The looming race war.

They somehow see a race wars as whites against blacks or something close to this.

If it came to it...it would be whites, blacks, Hispanics, Natives, others , the govt, against white nationalist facist Zealots.

I believe they are outnumbered...chuckles.

Still haven't learned to count, have ya? It's statements like you're making from the basement that are contributing to the problem.

This puts me in a difficult spot. I'm Scots-Irish on one side and Italian on the other. In the race war, I'm not sure what side I should pick.

The side of you that is of lighter complexion will go to war on the side that is of darker complexion.

That's been (modern) history in America as well as worldwide...and it's been a successful systemic praxis for the ones that are lighter.

so far.

giphy.gif

;)

We're minorities.

We call the race war based on personal experience.

You mean like the majority of black people and their experiences with police that you dismiss, and we're supposed to take you seriously?

That's a good one, "Runs with Lard".

https://tbdailynews.com/8-facts-you...-white-blm-waukesha-terrorist-darrell-brooks/

Damned by his own posts.

Nothing but #BLM talking points, but then
you just don't want to admit that #BLM
is anything other than peaceful protestors
that call for the death of police, defunding
the police, white supremacy, White Nationalism
the whole gamut of hate. They are a terrorist
organization whose main tactic is intimidation
and is fully embraced by the white woke mobs
of cancel culture. But thanks for elucidating
very clearly where your sympathies lie.

Yes you are.

The above is not what you claimed in my previous quote of your post, of which this is your response.

Not even a very good goalpost move, but a blatant one nevertheless. :rolleyes:

This puts me in a difficult spot. I'm Scots-Irish on one side and Italian on the other. In the race war, I'm not sure what side I should pick. While I'm proud of being a member of both of the world's two great races, I don't really associate with either. Both sides of the family came to Appalachia in the 1750's, so I self-identify as a hillbilly. That's more of a state of mind than an race though.

We might be twins. I'm a pure 50/50 split. Both sets of grandparents from the boats.

Still haven't learned to count, have ya? It's statements like you're making from the basement that are contributing to the problem.

If you do the counting, then the white side in a race war couldn't count on all white Americans. Most WNs would die at the hands of other whites.

The GOP has been creating more chaos and lawlessness than BLM and Antifa combined.

The "largely peaceful protests against racial injustice" that followed the death of a black criminal with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he did nothing to support cost an estimated two billion dollars in damage. That is vastly more than the damage caused by the occupation of the Capitol Building.

Antifa seems like a white organization, but I have never read an analysis of the kind of whites who join. I suspect that they are whites who went to college and who have nothing to show for it but low paying jobs they hate and student loans they cannot pay off. They are nihilists rather than communists. They hate the capitalist status quo, but they have no plans for something better. They just want to destroy what they hate.

Antifa seems like a white organization, but I have never read an analysis of the kind of whites who join. I suspect that they are whites who went to college and who have nothing to show for it but low paying jobs they hate and student loans they cannot pay off. They are nihilists rather than communists. They hate the capitalist status quo, but they have no plans for something better. They just want to destroy what they hate.

What they hate is fascism, not capitalism. At least WRT American Antifa. The Euro version is a bit more radical, having its roots in Communist and Social Democratic parties of the 1930s.

Manson also predicted a race war….foretold to him through the Beatles.

It didn’t end well for him.

The Helter Skelter scenario. Strange -- Manson assumed the blacks were somehow capable of winning a genocidal race war with the more numerous and better organized whites -- but he also assumed they were so inferior, and so conscious of their inferiority, that they would automatically follow a white leader, Manson, when he emerged from Death Valley after the race war.

Those black people just need to acknowledge how good they have it and stand for the anthem and shit

Obviously

You can always tell you're dealing with idiots when they blame all the problems in the world on people with no money, no power, and no political influence like racial minorities, gays, destitute immigrants, refugees, homeless, and poor people in general.

What they hate is fascism, not capitalism.

This is bullshit. Klantifa waves the black and red anarcho-communist flag here, not the black and yello anarcho-capitalist flag. They're communists through and through.

This is bullshit. Klantifa waves the black and red anarcho-communist flag here, not the black and yello anarcho-capitalist flag. They're communists through and through.

Yup, just more of pecks "2+2=9!!!! WAR IS PEACE!! IGNROANCE IS STRENGTH!!!" and he'll tell you that you know those things are true till he is blue in the face.

The Helter Skelter scenario. Strange -- Manson assumed the blacks were somehow capable of winning a genocidal race war with the more numerous and better organized whites -- but he also assumed they were so inferior, and so conscious of their inferiority, that they would automatically follow a white leader, Manson, when he emerged from Death Valley after the race war.

Manson wasn’t the only one concerned “his people” were losing a race war. Obviously the American government was shitting their own pants to bother infiltrating the Black Panther party and murder someone motivational enough to form the Rainbow Coalition.

Squeaky made it out okay...I think.

lynette-squeaky-fromme.jpg

src0odmyqvmzxm21djuj.png

fantastic one-time-only-use nickname, I gotta say. You can't ever call someone "Squeaky" without it referencing her.

Back