The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we designate a shirt or two for this activity this way I don't have a bunch of shirts with crooked barely sew on buttons. Oh wait... I'm wearing your shirts... *shrugs* Go crazy!

Hm..

We could just go with snappy shirts, like the one I'm wearing now. I could rip it open all day long and not mess anything up.

And I would!

Hm..

We could just go with snappy shirts, like the one I'm wearing now. I could rip it open all day long and not mess anything up.

And I would!

OMG, just go with this...

PaintShirt---Back-Velcro.gif

Ooooh...I like those snappy buttons!

Yes, we can go with those. Snap, snap, snap!

Fun times. :D

I do too!

Plus, the shirt looks good on me so.. double win!

Though it's still not quite as satisfying as ripping off buttons. Maybe I'll find an old shirt we can use. *nodnod*

I do too!

Plus, the shirt looks good on me so.. double win!

Though it's still not quite as satisfying as ripping off buttons. Maybe I'll find an old shirt we can use. *nodnod*

*laughs and then pauses* Oh! I can rip that snappy shirt off you... *eyes him with a grin.*

*inches closer* Or I could snap one at a time...

*reaches the hem of his shirt and gives a small tug to pop the bottom button.*

Oh?

*arches a brow and looks down at her fingers, chuckling quietly at the pop of the snap*

Well... that's another way to do it, too...

Oh?

*arches a brow and looks down at her fingers, chuckling quietly at the pop of the snap*

Well... that's another way to do it, too...

It is! *smiles, pulls the shirt apart a little more to snap the next button.* Though slower... it has it's own levels of fun.

*Slinks into his lap, straddling his legs and pulls at the shirt to snap open the next button while bringing her lips to his ear.* Such as this...

It is! *smiles, pulls the shirt apart a little more to snap the next button.* Though slower... it has it's own levels of fun.

*Slinks into his lap, straddling his legs and pulls at the shirt to snap open the next button while bringing her lips to his ear.* Such as this...

*Eyes drop to watch the next button open, one corner of his lips lifted into a grin*

And you won't see me complaining about fun...

*A quiet chuckle, his hands go to her thighs as she moves into his lap, a slight nod of his head*

Mmhmm... and certainly not about this...

*Eyes drop to watch the next button open, one corner of his lips lifted into a grin*

And you won't see me complaining about fun...

*A quiet chuckle, his hands go to her thighs as she moves into his lap, a slight nod of his head*

Mmhmm... and certainly not about this...

*smiles, drags her nose against his cheek leaving a kiss or two behind.* I should hope not... *snaps another button then with a little groan slips away, fingers on one hand still holding onto his shirt.* I think I will drag you away elsewhere.

*smiles, drags her nose against his cheek leaving a kiss or two behind.* I should hope not... *snaps another button then with a little groan slips away, fingers on one hand still holding onto his shirt.* I think I will drag you away elsewhere.

*laughs quietly, shaking his head slightly* No no... definitely not.

*grins and lets himself be pulled from the chair and dragged away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back