The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*smiles, drags her nose against his cheek leaving a kiss or two behind.* I should hope not... *snaps another button then with a little groan slips away, fingers on one hand still holding onto his shirt.* I think I will drag you away elsewhere.

LTIT: Did she just wipe her nose on his face? :eek:

*yawn* LT?

Why am I awake? It's dark outside and not even the birds are awake yet. Yeesh.

Just took a hot shower and I think I'll go crawl back into bed and see if I can't steal at least a couple of hours more....

FLT~

Mmmm... a couple of posts owed....

shower, pace, write - crap... all my notes are gone.

Shower, pace, write anyway or something...

I have patience... I know I do... but just wow.

I'm not an optimist but things have to go right sometimes.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be sweet or not.
Tumblr people frighten me sometimes.

Lovely thing. To step out onto your front porch with coffee cup in hand and breathe in all that wonderful smoke. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was going to rain. I can't bloody see the sky through the smoke. Just inhaling the stuff for a moment, gives me a headache. Looks like I'm staying indoors today as much as I possibly can.

I'd love a good rain with some wind right about now.

LT ~ Ok, it's about time for a change...now I go reddish or do I go darker...? Hmmm...

You are not invisible my Angel. I constantly see you in the world around me, I imagine you with me, holding my hand, running your fingers along my shoulders, snuggling up with me to watch a movie. My life is totally incomplete without you.

~ One Soul, two beings, mirrored reflections ~ Sometime I forget this my love especially in my darker moments. I couldn't have put those sentiments more eloquently...you know that I do the very self same things each day. :heart:

Don't say that.

thatssotrue_4458_1331514318.gif

*looks directly into your eyes* Do you realize how truly unique and special you are? :rose:

LR... Can I just say that what you just wrote was absolutely beautiful...
:rose:

It truly was...:rose:

I know, I know. I'm working on it now. :D

LTIT - this hotel 'suite' is bigger than my first apartment and Way, way nicer!

Okay. Settle down. Get yourself together. You can do this..

*looks up*

Oh, there's Sir Sage...

*breathes*

You can do it, it's true. *nods, quite sage-like*

I'm fairly certain the pretty wolf lady can do about anything she sets her mind to, in fact.

I usually don't require so many pep talks BUT friend Erlind and poppet BOTH left me amazing posts to reply to.

*sighs and wanders close for a hug*

And for some odd reason my words are coming hard these days...

I usually don't require so many pep talks BUT friend Erlind and poppet BOTH left me amazing posts to reply to.

*sighs and wanders close for a hug*

And for some odd reason my words are coming hard these days...

They leave amazing posts because you are unequovically inspiring

*nods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back