The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I make one of those idea things? Are they helpful? Sometimes I feel like I can't keep track of the stuff I think of.

Should I make one of those idea things? Are they helpful? Sometimes I feel like I can't keep track of the stuff I think of.

I figure, it can't hurt.

My problem is, when I think of something I really want to do, instead of waiting until I have more time or someone volunteers to do it or whatever, I just figure out who I want to do it with (tee hee) and start it up.

Tonight is Yoga class night I need to remember to have a wank this afternoon to take the edge off for when I go in.

I'm not that good at control. :(

Tonight is Yoga class night I need to remember to have a wank this afternoon to take the edge off for when I go in.

I'm not that good at control. :(

* grins* then you would not want to go to a hot yoga class. :D

* grins* then you would not want to go to a hot yoga class. :D

I go mainly for the fact my muscles are tight and I need more flexibility...Muscle injuries hurt and I don't like pain.

The hot ladies in tight pants are just a glorious bonus.

Good, clean word? I'm confused.

I assumed that 'vagina' was the cleanest word, as it is the anatomical descriptor. Sort of like how penis is the cleanest word for...well, penis. Unless there's some other hidden word for these things...:confused:

Why are diets SOOOOO hard? :mad:

So hungry (Because I am bored, probably)... You would think that after a month of this diet I would be used to it. :rolleyes:

A bung knee, a project and a gun.

In the City, that adds up to...

Watch the fuck out!!!

^^^ This.

For the past three days, my mornings have begun - like, up for the day - at 4:00 am.

Hoping this is not the new normal.

4 AM is pretty bad. I have to get up at 6 or so, get my niece up and dressed, then get her off to school at around 7:30...She is...very tiring.

puts coffee on and passes out mugs to her fellow sleepies

:rose:

Sooo my saying that when my alarm goes off at 5:30, I am up and out of bed, dressed and downstairs in a few minutes happily making breakfast for me and the wife, would end in my bitter, slow and painful death?

Yes, before you ask, there is often singing and smiles...Were it not winter there would be birds chirping around me.

I am a proud early bird! :rose:

Sooo my saying that when my alarm goes off at 5:30, I am up and out of bed, dressed and downstairs in a few minutes happily making breakfast for me and the wife, would end in my bitter, slow and painful death?

Yes, before you ask, there is often singing and smiles...Were it not winter there would be birds chirping around me.

you're one of THOSE people.

I'm right there with ya. I practically jump out of bed and skip to the kitchen for breakfast.

Ah, now. The thing is that you are military and are trained to get up and be alert for any sign of trouble ata moments notice.

...I'm just a moron. ;)

Why is he so cuddle demanding?! Did he get in the catnip again? Stoned kitty is a lubbydubby dick.

Oh, hey - not at all!

Get over here and babysit, and I'll go back to bed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back