The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fr33k, you been teaching ninja skills to DW? Don't you know how dangerous that is? Not that she can't handle it, but can we? lol

Hey Fr33k, you been teaching ninja skills to DW? Don't you know how dangerous that is? Not that she can't handle it, but can we? lol

;) Oh come on now. I'm sure you can handle it. I know Fr33k can. He stays one step ahead of me. :eek:

grins
*giggles*
*giggles some more*
*whispers*
No tying...that is just...awful Instead...I shall politely eplain to you all of the things you won't get later if you move from the corner...and then i shall ask Vail to enforce it...once the two of you...are alone.

Unfair field advantage! But.. but the rope was a safeguard for girls who can't sit still!

I always HAVE to Touch!!!
Rope is safe.
Let me safe.
Vail punishes harder... I always end up with scars.

I'll be extra good.

Hrm, I too am kicking around the idea of starting a new thread. :p

I'll be your huckleberry.

Maybe. Think about it. I might have more than I need. But I'd like to keep you in mind.

I can not help it. I am a girl filled with love. Like an over-filled tube of tooth paste. Or an over-ripe casaba melon.
nods

Pounces mah darling

Unfair field advantage! But.. but the rope was a safeguard for girls who can't sit still!

I always HAVE to Touch!!!
Rope is safe.
Let me safe.
Vail punishes harder... I always end up with scars.

I'll be extra good.

slow smile

The whole point of this particular exercise would be to see if you could control yourself, Vivi. Especially knowing that GG will be the one who puts you in check...

Not me.

She knows all of those little delicious secrets that I haven't had the time to learn.
She knows...things.

I know...that if I ask you politely, sweetly...one small finger just under your chin...that you will try very hard...

and then GG will have to take you to task later.

Really...this is a win/win for me.

*nods*

;) Oh come on now. I'm sure you can handle it. I know Fr33k can. He stays one step ahead of me. :eek:

So you say, but what about poor people like The_Gladiator? He'll never see that wooden spoon coming!

Now me....I'd just smokebomb, throw a log up in my place, and await you in ambush from an undisclosed location. A pouncing would be inevitable. *nods*

slow smile

The whole point of this particular exercise would be to see if you could control yourself, Vivi. Especially knowing that GG will be the one who puts you in check...

Not me.

She knows all of those little delicious secrets that I haven't had the time to learn.
She knows...things.

I know...that if I ask you politely, sweetly...one small finger just under your chin...that you will try very hard...

and then GG will have to take you to task later.

Really...this is a win/win for me.

*nods*

Melts into a gooey puddle of fear and wishfulness

SB and FD!! Do you see this? This is how you get a girl to behave!!! With promises of deliciousness like this.

Nevermind. Neither of you could ever pull off what Luna and Vail do without trying.

Melts into a gooey puddle of fear and wishfulness

SB and FD!! Do you see this? This is how you get a girl to behave!!! With promises of deliciousness like this.

Nevermind. Neither of you could ever pull off what Luna and Vail do without trying.

*grins*

It's a woman thing, baby doll.

They won't ever get it.

Ah...but what they DO get, they get well enough.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back