The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Having to work out later after chicken and dumplings....not gonna be fun.....

Yummmmmm. Oh, why'd you have to mention chicken and dumplings? Yesterday was cheat day and all I had was a bite or two of birthday cake. I'll have to make some next weekend...

LT: “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” A good reminder for me today.

Chicken and dumplings freaking expands in your tummy. I'm regretting it lol. But since I'm over at someone's house, it's rude to refuse dinner

Chicken and dumplings freaking expands in your tummy. I'm regretting it lol. But since I'm over at someone's house, it's rude to refuse dinner

They do, that's true. We make them with nice big dumplings, and one is usually plenty for me. I'm practically drooling just thinking about them, that's just sad.

I missed it as well, probably because I don't pay attention to most people here.

cuddles a Blessing.

*Hugs the wolf, genuinely hugs with much affection.* I read what Vail posted about writing elsewhere and about this place not giving her as much enjoyment as it used to, but I didn't see her say anything about leaving. Unless it was a PM conversation, I don't know where this is coming from. I know I'm not good at reading between the lines, but I really feel confused.

*Hugs the wolf, genuinely hugs with much affection.* I read what Vail posted about writing elsewhere and about this place not giving her as much enjoyment as it used to, but I didn't see her say anything about leaving. Unless it was a PM conversation, I don't know where this is coming from. I know I'm not good at reading between the lines, but I really feel confused.

I just figured it has nothing to do with me and if she wanted me to know she would have said.

*shrugs*

Pulls the pretty lady closer so that i can press a soft kiss upon a pretty cheek.

I try not to go where I am not invited nor read into conversations that have no bearing on me. Saves me much hassle and much hurt. easier all the way around.

I just figured it has nothing to do with me and if she wanted me to know she would have said.

*shrugs*

Pulls the pretty lady closer so that i can press a soft kiss upon a pretty cheek.

I try not to go where I am not invited nor read into conversations that have no bearing on me. Saves me much hassle and much hurt. easier all the way around.

Wise advice, Dear LadyWolf.

Really? A cheek kiss? :D :kiss:

*smirks and pounces a Blessing to the ground, so that i can nibble her throat*

well lovey, I do try to wait to be invited.

flicks the big Cat on her nose before leaning down to bite her belly.

smart ass.:D

Mmm, that's more like it. Oooh yeah, right there! When you can feel my pulse on your lips, you found the right spot. When you feel salty blood squirting into your mouth in a rhythmic way, you've nibbled too deep. ;)

Shakes her head a bit as her nose was flicked but moaned softly as teeth sunk into her flesh.

You like it, wolfling.

Mmm, that's more like it. Oooh yeah, right there! When you can feel my pulse on your lips, you found the right spot. When you feel salty blood squirting into your mouth in a rhythmic way, you've nibbled too deep. ;)

*wonders if finding a perfectly taut nipple beneath nibbling white teeth is too far*

:D

Last Thought?

Bath, I haz to get one so my hair will dry before I meander out into the cold for work.

AHHHHH!!

Looks like the Ravens want it more. Going into the game, I expected total dominance from the 'Niners. Thus far I've been very impressed by the Ravens' offense AND defense.

Actually, I believe the Ravens went in as the favorites. I'm hoping the 49ers pull it out in the second half. They've been known to do that.

*hugs Cait*

I'm with you.

*hugs a Moon Lady*

I swear, if they let the Ravens win this game with a disgusting lead, I'll never be in their corner again.

*wonders if finding a perfectly taut nipple beneath nibbling white teeth is too far*

:D

AHHHHH!!

Mmmm, like this?

tumblr_mcz6r07Mtv1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

Yeah, that would be good. :eek:

LT ~ I now have a difficult choice to make, courtesy of Ms Luna. There are two equally valid ways to go, and I am torn as to which way to go.

Give's Ms Luna a look, followed by a smile

Still it could have been a choice between to nasty options as opposed to the two deliciously wicked options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back