Flipping abortion

People do not realize that abortion is eugenics but it is also really necessary. Let people remove unwanted offspring. For the kids that were in the aisle next to me yesterday in Wally World, I think we should allow post-birth abortions up to seven years.

It seems to me that we are going about this the wrong way. Right now, we assume that every innocent is innocent until proven guilty by their parent attempting to abort them. But we have tons of idiots, fools, liars, criminals, and so on, so obviously this approach is not working. I think we should assume that every fetus is guilty until proven innocent, meaning that every pregnancy should be scheduled for abortion unless the parent can prove the kid is going to be of above-average intelligence, in a good home, and will contribute something to society.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Awww, wooky at the boy, thinks he's being controversial. I've never met any human with my DNA. I would have been an abortion...you know how kids pout and say "I wish I was never born!"? Well, nobody wishes I were born, but here I am. I should have been aborted. Why do I say that? You'll find out...a shit-ton of people...will find out. And agree. Am I of above-average intelligence? I don't know...136 on the WAIS...is that above average? That's a z-score of z = 2.4. You tell me. Still, I should have been aborted. And if you find yourself disagreeing? Be patient...you'll come around.

It seems to me that we are going about this the wrong way. Right now, we assume that every innocent is innocent until proven guilty by their parent attempting to abort them. But we have tons of idiots, fools, liars, criminals, and so on, so obviously this approach is not working. I think we should assume that every fetus is guilty until proven innocent, meaning that every pregnancy should be scheduled for abortion unless the parent can prove the kid is going to be of above-average intelligence, in a good home, and will contribute something to society.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Tell me you write in the loving wives category without actually saying it

Back