The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people think I'm weird because I'm a female who likes guns and shooting. I understand guns and bullets. You point them in the direction you want the shot to go, and pull the trigger. Normally you can expect the bullet to go more or less where you pointed the gun. It works that way pretty much every time.

I don't understand people, apparently not at all. People are unpredictable. You are left wondering what made them do what they did. Vague talk of lies and ambiguity only confuses me. I guess I need to be hit upside my head to 'get it'. All I can cling to is the supposition that whatever is going on, if it had anything to do with me, someone would have told me. I'm dense that way maybe, but I'd hope if anyone had a problem with me, they would say so directly.

I don't understand people, apparently not at all. People are unpredictable. You are left wondering what made them do what they did. Vague talk of lies and ambiguity only confuses me. I guess I need to be hit upside my head to 'get it'. All I can cling to is the supposition that whatever is going on, if it had anything to do with me, someone would have told me. I'm dense that way maybe, but I'd hope if anyone had a problem with me, they would say so directly.

Those were my exact thoughts.

Some people think I'm weird because I'm a female who likes guns and shooting. I understand guns and bullets. You point them in the direction you want the shot to go, and pull the trigger. Normally you can expect the bullet to go more or less where you pointed the gun. It works that way pretty much every time.

Yeah....it's like video games. Video games may not be real, but at least you know they won't lie about their content, cheat, steal, or try to kill you over what god you worship or what color your skin is. Or what your sexual preference is.

My last thoughts: Hmmm...giant robot armored knight...Palladin...I want chips...or fish and chips...

Yeah....it's like video games. Video games may not be real, but at least you know they won't lie about their content, cheat, steal, or try to kill you over what god you worship or what color your skin is. Or what your sexual preference is.

My last thoughts: Hmmm...giant robot armored knight...Palladin...I want chips...or fish and chips...

With a video game, all outcomes are already decided. You may be surprised, but only once with each turn of events. Eventually, you know what will happen if you do a certain thing. I suppose that is like my guns in a way. There is a comfort in that. Maybe that is why we like our respective interests.

Maybe we write stories because we have control over the outcome. The poor characters suffer because of what we put them through for the sake of the drama, the story. If you examined things from their point of view, they would wonder why their life is such a mess and so unpredictable. Maybe we are all just characters in someone's stories, and the things that happen to us are just for the sake of the drama, to make a good story when it's all said and done.

I hear ya Thyri. Part is my asperger's, but I don't get or like subtle half the time. As to lying, fer me, ultimate power gotta be telepathy. Then you could never be lied to. Also, if that makes you weird Thyri, I want to be normal even less than I already did. xD

With a video game, all outcomes are already decided. You may be surprised, but only once with each turn of events. Eventually, you know what will happen if you do a certain thing. I suppose that is like my guns in a way. There is a comfort in that. Maybe that is why we like our respective interests.

Maybe we write stories because we have control over the outcome. The poor characters suffer because of what we put them through for the sake of the drama, the story. If you examined things from their point of view, they would wonder why their life is such a mess and so unpredictable. Maybe we are all just characters in someone's stories, and the things that happen to us are just for the sake of the drama, to make a good story when it's all said and done.
Heh heh. Most of my characters would probably be WTFing after about five minutes if it were real life.

Last thought: There must be an air show going on. I hear what sounds like scramjet engines.

I hear ya Thyri. Part is my asperger's, but I don't get or like subtle half the time. As to lying, fer me, ultimate power gotta be telepathy. Then you could never be lied to. Also, if that makes you weird Thyri, I want to be normal even less than I already did. xD

Som, I think most guys have one of two reactions to a woman who can shoot and has in interest in guns. They either react like: "Whoa! My kind of woman!" or they react like: "WTF, is she a dyke or something?"

Well, spending time in Lit fantasies, I've figured out that I like girls as much as men. They're different, but each is fun in their own way. So I suppose either of the above responses could be appropriate. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Som, I think most guys have one of two reactions to a woman who can shoot and has in interest in guns. They either react like: "Whoa! My kind of woman!" or they react like: "WTF, is she a dyke or something?"

Well, spending time in Lit fantasies, I've figured out that I like girls as much as men. They're different, but each is fun in their own way. So I suppose either of the above responses could be appropriate. Whatever. :rolleyes:

My response is "....Okay, you can handle the guns. I'll stick to my blades."

But that makes you even more the best kind of woman! I'm bi myself, and any weapon is good. I've just always had a thing for blades. Probably the cat thing, and claws. lol. Dont get me wrong though. Sniper shot from a mile and a half... Say with an AR 50, works too.

My response is "....Okay, you can handle the guns. I'll stick to my blades."

But that makes you even more the best kind of woman! I'm bi myself, and any weapon is good. I've just always had a thing for blades. Probably the cat thing, and claws. lol. Dont get me wrong though. Sniper shot from a mile and a half... Say with an AR 50, works too.

Well, I'll say one good thing about blades; you never have to worry about running out of ammo for them, or reloading them.

I don't need to be deadly; I don't really want to hurt anyone. It's a skill thing for me. I like to challenge myself, and try to top myself the next time. For example, I had been shooting with iron sights at 50 yards, 25 yards for my Ruger pistol. But it was too easy to obliterate the center at 25 yards, so I moved the pistol over to the rifle range and went out to 50 yards. Even there, I still put all rounds in the target about 10 inch diameter, and 90% in the bullseye or center ring, about 5 inch diameter.

