in your heart. For you'll bring it into this world."

Humpf. Maybe see if he was as crazy as everyone else said. Taking a deep breath and folding the page over to a clean one, the cap was removed, the shining brass tip touched the paper, nothing came out. What should I write? His words bounced around, perhaps try something simple. Why are blank pages so difficult? Lifting my eyes up and pondering, my elbow touched the mouse that woke up my monitor. There was YouTube video I was watching before, it was a walkthrough of a Resident Evil game. The player was using the STARS agent, Rebecca.

That's it!

Pursing my lips, I leaned forward and went to writing, "Rebecca Chambers was a petite and spunky agent of STARS. She was 23 and full of energy. Amber hair that well to just below her ears, brown eyes, wearing her green RPD (Racoon Police Department) two-piece workout clothes with flat running shoes. She's just about to start her workout for the evening..."

"Excuse me..." a perky voice called from behind me. My heart seized and spun around in the chair, almost falling over.

"HOLY SH-" Eyes wide as saucers staring at what was before me. It was...REBECCA?!

"Hi!" she waved.

"Who-who are you?" pulling my body onto the chair.

"I'm Rebecca!" she held up the Peace sign by extending two fingers of her right hand and winking.

"How did-how did you get in here?" almost shouting before catching myself. Good thing I lived alone in this small room with walls made of thickly painted cinderblocks.

"You created me, master!" Rebecca chirped, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"I created you?" stammering. Looking her over, it was like she was pulled from the game in ultra hi-def! She didn't mind me staring. "Master?"

"Uh-huh!" Rebecca replied then pointed to the pen still in hand. "You created me with that."

"The pen...so, what I write...becomes real?"

"Well, sorta" she said. "It's not just what you write, it's what you feel when you write or draw as well. After all, your emotions drive your writing."

"Wait" I interjected. "How do you know this if I just created you?"

"I'm part of the magic!" she laughed.

Blinking several times and looking her over once more, I bit my lower lip and drew a breath to clear the thoughts. "Rebecca, if I write or draw...ANYTHING, it happens right here?"

"Uh-huh!" she once more chirped.

"I can cure AIDS or end world famine with just a stroke of a pen!" I cried. What's to stop me now?

"Uh-huh!" Rebecca nodded with a smile before leaning forward and lowering her tone. "I have to warn you, master. Anything you write down, ANYTHING, will appear."

"What's the catch?" I asked. "If I create something...do I lose a memory, or lose my soul?"

"Nothing like that" waving a hand. "There is a catch, I must warn you, master. Whatever you create will not be invincible or be a universal answer. Let me explain, you can create a cure for any sort of illness, but that only means that the person with that illness will eventually die of something else."

Now I was starting to catch on. "Uncle Ralph said that I shouldn't have evil in my heart" nodding slightly and looking towards the floor. So, if I create something out of anger, like some Godzilla-like monster, I can fill it full of hate and it will destroy everything."

She snapped her fingers and pointed, "Now you're gettin' it, master!"

This had to be a dream. I reached out and touched her hand and she held on to it softly, smiling. "Rebecca, why do you call me master?"

"Because you are!" she laughed. "You created me! You can also remove me" pouting. "I'm here to serve you because that's what you wanted."

"How do I...remove you?" stammering. Not that I wanted to. It would be imperative that all of these rules were understood. If a mistake was made, there had to be a way of fixing it.

"It's easy," Rebecca said. "You just have to write it, or put a line through what you wrote and that will be it. So, master, what do you want to do?"

Looking her over, the cheery face, all alone with a worn out mind, I wanted to test the waters further. How can I push the magic. "Rebecca, could you turn around for me, please?"

"Sure thing!" she turned away and hummed to herself, lightly bobbing her head left and right.

Turning back to the paper and looking it over, time to try something. If this screws up, there was a way to fix it. Rebecca couldn't stay here forever. There will be too many questions. Not to worry. I could bring her back. Sorry, Uncle Ralph. This is my young mind going to work.

"Rebecca had just finished her workout. Body lathered in sweat, her clothes clinging to her skin, she felt filled with energy." A good start. Why not go a little further? Rebecca had an athletic body with a perky bubble butt and small, perky chest. Hmmm "Her swollen chest was held in by her sports bra under her green top and walked with a confident swagger knowing guys were looking at her. She felt hot, sexy, and now she was horny. Looking for dick from her...master."

Turning about, there she was, Rebecca with a large chest, lathered in sweat, eyes closed, and gasping as her blood flowed. "Oh, master. I'm soooo horny. Please, can I have some?" before crawling onto my lap before I could answer. Her hot face pressed up against mine, hands on my chest, grinding her pelvis into my lap. "Oh, please, master" gasping, that hot breath rolling over my surprised face.

"What can I do to you?" I asked.

"Anything, master" biting her lower lip. "Please...."

This was going to be a wild night.

"Please, master...." pleaded Rebecca. "Let me please you."

"Woah. Woah. Woah!" I said. "Put on the brakes!" She stopped. "W-what's happening?"

