The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM AWAKE

I think.

Wow, do I really look like that when I wake up?

Ergh.

greedy, greedy little FIsh
Some one's post is what you wish
Wandering in every thread
Writing replies in your head
greedy greedy little Fish
Someone's post is what you wish

I got a burst of them from you - good they were too. ;)

I am on a streak!
I think I'm doing an Intersect City post next, something with Leah

*smiles*

Good :)

And you go on and do Intersect City - I have these jotted notes that I keep thinking to work up into a post there, but....I think you'll post first...just guessing.

Hi Weaver - thank you

I hope all is well? :rose:

Looks like it will be a fairly good day today, Fish. Awake way too early for a Saturday but it gives me some time alone...just me and my computer and the world of Lit :)

I wonder if that big steel percolator I just bought at a garage sale, could make coffee for the whole lounge.

...ohhh...coffee sounds lovely...

First.. I'm awake.. second.. I have a profile to write and I haven't written one in a very very very long time.

First.. I'm awake.. second.. I have a profile to write and I haven't written one in a very very very long time.

Morning, Aus...I hate writing profiles, I never have anything to say for myself

*With a smile and a hug, and a steaming cup.*

Not as lovely as you.

Sugar ladies? Perhaps Cream?

Black as always please *smiles gratefully as she takes a cup*

I will take mine black as well... *loves how a hot mug of coffee feels in my hands*

What? I'm still busy this weekend? *cries* I just want to rest for more than an hour! *cries more*

Morning DW! In this case it's a char profile, so that's decent. But I do understand hating to fill out profiles. It sucks.

Hang in there Aggie!
PS.. did you not like any of the AV's?

Morning DW! In this case it's a char profile, so that's decent. But I do understand hating to fill out profiles. It sucks.

Hang in there Aggie!
PS.. did you not like any of the AV's?

Oh Ms Ausus, I loved them! It's just I've been so busy and finally had a breath to catch up today *hugs* I will look at them now again :)

Morning, Aus...I hate writing profiles, I never have anything to say for myself

I will take mine black as well... *loves how a hot mug of coffee feels in my hands*

Black it is.

What? I'm still busy this weekend? *cries* I just want to rest for more than an hour! *cries more*

*Offers a big hug, a smooth back pat, and a fresh cup of coffee*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back