The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got kicked in the lip twice, once in the nose, had some chick dropped right on my back thus leading my boob to run right into the damn railing really hard. And got invited onto one of the buses and hit on by one of the guitarist.

I love rock concerts :D

Hands move to a waist as she sits, head tilting back just slightly to let her feast. The taste of cinnamon and crackers marks her. She inhales deep, enjoying the presence in her arms.

She straightens just a bit, pressing up into those greedy lips, preferring the flavor of the woman over breakfast. A hand drifts up, fingertips threading through locks as tongues dance together.

Intoxicating sounds make her famished. Fist tightens in hair, nails slide across a lower back..

Got kicked in the lip twice, once in the nose, had some chick dropped right on my back thus leading my boob to run right into the damn railing really hard. And got invited onto one of the buses and hit on by one of the guitarist.

I love rock concerts :D

Again, jealous. Buuuttt...Rock on the Range is in May and its gonna be frickin amazing! I'm already pumped.

Stimulation! Stimulation! Stimulation! Music! Videos! People! Words! Images! Stimulation! Damn you internet! How do I focus????

Okay...

Two down, one more to go.

Also, I find myself thinking "Ew" a lot more than I used to. Does that mean I am over it.

After all of these years? All these tears? Is it done, finally?

LT ~ This thing makes me feel so stupid!

FLT ~ ...but not stupid enough to not want one of my own :eek:

You can have the cider, dude....gross....

And hahaha I think the wolfling knows when I'm teasing her and when in trying to be comforting. But I'm not scared of her wrath :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back