Still laying on my body, Rebecca looked at me and said, "It was what you wished for. What you wanted."

"W-well I-I just wanted to try it out" I said hesitantly. "To see if this pen was really what you said it was."

The redhead shook her head dismissively, pulled back and stood up with hands on her hips in a dismissive pose. "Master, what about this do you not understand? You created me! I'm here to serve you."

"I'm sorry" I stood up. "This is just weird."

The woman rolled her eyes, grabbed my arm and coaxed me the bed and had me lay down under the covers. A moment later she slid in beside me. We were face to face, her slender right arm was reached over and resting on my chest. Now it felt like she was going to give me a bedtime story.

"Master, what you have there is probably THE most powerful tool in the world" Rebecca softly spoke. The Pen was still in my fingers. "It was given to you for a reason. Its previous master, Master Ralph, entrusted it to you because he felt you would be able to carry on with his legacy. He's had this Pen for longer than you've been alive. He was always very careful in how he used it. Most often he would just conjure up his old friends for a night of poker."

Shit. Uncle Ralph...he's been so lonely since Aunt Sylvia died. Living by himself in that old home on the outskirts of town. He rarely, if ever, received any visitors. If that were so, why would he entrust to me the one thing that was keeping him happy? There was something going on that he wasn't telling us.

"Master Ralph was correct in directing to not have hate in your heart," Rebecca continued. "The Pen is sentient in the fact it can interpret its environment and your heart. It will know the true meaning of what you create, even if you don't know it. So, even if you think what you're doing is for the good of the people, the Pen will know for certain. If it's still done even with a bit of selfishness or malice, the consequences will be tragic, even if it's not immediate."

Nodding to her, my mind raced with more questions, "If I create, let's say, the cure for cancer for the entire world, the Pen will do it but then create something even worse than that to take its place?"

"That could be one of the outcomes, yes" Rebecca replied.

That was a lot to take in. Taking the Pen and holding it between my fingers, slowly rotating it away, light glinted off its shined brass finish. So much power in something so small. "So much I could do with this," I said to myself. "People I can help...people I can bring back. So much change I can bring to the world...but I shouldn't." Out of the corner of my eye Rebecca was looking at me with an inquisitive face. She could sense the temptation in there, how it could bud or be quashed. The words Uncle Ralph told me, about not holding evil in my heart. Someone that alone never tried to be a billionaire or even Batman when he had the chance? That meant Uncle Ralph had more character than I thought. It could also mean he knew the ramifications if he tested the Pen with that wife. I wasn't an evil dictator, nor an egomaniac. If Uncle Ralph entrusted this to my custody, then he firmly believed I would follow his advice. Biting my lower lip and looking away for a moment to clear my head, I looked back at Rebecca. "Okay," I nodded. "I promise to not use this pen for selfish reasons or malice. Only to help those that truly need it."

A faint ding escaped the pen. My eyes jerked towards it then at Rebecca, silently asking if she had heard it as well. Her lips peeled back, "It knows you're telling the truth."

"Good" I nodded. "Rebecca? Could I-like-use you as an advisor? Guide me and tell me if I'm making a good decision, or to stop me from making a bad one?"

"Of course, master," she softly replied. "Normally such things aren't done, to let the will of the Pen and the Master be free. But the Pen knows you need help and will adhere to your wish."

"Thank you" that was a major relief from my shoulders.

"My pleasure, master" she cooed. Glancing over me at the clock, it was getting late and there was class in the early morning. "Well, master, I think I should take my leave. You have need to rest."

That was a good idea. But, shit, I just had to get in one more question with the woman. "Rebecca, if the Pen knows my heart, would it mind if we-fuck?"

To this she chuckled with a hand to her lips, "No, master. See, I'm a fictional character. What we're doing is private. Just for us. It would be different if you, let's say, made me into one of the girls here on campus that you've been crushing on, or worse, having the Pen seduce that person. Then there will be trouble" wagging a single extended finger towards me. "No. The Pen won't mind us. It knows that times are stressful and these sorts of things are for personal release. So long as it stays quiet and you use fictional people, you can do almost anything you want. How about next time I bring Jill, Mercy, and that fat-bottom girl you ogle at from that Siege game, what's her face-Iana? Yeah! Hope about I bring those three and we can have ourselves a nice, little four-way, master? I can assure you, though, I'm the best cocksucker of all of them!" laughing loudly.

"Oh, really?" I smirked.

"I wouldn't lie to you, master!" she cried. "People like Jill because she's got the better body. But she's cold and picky. She often uses her body to get what she wants and just throws people away. Me, I'm open and more active."

"What about Mercy and Iana?" I think the reason for me asking was just the curiosity of what Rebecca was building, as if these characters were real when they existed only in a video game, their lives made by writers.

"Mercy is a brilliant doctor, but she's very judgmental with a bit of a superiority complex. She views Swiss chocolate as the best and was disappointed when she was given anything else but that for Christmas. I think it was Genji that gave her something else for Christmas once, and Mercy was disappointed." placing the tip of her left finger to her chin to ponder.

