The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safety while biking!

And yes, I'm sure they do.

Squirrels.

All I can picture are these squirrels with an arsenal of acorns.. bopping random people off the head with them, and high fiving each other when they score a direct hit...

LOL....

All I can picture are these squirrels with an arsenal of acorns.. bopping random people off the head with them, and high fiving each other when they score a direct hit...

LOL....

Stopping occasionally, as if to say, "Did I leave the gas on? No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

/EddieIzzard

LOL....

Some of the bike trails in Door county wisconsin, during mating season or when teh birds have laid their eggs, the squirrels and birds will attack bikers as they ride by

You owe Cait an apology; you miserable fucking doucherag.

Nice to see you again, have you had breakfast today? Here lemme get you a few fried eggs and some coffee then maybe your english will return to where i can understand it :D

hmmmm now where did i put that frying pan

You're appalling. All of you. It's gross. You're like teenage girls only you spout twice the hypocritical bullshit.

LT: awww... This is why i dont put everyone on ignore. The adorable level around here just might give me the fuzzy-feel-good's.

Anyway.

-sets out an assortment of weaponry from whoopee cushions to warheads, in keeping with the letter of the day-

Ya'll have fun. I'm off to go rub bodies with a very attractive woman for the night. I mean go dancing with an old friend.

-smiles and poofs-

LT: awww... This is why i dont put everyone on ignore. The adorable level around here just might give me the fuzzy-feel-good's.

Anyway.

-sets out an assortment of weaponry from whoopee cushions to warheads, in keeping with the letter of the day-

Ya'll have fun. I'm off to go rub bodies with a very attractive woman for the night. I mean go dancing with an old friend.

-smiles and poofs-

That requires pictures.

-licks-

have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back