The Left Seems Ready To Concede The War On Guns

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
Brynn Tannehill/
April 10, 2023
HOPELESS

The Grim Truth: The War on Guns Is Lost

There are more unregistered guns in this country than are possessed by the Pentagon, DHS, and police departments combined. And Republicans want more of them.

https://newrepublic.com/article/171784/grim-truth-war-guns-lost

CALIFORNIA

Column: Trump and the NRA might be right about guns — and we mostly have ourselves to blame

President Trump speaks at the National Rifle Assn. convention in Dallas on May 4, 2018.
(Susan Walsh / Associated Press)
BY ERIKA D. SMITHCOLUMNIST
APRIL 16, 2023 5 AM PT

https://www.latimes.com/california/...p-nra-might-be-right-guns-violence-not-newsom

It sure looks like two left-wing bastions of gun control are throwing in the towel. I think they know they've lost the war on guns. Butters, Keith, Zip, and Algo will all be sad.:cry::D

Aside from a handful of people the LEft has largely accepted that we are too stupid to dig our way out of the crap sack we built.

Didn't read them, did you?
Nope.

That's ok...RG is rarely right in any prediction...finding two lefties with differing commentaries does not represent a trend.

The left's tactics are changing. Throwing in the towel is not what's happening.

I think you're missing what's happening. The left, specifically the young and far left, is mobilizing.

And they vote.
Who cares? Their vote is meaningless when it comes to this subject. Let them stay in those pig sty cities the left has created and die.

Who cares? Their vote is meaningless when it comes to this subject. Let them stay in those pig sty cities the left has created and die.
That's where you're wrong.

But enjoy your celebration.

Nope.

That's ok...RG is rarely right in any prediction...finding two lefties with differing commentaries does not represent a trend.

The left's tactics are changing. Throwing in the towel is not what's happening.

I guess the Left isn't some monolithic hive-mind that they have claimed for decades. 🤷‍♂️

Not in your llifetime.
Good luck on your expectations. Many in my generation said the same about Roe being taken down, yet here we are.

That happened from the right and stemmed from the same thing we see on the left. If you don't see the similarities, you're blind.

Why don't you celebrate your "winning" by looking at all the dead kids you have a trophies.

Fucking moron.
You want to see a moron? Go look in the mirror.

Guns are NOT going away anytime soon so perhaps you'd better find another way to address the issue. The very right leaning court that the woke left is complaining about is the very court that is most likely to dismantle past decisions that have prevented the mentally ill from being put away for extensive treatment. When those decisions are dismantled then you will see monies being funneled into the mental health institutions. The reason the monies are not being spent now is because you cannot force those people into treatment. It's roughly equivalent to continuing to spend money to keep a store open that has no customers.

And then there's the rampant crime in the big cities that the bleeding heart DA's don't seem to want to address.

Facts are facts, the gun grabbers are losing and losing big.
Using the rising number of school shootings as a metric, I'd have to agree.

Also, have you noticed teh number of "stand your ground" victories on your side of late?
Non-white person ring your doorbell? Stand your ground!
Car full of teenagers using your driveway to turn around? Stand your ground!
Teh best one though was right here in Houston last week: cut me off in traffic? Pew Pew I shoot your daughter! What the fuck? You return fire and hit MY daughter?

Using your own kids as meat shields seems to be teh new thing.

You want to see a moron? Go look in the mirror.

Guns are NOT going away anytime soon so perhaps you'd better find another way to address the issue. The very right leaning court that the woke left is complaining about is the very court that is most likely to dismantle past decisions that have prevented the mentally ill from being put away for extensive treatment. When those decisions are dismantled then you will see monies being funneled into the mental health institutions. The reason the monies are not being spent now is because you cannot force those people into treatment. It's roughly equivalent to continuing to spend money to keep a store open that has no customers.

And then there's the rampant crime in the big cities that the bleeding heart DA's don't seem to want to address.
I see you're still having reading comprehension problems, you fucking dumbass. Or perhaps you want to show me where I said any of what you attributed to me.

Let them stay in those pig sty cities the left has created and die.
Where are the shining celestial Shangri-La cities that the Right have created? You yap like there's alternatives that your side are thriving in available to all.

Big cities have always had crime. Your side keeps warbling every year like clockwork that it's the worse they've ever seen.

There is no war on guns. It’s stupid to think there is.
Are we still in the War On Christmas? I remember when it began, but don't remember a victory or a cease-fire.

Are we still in the War On Christmas? I remember when it began, but don't remember a victory or a cease-fire.
The war on Christmas is from Thanksgiving to New Years. At that point, it then becomes the War on Easter, paused briefly in February by the War on Whites. Finally, as summer approaches, it starts the War on Straights which lasts until October, when the War on Pilgrims takes over.

Did you not get your grievance Calendar this year? It's available on multiple websites by Jon Voight or Scott Adams

Honestly, the best feature is that it randomly shuffles the holidays based on current events.

Well, that is progress of a sort. Usually he posts a link that actually disproves his argument and doesn't even know it.
I purposely posted two left-wing sources because we've known how hopeless your cause was all along. It was just a matter of time before the courts caught up with the ignorant unconstitutional policies of the left.

Why don't you celebrate your "winning" by looking at all the dead kids you have a trophies.

Fucking moron.
Most of those are in your cities, so take a good look at what your works have created. Those tombstones are monuments to the ignorance of the left.

Back