The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... I don't believe you're alone with that one. I was pretty immature about that stuff when I was a kid and still giggle now...at least my friends let their inner 12 yr olds comes out once in a while too.

It's good to act like a kid sometimes....

*hug*

Hello, Sia. Slept late today. How about you, how are you doing?

Sleeping late sounds nice though probably because I don't get to do it often.

I'm good. Completed Monday unscathed and will continue to press onward through the week.

It is! Otherwise you get crusty... and that simply won't do!

Yeah! You don't want to seem old and boring....

I'm all for doing stupid stuff like a teenager would.

But then again I'm 21 so I remember all the stupid stuff I did when I was a teenager very, very well... so it's easy to reenact them.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly you're usually kicking and screaming.... ;)

*skips up to him and loops her finger in his belt loop...if there's a belt loop?*

*doesn't back away this time, eyes following her fingers to his belt loop, then back up to her, snickering quietly* Well, I don't know about kicking, but...

*doesn't back away this time, eyes following her fingers to his belt loop, then back up to her, snickering quietly* Well, I don't know about kicking, but...

*laughs softly even blushes a bit as she looks off to the side then gives a tug on his belt loop.* Alright Casanova I believe we have some unfinished business back at my place.

*Leads him away.*

Yeah! You don't want to seem old and boring....

I'm all for doing stupid stuff like a teenager would.

But then again I'm 21 so I remember all the stupid stuff I did when I was a teenager very, very well... so it's easy to reenact them.

At 21 you still have the obligation to act stupid. ;)

At the very least you can get away with it...

*laughs softly even blushes a bit as she looks off to the side then gives a tug on his belt loop.* Alright Casanova I believe we have some unfinished business back at my place.

*Leads him away.*

*laughs and let's himself be dragged away*

Good to hear. Hope the week goes on without a hitch.

Me too! I have a couple of issues I need to deal with, but I'll take care of them tomorrow and hopefully that'll be the end of it.

Mehhh... question.

When you think of sexy bad-ass girls who comes to mind first?

Salma Hayek, especially in Desperado and From Dusk Til Dawn. Of course I've had a serious girl crush on her for ages.

Angelia Jolie ... during the Hackers and Girl Interrupted days.

Michelle Rodriguez ... she's pretty bad ass.

Milla Jovovich ... yep, she can kick ass

Oohh...Kate Beckinsale! yeah...Okay I'll stop now.

Salma Hayek, especially in Desperado and From Dusk Til Dawn. Of course I've had a serious girl crush on her for ages.

Angelia Jolie ... during the Hackers and Girl Interrupted days.

Michelle Rodriguez ... she's pretty bad ass.

Milla Jovovich ... yep, she can kick ass

Oohh...Kate Beckinsale! yeah...Okay I'll stop now.

Salma is gorgeous! But I can never think of her as a badass...

Angelia these days is just kinda... uughh.

I've always found Michelle sexy! She has some manly like features but she's still hot!

Milla is pretty, but too petite for my liking.

Katie.... ahhh Katie.... there is no words for her....

Sadly all are a little too old for what I'm thinking of. But very good choices ;)

Summer Glau

Oh why didn't I think of her? Lol she's perfect!!

Thank you :D

I found the first one to be okayish. After that, eh. I like the music though.

I can't believe they are only on 5 and still plan to do more.

I can't believe people still watch it even though it has nothing to do with the games. Seriously it could be called something else and no one would be the wiser.

I can't believe people still watch it even though it has nothing to do with the games. Seriously it could be called something else and no one would be the wiser.

Oh I know it...

I hate how they try to link the movies to the games by throwing out characters like Jill Valentine or Clair and Chris Redfield. Seriously? We get into the mind set that this is a completely different thing than the games then you wanna toss in something like that?

George A. Romero was originally suppose to do the script and he made it very close to the games... but noo don't use him, pick some idiot who changes it complete.

Oh I know it...

I hate how they try to link the movies to the games by throwing out characters like Jill Valentine or Clair and Chris Redfield. Seriously? We get into the mind set that this is a completely different thing than the games then you wanna toss in something like that?

George A. Romero was originally suppose to do the script and he made it very close to the games... but noo don't use him, pick some idiot who changes it complete.

Yeah, I read part of the script online, not bad. The series pretty much was done after (though I liked Revelations). It's no longer survival horror, because according to Capcom "Survival Horror doesn't sell anymore." :rolleyes:

Yeah, I read part of the script online, not bad. The series pretty much was done after (though I liked Revelations). It's no longer survival horror, because according to Capcom "Survival Horror doesn't sell anymore." :rolleyes:

I don't think Capcom has any idea what sells anymore.... I know tons of people who would love to watch a Resident Evil movie IF it was actually right!

LT: I hope with all my heart she remembers me, my life could crash and burn any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back