The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fight rps. As long as its detailed and realistic to the world. No godmodding. Think of iit like a real fight. I especially like them when they end up in violent sex. Lovey dovey tender is great but at times I want it just like a leopard. teeth, claws, ache pleasantly and sting during the next shower.

I like fight rps. As long as its detailed and realistic to the world. No godmodding. Think of iit like a real fight. I especially like them when they end up in violent sex. Lovey dovey tender is great but at times I want it just like a leopard. teeth, claws, ache pleasantly and sting during the next shower.

Sounds like you'd have fun with an unbound Darke Katt then.

I love fight RPs, details, yes.. I write my offense and defense in such a way that they can be countered, driven through, etc and pray I have a good co-writer who doesn't do the whole godmoding thing. Back me up against tree or a rock with the point of a blade at my throat or trailing down the side of my neck or the reverse thereof, depending on the co-counsel of my co-writer. Hellz yes.

3 forms. human, anthro which is humanoid with animal characteristics. in this case ears, muzzle, tail, fur, claws with basically human form, reasoning. Some enhanced senses, due to the physiology. Slightly more aggressive, defensive, and likely to go with base instincts. Especially breeding. The toon was odd. Half light fairy, half leopard were. The mix kinda gave him some abilities of both. I always enjoy anthros though. Almost any site I do its my preferred play form.

Ah well, the ones I knew in my homeland were not just forms, they were that way all the time. They're a race created by First Age Atlantean sorcerors and alchemists, as a form of homonculi (Created beings with a mix of different characteristics, in this case, humans crossed with various animal types. Breed and Prrip were both Leopard women. Breed was a beastmaster and hunter, Prrip unfortunately started as a sex slave for a pervert slaver. When we rescued her, one of my bodyguards took charge of her and they became friends, even though poor Prrip never really adapted to a fully equal relationship, though she was intelligent and capable of it. She never seemed to get past considering herself to be a pet.)

Last edited:
Why the sigh then?o_O I'd think you'd be jumping for joy and raping me? xD

I mean forms as in shapes one can take, like a werewolf, leopard etc. Frequently its just straight anthro, and even with the shifter its usually anthro is natural form, like birth form, but almost equally at home in each shape.

Last edited:
Last thought: I'd enjoy Darke Katt too, come to think of it. Nice tight body she's got.

Last thought: I find myself possessed of a very strange urge to watch the entirety of the original Thundercats....I wonder where I can find streaming video of it.

Ahh.. well I was born in 1992 but never saw either of them. I grew up watching Gilligan's Island and Hogan's Heroes.

Slowly washes up on the beach, not realizing the fact the she let herself be washed away. She Coughed up water, once then twice, no longer in her cat form, but in pure human form, her dark skin wet from the water. Her outfit was torn, and she had a cut on her stomach, bleeding slightly.

*cleans the neko-chan up and gets her a sexy new outfit*

Thundercats and Swat Kats were both epic. Always wanted the jet.

Swat Cats was amazing. That intro tune was soooooooo good!

LT: I wish she'd let me know she was leaving.. Now my efforts on our collective picture have probably been wasted.

somewone as high as me and of course horny

looking for some help on this site not for sure how to work or reply to ads preferab ly a female but Im jambed so any help is appriciated

I shouldn't have had that last drink last night! Although at the time is seemed such a good idea!!

light bulbs, light bulbs, light bulbs.... I love when light bulbs go Ka-poof...

Why is it when I sit down to write, the kitty wants cuddles and sits on my chest so I can't see the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back