The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I like hurting you....soo....
B. The right application of pain, is Fucking amazing.

Maybe I need someone better to teach me because every time I have had pain used on me its been bad and a mood killer.

Maybe I'm (Or better, THEY are) just not doing it right. :(

LT - just a couple more days...then finally it'll be done.
FLT - and then my PS4 arrives!!!!!!!!!

PS4... jealous!!! Haha! Though... really, I only use my PS3 to watch shows lately. I haven't been in touch with my gamer side in ages.

Neither have I, actually, but now that winter is here...

LoL - I actually get pretty busy during this time of the year. Things slow down a bit after New Years and then there's a short stretch where life is pretty peachy slow and then it'll steam back up to a run.

I have a stack of RPG's I should beat but I've been doing other things instead. Between work, writing, reviews, reading for work/pleasure, cooking, photography, sewing and whatever else pops up--busy! I think I'll see if I can start drawing more regularly. I should never have stopped as long as I have. Recently made fun stuff out of old posters and drew a pet dog for friends. Fun!

... I may have to geek out and look at the PS4 system. I'm sure one of my brothers already have their eyes on it and plan to get it soon. Hahah

I pretty much bought mine on impulse. There's still PS3 games I need to play (and, surprisingly, LOTS more coming out)

I have no interest at all in the PS4. None. But I need to replace my PS3, which amber lighted.

Last thought: Too....early.....

I pretty much bought mine on impulse. There's still PS3 games I need to play (and, surprisingly, LOTS more coming out)

The game Thief looks like fun. Maybe Witcher 3. Otherwise, there's not a lot that's coming out on PS4 that seems interesting. :) Aw, this makes me want to go play RPG's haha.

Let me know when you hit 3 days up in a row and start seeing things...
Yeah...Did that...Will NEVER do it again..

That shit is scary

Tonight is looking like more of the same so should be there in another 24 *lol*

I'll let ya know if I see anything.

Just had a release....Now sat with a piece of homemade Genoa Cake, a nice cup of tea and you guys.

Shit don't get better than this! :D

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back