With my cowboy rifle, I was shooting a 4-5 inch circle at 50 yards, so I moved out to 100 yards today. I had to sight in, so the first few shots were adjustments, but once I got adjusted, I put all rounds in about a 6 inch circle. Out of 50 shots, I got 43 on the target. Next time I'll do better still.

Blades? *perk* Where?

Damn. Nice. You compete at all? That sounds amazing. I'm... a paradox. I generally wouldn't use the skills if I had them to hurt someone unless was defense. However, there is something about it. Esp. with the melee weapons. It is a beautiful, elegant, deadly dance when it is two masters. Then you have hongkong style bullet ballets too. xD

I'm going back to the biggest knife emporium in the us in a few days again. xD They got all kind of blades. And hehehe Warrioress, all over me when in the right form. xD

Damn. Nice. You compete at all? That sounds amazing. I'm... a paradox. I generally wouldn't use the skills if I had them to hurt someone unless was defense. However, there is something about it. Esp. with the melee weapons. It is a beautiful, elegant, deadly dance when it is two masters. Then you have hongkong style bullet ballets too. xD
Heh heh. Oddly enough, I think that the main problem with people who use guns is that they think in terms of "Look, I can hit you from here and you can't even touch me." Problem is, usually they're wrong. But I would be more amused by someone who can dance through a room filled with, say, mobsters or something, and take them all out at close range with a pair of handguns and nothing else. Think Lunar Complete's Flash Cut, but with guns *laughs*

I only compete with myself, as I mentioned. It's about trying to top what I can do and get to be even better. Today my sister came with me to the range. She has an AK 47 that I got her for her birthday about a month ago. She got a scope for it and wanted to sight it in. I had also got a Ruger 10/22 for my niece and although she didn't want to come with us today, I sighted her scope in for her. Both scopes are the same, just cheap little scopes designed for 100 yards. But they work fine.

After sighting my niece's gun in at that distance, I switched to my Henry (my pretty cowboy gun!) :D I don't have a scope for that one, and when I sighted it in for 100 yards, the front pin pretty much covers the whole target, so I'm just shooting the best I can and hope for the best. I did almost as well with iron sights as with the scoped rifle. Anybody want to see?

But...but...I like making dark warrioress types puddle. You'da loved one of my favorite RP chars I've ever done I think. Sorta model my "ooc" persona on him. *goes semi ic/ooc to show?

Som pads along, nearly silently. His long thick tail sways, its thick four foot length helping keep his balance. The end seems a bit odd though, the gleam different than that of his black spotted cream fur. Its the glint of a blade. One second he's there, the next not, stepping through the moonlight. One would call him nearly naked yet so many sharp pointed things cover his form it isn't true. Arms, legs, chest, ankles, and best of all his implements, his own claws at the ends of his fingers. His voice is low, a rumble of sound a few yards back from the dark lady in front of him. It carries curiousity, threat, a semicivilised feralness. The outline before him that his piercing, stormy blue eyes are locked on leaves a trace of hunger to the tone. Tall, curvy, busty redheads, ones who dare trespass his land, are always...Interesting. Could be a fight, or a mate, or who knows? His lips curl, a sight to bring fear and lust to the right sort. He likes every outcome he can see.

Last edited:
But...but...I like making dark warrioress types puddle. You'da loved one of my favorite RP chars I've ever done I think. Sorta model my "ooc" persona on him. *goes semi ic/ooc to show?

Som pads along, nearly silently. His long thick tail sways, its thick four foot length helping keep his balance. The end seems a bit odd though, the gleam different than that of his black spotted cream fur. Its the glint of a blade. One second he's there, the next not, stepping through the moonlight. One would call him nearly naked yet so many sharp pointed things cover his form it isn't true. Arms, legs, chest, ankles, and best of all his implements, his own claws at the ends of his fingers. His voice is low, a rumble of sound a few yards back from the dark lady in front of him. It carries curiousity, threat, a semicivilised feralness. The outline before him that his piercing, stormy blue eyes are locked on leaves a trace of hunger to the tone. Tall, curvy, busty redheads, ones who dare trespass his land, are always...Interesting. Could be a fight, or a mate, or who knows? His lips curl, a sight to bring fear and lust to the right sort. He likes every outcome he can see.

See, Dragon, now THIS is an Andaman like I was telling you about. This is the kind of anthro I like. Som, you would have loved Breed and possibly even Prrip, had you known them. Maybe someday they'll visit here too.

See, Dragon, now THIS is an Andaman like I was telling you about. This is the kind of anthro I like. Som, you would have loved Breed and possibly even Prrip, had you known them. Maybe someday they'll visit here too.

I have no clue. Also...Deputy Mayor Calico "Callie" Briggs...hot blonde kitty girl from SWAT Kats.

Now there's someone I'd like to dance with.. *weg* a nice blade type dance...

3 forms. human, anthro which is humanoid with animal characteristics. in this case ears, muzzle, tail, fur, claws with basically human form, reasoning. Some enhanced senses, due to the physiology. Slightly more aggressive, defensive, and likely to go with base instincts. Especially breeding. The toon was odd. Half light fairy, half leopard were. The mix kinda gave him some abilities of both. I always enjoy anthros though. Almost any site I do its my preferred play form.

3 forms. human, anthro which is humanoid with animal characteristics. in this case ears, muzzle, tail, fur, claws with basically human form, reasoning. Some enhanced senses, due to the physiology. Slightly more aggressive, defensive, and likely to go with base instincts. Especially breeding. The toon was odd. Half light fairy, half leopard were. The mix kinda gave him some abilities of both. I always enjoy anthros though. Almost any site I do its my preferred play form.

*sighs* and I prefer humanoid with all the sinfully seductive, deadly qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back