Guns Are Not The Leading Cause Of Death For Children

So you can't. Thanks for that. Someone else did the work for me though and as per usual nothing you say is rooted in fact.

All this is, is supporting evidence that you are indeed the asshole I believe you to be.

They weren't private arms, they were an arsenal amassed by an organized paramilitary group. And the issue over which said group was rebelling against the British had nothing to do with gun-owners' rights.

"The national education study's"? Now I'm wondering if Canadian schools teach spelling...

You do realize that at the time the US didn't HAVE an army, yes?

Thus ALL arms in the colonies were privately held and any attempt to seize those arms was an attempt at disarming the citizenry. Whatever fancy words the British used to justify the decision to do so doesn't change that fact.

Thus ALL arms in the colonies were privately held and any attempt to seize those arms was an attempt at disarming the citizenry. Whatever fancy words the British used to justify the decision to do so doesn't change that fact.
Gage wanted to seize the arsenal at Concord. He was not going door to door or imposing a ban.

Grade level isn't about comprehension alone, its speed and time spent period.
It's 100% about comprehension. The faster you can read,combined with ability to comprehend what you have read. That is the metric upon which it is measured.Saying anything else is well......you should be smart enough to figure out the answer.

They weren't private arms, they were an arsenal amassed by an organized paramilitary group. And the issue over which said group was rebelling against the British had nothing to do with gun-owners' rights.

"The national education study's"? Now I'm wondering if Canadian schools teach spelling...
Yah you have a point.....I should have done a check on my post......then again English IS my second language....

It's 100% about comprehension. The faster you can read,combined with ability to comprehend what you have read. That is the metric upon which it is measured.Saying anything else is well......you should be smart enough to figure out the answer.
I googled it, while comprehension is part of it as you state speed is important. The length of thing being read is also a factor. You could have a fantastic vocabulary and comprehension but "Twitter" isn't "reading"

The Sixth Circuit Court Of Appeals just ruled the ATF has no regulatory power to outlaw bumpstocks and declared their efforts to do so illegal and ruled for the plantiffs. The rule is at present dead. Butters and Sean will be sad.

YardDogbarking failed US History.

The Sixth Circuit Court Of Appeals just ruled the ATF has no regulatory power to outlaw bumpstocks and declared their efforts to do so illegal and ruled for the plantiffs. The rule is at present dead. Butters and Sean will be sad.
Trump’s ban was unconstitutional? I’m shocked.

I googled it, while comprehension is part of it as you state speed is important. The length of thing being read is also a factor. You could have a fantastic vocabulary and comprehension but "Twitter" isn't "reading"
no twitter is not reading......communicating in 140 characters that made me laugh when it first showed up...whats it now 280....about the right speed for rightguide and his band of idiots attention span!

So to you that’s an acceptable number?
What percentage of misery would you find unacceptable?

So to you that’s an acceptable number?
What percentage of misery would you find unacceptable?

No one finds any number of deaths acceptable. Attempting to frame this in that light only shows that you're a fuckwit without a clue.

Can anyone actually explain the fascination with guns in US? And why are you so against more strict control over them? The fact that you accepted random acts of gun violence just happening everywhere is insane.

Can anyone actually explain the fascination with guns in US? And why are you so against more strict control over them? The fact that you accepted random acts of gun violence just happening everywhere is insane.

dudly, please educate yourself before you open your mouth and stuff your number 14's in there again.

Got it, you are the one of those guys. I will leave you to it. But I bet you get annoyed when people on the opposite spectrum of this ridiculous debate say to educate yourself.

This was my way actually to enter the convo innocently. But actually dealing with legislation on a daily basis you can bet your ass I am more aware of what is happening. I just wanted to know a silly little person's personal views and to provide education after seeing how many holes in their understanding they have.

Got it, you are the one of those guys. I will leave you to it. But I bet you get annoyed when people on the opposite spectrum of this ridiculous debate say to educate yourself.

This was my way actually to enter the convo innocently. But actually dealing with legislation on a daily basis you can bet your ass I am more aware of what is happening. I just wanted to know a silly little person's personal views and to provide education after seeing how many holes in their understanding they have.
You have to be pretty silly yourself to not understand America's fascination with guns.

I actually do. And I am yet to find someone who can actually explain it though. To make sense I mean. Because all of the arguments reek of entitlement, stupidity, and the fact you let your children die for your own gratification, speak volumes about how backward everything is.

I actually do. And I am yet to find someone who can actually explain it though. To make sense I mean. Because all of the arguments reek of entitlement, stupidity, and the fact you let your children die for your own gratification, speak volumes about how backward everything is.
It's very simple. Owning and carrying firearms is a constitutional right in the U.S. The country was born in gunfire and will end in gunfire. Guns are not the problem. People are the problem, as they are everywhere else in the world. We do have evil and lawless people in America. Many of them are first and second-generation people packed into some of the worst neighborhoods in the country. We also have other evil people, those who want to forgive the crimes of certain of these people and not prosecute them for their violent crimes, thus making it easier in many a criminal mind to commit violent crimes in certain political demographics knowing they won't be hunted or prosecuted for doing so. The answer to this problem is not to strip the constitutional rights of law abiding people, but to swiftly punish those who use guns to commit crimes of violence.

The American "fascination with guns" is grounded in the country's heritage, history, firearm-related sports, the laws of self-defense in every state of the union, and the right to use deadly force in the course of self-preservation against evil people who take it upon themselves to threaten it.

Considering everyone involved in those shootings usually ends up dead, I'd say you manage to deal with them quite good. Access to firearms might be an issue though, don't you agree? Because evil people don't pose much threat when they are unarmed.
Also, that was quite the racist spiel you tried to spin then regarding gang violence, and also implying it is not punished. And directly most of the school massacres came from pure-blooded Americans, stretching to appealing for you number of generations back.

No one finds any number of deaths acceptable. Attempting to frame this in that light only shows that you're a fuckwit without a clue.

That is a flat out lie. Everybody understands and finds a certain number of deaths acceptable. Its hard to put a number on anything but how many people die because of medical malpractice each year or similar hospital related issues like those super bugs we were talking a few years back? I don't know how many people die from peanut allergies every year. I know its low enough that you never see any media about the kids dying. Every so often you hear about people bitching about something being taken off the menu because it might kill someone. I think that means whatever number are dying or being hospitalized is well with what we are willing to accept as a nation.

People on your side need to admit on the gun issue you genuinely don't give a shit how many people die as long as you're ready to fight the Obama/Harris/Biden alliance to send you to Alaska to mine gold and drill for oil until you die.

Back