The looming race war.

That would not, of course, be the outcome of a race war.

then what would be the impetus? anyway, by 2050 'minorities' are projected to be the majority in the u. s. and both terms are bullshit because people are just people.

If a race war ever happened, the impetus would be to do genocide on the minorities. That's why White Nationalists are always talking about the idea. RaHoWa!

then that seems to be something that white nationalists would endorse. i thought that they were afraid that minorities would take control? at least, that's what is keeping the supremacists that i've met awake nights.

Neither BLM nor Antifa has any interest in that.

This from the guy fixated on White Nationalists...

:rolleyes:

It was #BLM that chanted:

What do we want? Dead cops!
When do we want them? NOW!

It was #BLM that just ran through that parade,
and then turned around and held themselves
to be the innocent victims of the hate
that they have helped to foster.

But that's what you get with Communists and true Fascists.
Black shirts, brown shirts, thugs in the streets intimidating
their opposition and perceived "oppressors" as stated
in the OP...

This puts me in a difficult spot. I'm Scots-Irish on one side and Italian on the other. In the race war, I'm not sure what side I should pick. While I'm proud of being a member of both of the world's two great races, I don't really associate with either. Both sides of the family came to Appalachia in the 1750's, so I self-identify as a hillbilly. That's more of a state of mind than an race though.

BLM and Antifa are communist organizations, they are unabashed by this fact.

You spelled GQP and Hannity/Carlson wrong.

By the way, have you seen the picture of your Dear Leader with the North Korean Dictator on the wall behind him?

Another perfect way to increase racial tension and vigilantism
(the new word of the day especially if you throw in White Nationalists)
is the far-left outcry against bail. People don't feel safe knowing that jail is a revolving door...

If you are a Black Nationalist spewing hate across multiple social media platforms
then of course it is blatant Racism and discrimination against the poor
in a rich man's justice system to hold him in jail for
the protection of society at large.

He was literally echoing the calls
to murder white people...

And then he did!

…

It was #BLM that just ran through that parade,
and then turned around and held themselves
to be the innocent victims of the hate
that they have helped to foster.

What da fuq are on about? You’re gonna need to link that assertion up or we can all assume you’re making shit up to troll.

:rolleyes:

I always love being called out to prove something by the White Nationalist fear mongers.

Xi praises Joe.

Fat Orange Fuck praises Fat Fuk Un.

Which is better for the US?

I'm not going at this lightly or with any thought of looking forward to the possibility but the possibility does exist.

BLM and Antifa are communist organizations, they are unabashed by this fact. Within their organizations I'm sure they argue over Leninism vs Trotskyism vs Maoism but that's for them to argue about and I really don't care one way or the other. What they both, along with other such organizations, agree with is Lenin's realization that the "Proletariat" is never going to rise up. Their power comes from the "Serfs" of society.

Both organizations have as a goal the complete disruption of society. The creation of chaos to demonstrate the the existing structure of society has not the means to deal with lawlessness. And that means is a lot easier to achieve if you can place like minded people in places of local, or state, power. (Think Bloomberg financing local DA elections here.) The notion here is simple to understand, existing society must be destroyed so that the new "utopia" can be built.

Back to the 'serfs.' They must be manipulated to believe that there is an "oppressor" class and that they bear no responsibility for their lot in life. To right these wrongs they must rise up and overthrow the existing order. If you can infiltrate the schools, from primary education to the Univ., so much the better.

BLM has seized upon the black population as their vehicle to facilitate a 'serf' uprising. Antifa is more generalized regarding race but are more than willing to go along for the ride. To an extent, BLM being the more successful, they are making inroads. Beyond recruiting in their targeted demographics they have coerced various notable corporations and individuals to side with them. More than a few of these corporations and individuals are doing so out of defense as opposed to buying in to the whole mantra. "Don't molest me, I'm on your side." Kipling's Dane-Geld writ large.

My concern is that they become so successful that there is a general uprising and that will spell disaster. 13% of the population, or to be more precise that portion of the 13% along with their willing allies, are not going to do much beyond committing a form of suicide that will completely defeat any advances they are trying to make as well as create a backlash that will last for generations.