"And Iana?"

"Oh, that girl? Ms. Dump Truck!" laughed Rebecca. "An ass like that and thick thighs, you know she's got guys jerking off on her butt every night!" bursting into laughter. Using both hands to fan her hot face, Rebecca calmed herself with a few breaths.

"I just hope that I'm up for you and them" I chuckled.

"Trust me, master. With what I'm feeling down here, you will be more than a match for us" she smiled then gently patted my crotch. "Okay, master. I should go. If you need me, you know what to do" giving a wink she leaned over and kissed the tip of my nose before sliding under the covers. Following her path with my eyes the lump under the comforter went to about my feet then it sank, like a deflating balloon. Lifting the covers revealed just my feet. She was gone.

"What a night" I said to myself. Giving the pen one last look, I set it on the nightstand and turned off the lights. What dreams would come from this?

Ever have a dream where you're back at school and you're taking a test that you haven't studied for? That was me. Except it wasn't a dream. The next morning, when I woke up, what happened that night was just a blur. So disjointed and vague that it felt like a dream and I paid it no mind.

Staggering back into my dorm room that afternoon, I was dead on my feet. So much so that my beg fell to my feet and I face planted onto my bed. My head ached and my neck did as well.

Given a moment to compose myself and rolling onto my back, too tired to get up. Just laying there, staring up at the ceiling. Golly. What happened? The ceiling felt like it was spinning. Was this what being drunk felt like? Why do people like it so much? At some point I summoned the strength to sit up and stretch. Scratching my arms and kicking off the shoes, my eyes looked at my powered down computer and then at my pillow. I could sure go for a nice nap. That's when I noticed the pen still sitting there. The memories came back. That's right. The Pen! Maybe...right, the promise.

Pondering, I took the pen and uncapped it. The tip was shined brass. I couldn't do it for personal gain or to harm others, but I could do it for myself, so long as I kept it private. Pulling out a pad of paper from my satchel, I went to a blank page and remembered Rebecca,

Rebecca Chambers, short amber hair, wearing tight but short jeans, loose top, and running shoes, real perky from a good day...and a large chest than usual.

"Hello, master!" Rebecca appeared laying behind me that I didn't see her materialize. She was just there. POP! "Aw, you look tired" she said sitting up and straddling me from behind. "Would you like a massage?"

"Yes, please" I sighed. Right way her small hands went to work, fingers digging into the shoulders, thumbs pressed on either side of the spine. To the shoulder blades she dug her elbows in. "You're so tense, master" she said softly. "So many...knots in ya."

Ah....that felt so good. Eyes closed, head leaning back, Rebecca spared nothing. Her fingers were magic and it rejuvinated me. "How was your day, Rebecca?" asking and forgetting that she was magic.

"Just the same, master" she hummed along. "Just dealing with the infected. Every day it's just a new virus from Umbrella. A-B-C, T, and so on. What is Umbrella gonna do when they run out of letters?" giggling. When she was done her hands slid down my forearms and then hugged me from behind, she rested her head onto my back. "So warm."

"Rebecca, I've been thinking, what if we did have some fun tonight, like we discussed" I said to her.

"Okay!" she eagerly replied. "We can do that. Sure! What would you like?"

"Well, it may get a little crowded if I get you, Jill, Mercy, Iana, and myself. That's five in this small room."

"I don't think that will be a problem, master" she said. I could feel her chin on my back now. "We don't all have to be on the bed. We can lay down some stuff onto the floor. It was bare tile. Wouldn't be as comfortable as the bed. "You can have the bed. The question is, who are you going to have fun with first!"

"I don't know" I replied, holding the pen. "I'm hoping you would have fun."

"I'm sure I will, master. Let's do it!" she cooed.

"One quick question, could I-like-alter myself for the fun?" I asked.

"Mmmhmmm!" Rebecca smiled and nodded. "Whichever you desire."

Okay. Take a deep breath. Let it out. Putting the pen to paper, I started writing as Rebecca held onto me from behind.

Jill Valentine, blonde hair, wearing her blue battle suit. Not under Wesker's control. She's eager.

Dr. Angela Ziegler, Mercy, from Overwatch. She's relaxed. Not wearing her armor. She's enjoying a casual day of jeans, button up top, blades of bright blonde hair. Blue eyes.

Lastly, Iana, the Dutch operator from Rainbow Six Siege. Her special ability was to use a Gemini Replicator to create imperfect holograms of herself to trick people. She also has albinism. Let's forgo the latter and make her a regular person, fair skin, and hazel eyes, and light hair.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I felt all these hands on me. My eyes opened wide. There, standing before me, were those three. "Hello!" they said in unison.

"Oh, boy!" I gasped. Mercy and Jill grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed and onto my feet.

Iana slid in and sat down beside Rebecca. The Dutch woman leaned into the nervously smiling Rebecca, "Hallo" in a low, sensual voice.

"Hi...." Rebecca nervously smiled, hands clasped together between her legs. I promised she would have fun. I didn't say it would be with me.

Back