The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha ha ha ha.

tumblr_lpkxtmFtmp1qc8ie7o1_500.gif

Fixed it Daddy.

LT- I have a heavy feeling that when it comes to a new huge work project, I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I believe in the long run, it will be well worth it, even though right now I feel overwhelmed. I need to stop worrying about it and just do it.

FLT- Coming out of my comfort zone scares the hell out of me but I'm going to do it anyways. Tell me I can't do something, and I will get it done to spite you for doubting me.

For you of all people to doubt me...Fuck you very much, in your face. Watch me.

Steals her words.
:eek:
slaps his hand and takes the stolen words and gives them back to Deeva

Be good!
Thanks.
He's cute though. I would have let him get away with it.

And valuable ones too coming from you

Thank you :rose:
Anytime, darlin!

kisses the Fish
Grins at her teasingly and gives her a quick grope. Aren't I always good?
You're always bad. You're just good at it. So, ya know...it works out.

LT- I have a heavy feeling that when it comes to a new huge work project, I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I believe in the long run, it will be well worth it, even though right now I feel overwhelmed. I need to stop worrying about it and just do it.

FLT- Coming out of my comfort zone scares the hell out of me but I'm going to do it anyways. Tell me I can't do something, and I will get it done to spite you for doubting me.

For you of all people to doubt me...Fuck you very much, in your face. Watch me.

Squeezes.

You know you are hot when you are rilled up. :kiss:

If you wanna talk you know how to get a hold of me.

LT:

Sleepy. I should prolly go to bed. I owe words but they would not be very good right now.

Squeezes.

You know you are hot when you are rilled up. :kiss:

If you wanna talk you know how to get a hold of me.

LT:

Sleepy. I should prolly go to bed. I owe words but they would not be very good right now.

:kiss:

Thanks, darlin. I kinda just wanna punch someone, but I'd probably break a knuckle and then I'd just get further behind.

I'm not a fast one handed typist.

Guess I'll eat a cookie instead.

That'll show em!

Nods thoughtfully. Ah, yes, that's very true. I suppose I shall have to make up for it at some point.

I would like to give this statement my stamp of approval.

stamps it with a pretty, swirly D stamp and pats his cheek affectionately

:kiss:

Thanks, darlin. I kinda just wanna punch someone, but I'd probably break a knuckle and then I'd just get further behind.

I'm not a fast one handed typist.

Guess I'll eat a cookie instead.

That'll show em!

I think there's a referral service on lit - they have a lot of one handed typists.

Just being helpful....:eek:

"I've got a punching bag and gloves she could use..."

"Damn, I'm good at making steak..."

"Fuck I need to catch up on threads and think up a good one for Viv..."

crumbles his resume.

Damn. :(
:p

I started to say something...but it was bad. :devil:

Now you'll just have to wonder what I was thinking. HA!
"I've got a punching bag and gloves she could use..."

"Damn, I'm good at making steak..."

"Fuck I need to catch up on threads and think up a good one for Viv..."
Oh really? Well, aren't you handy. I need your address...ya know, for my gps. ;)

I like a good steak.

So do I, but I haven't had time in between work and flirting. It's possible I should prioritize.

Oh really? Well, aren't you handy. I need your address...ya know, for my gps. ;)

I like a good steak.

So do I, but I haven't had time in between work and flirting. It's possible I should prioritize.

Handy I am, most assuredly. Oh do you now? I may be able to provide that. Under certain conditions.

Steak's not the limit of my cooking talent, but it is a favorite quick go-to.

I've just been needing to sit down and immerse myself again. Motivation to write has been slack in my head for some reason...

Handy I am, most assuredly. Oh do you now? I may be able to provide that. Under certain conditions.

Steak's not the limit of my cooking talent, but it is a favorite quick go-to.

I've just been needing to sit down and immerse myself again. Motivation to write has been slack in my head for some reason...

gets out her notepad and takes notes about his handy-ness...

It's possible you need a swift kick for motivation. Or maybe that was a deft lick? I get those confused sometimes.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back