Will it happen? I hope to hell not, but the possibility exists none the less.
LOOMING?? SORRY, MY FRIEND, THE WAR ON BLACKS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE DAYS OF AMERICAN SLAVERY. YOU NEED AN UPDATE.

Yeah, nice ascription.

Thanks for admitting and proving you’re just trolling. :rolleyes: :cool:

https://tbdailynews.com/8-facts-you...-white-blm-waukesha-terrorist-darrell-brooks/

Damned by his own posts.

Nothing but #BLM talking points, but then
you just don't want to admit that #BLM
is anything other than peaceful protestors
that call for the death of police, defunding
the police, white supremacy, White Nationalism
the whole gamut of hate. They are a terrorist
organization whose main tactic is intimidation
and is fully embraced by the white woke mobs
of cancel culture. But thanks for elucidating
very clearly where your sympathies lie.

Xi praises Joe.

Fat Orange Fuck praises Fat Fuk Un.

Which is better for the US?

They are two faces of the same aspiring hegemony.

Wake ups and stop focusing on Trump.

Biden is the man in charge
and he's not doing a
good job and he's
giving China a pass on:

Artificial market an currency manipulation
Covid
Uighur genocide
Threatening Taiwan
Trying to close international shipping lanes
Threatening India and other regional countries
They of US technology
Spying
Disappearing rape victims

I could go on...

What's Lil' Kim doing?
Launching a few missiles.

Have you seen what Xi has been doing with his missile program?

So yeah, one is clearly worse than the other.
It's not the hermit starving his people
It's the guy trying to establish
a world-dominating hegemony.

I'm not going at this lightly or with any thought of looking forward to the possibility but the possibility does exist.

BLM and Antifa are communist organizations, they are unabashed by this fact. Within their organizations I'm sure they argue over Leninism vs Trotskyism vs Maoism but that's for them to argue about and I really don't care one way or the other. What they both, along with other such organizations, agree with is Lenin's realization that the "Proletariat" is never going to rise up. Their power comes from the "Serfs" of society.

Both organizations have as a goal the complete disruption of society. The creation of chaos to demonstrate the the existing structure of society has not the means to deal with lawlessness. And that means is a lot easier to achieve if you can place like minded people in places of local, or state, power. (Think Bloomberg financing local DA elections here.) The notion here is simple to understand, existing society must be destroyed so that the new "utopia" can be built.

Back to the 'serfs.' They must be manipulated to believe that there is an "oppressor" class and that they bear no responsibility for their lot in life. To right these wrongs they must rise up and overthrow the existing order. If you can infiltrate the schools, from primary education to the Univ., so much the better.

BLM has seized upon the black population as their vehicle to facilitate a 'serf' uprising. Antifa is more generalized regarding race but are more than willing to go along for the ride. To an extent, BLM being the more successful, they are making inroads. Beyond recruiting in their targeted demographics they have coerced various notable corporations and individuals to side with them. More than a few of these corporations and individuals are doing so out of defense as opposed to buying in to the whole mantra. "Don't molest me, I'm on your side." Kipling's Dane-Geld writ large.

My concern is that they become so successful that there is a general uprising and that will spell disaster. 13% of the population, or to be more precise that portion of the 13% along with their willing allies, are not going to do much beyond committing a form of suicide that will completely defeat any advances they are trying to make as well as create a backlash that will last for generations.

Will it happen? I hope to hell not, but the possibility exists none the less.

I'd call it a class war in the classic communist construct, as there are more than a few POC out there who will put a bullet in the brain of any Antifa/BLM type who presumed to harm them, their family, or property. If it happens I think it's pretty much confined to Blue cities where there is more tolerance for their violence.

We get it, ish, aj and bobo hate black people. Nothing new or shocking here. Just racist fuckwads being racist fuckwads.

We get it, ish, aj and bobo hate black people. Nothing new or shocking here. Just racist fuckwads being racist fuckwads.

They somehow see a race wars as whites against blacks or something close to this.

If it came to it...it would be whites, blacks, Hispanics, Natives, others , the govt, against white nationalist facist Zealots.

I believe they are outnumbered...chuckles.

Back