The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. See you are exhaustion and a possible coma inducing endurance challenge.

The cream is just the meagre substance I can offer to keep you from taking everything else.

Though I doubt it'll stop you.

-taps lower lip-

So you will placate me with you, and cream in place of everything else I could take from your body....

Make it into alfredo sauce and we will be well on our way to making a deal.

You're so technical ;)

She's an engineer, what do you expect?

So... if succubi kill their partners when they have sex... does that mean a blow/hand job is safe?

Depends on how nasty you're feeling as a writer. Could be safe, could be damaging, could be lethal. Remember, a blowjob is also called Oral Sex, so it might not be that safe after all.

She's an engineer, what do you expect?

Depends on how nasty you're feeling as a writer. Could be safe, could be damaging, could be lethal. Remember, a blowjob is also called Oral Sex, so it might not be that safe after all.

okay. Fine. so is what kills the finale? If he pulls out mid fuck, strokes himself off, does he still die? Or if she stops her fun mid way... is it still safe? What exactly kills the poor (or lucky) bastard? Does it only apply to the opposite sex? or if she takes on a female partner all conditions apply?

okay. Fine. so is what kills the finale? If he pulls out mid fuck, strokes himself off, does he still die? Or if she stops her fun mid way... is it still safe? What exactly kills the poor (or lucky) bastard? Does it only apply to the opposite sex? or if she takes on a female partner all conditions apply?

According to the old traditions, Succubi killed men by engaging in sexual intercourse until such time as the man died of exhaustion. An Incubus, the male version of the Succubus, would kill a woman the same way. They would not go after the same sex.

How you want to do it is totally up to you.

According to the old traditions, Succubi killed men by engaging in sexual intercourse until such time as the man died of exhaustion. An Incubus, the male version of the Succubus, would kill a woman the same way. They would not go after the same sex.

How you want to do it is totally up to you.

thanks!

This movie Teeth is hilarious it's hard to take seriously! Gotta love low budget B movies. :)

Isn't she in an abstinence class at the beginning? Or something similar?

Yes, she's part of a purity ring group. :rolleyes:
There is even a part in the background where an adult is speaking about how masturbation isn't pure either.

Yes, she's part of a purity ring group. :rolleyes:
There is even a part in the background where an adult is speaking about how masturbation isn't pure either.

*chuckle*

Yeah...definitely cheesy. But amusing nonetheless.

Edit: Ok, definitely bed time. G'night Lit!

Last edited:
Oh mah gawd they actually read my note.
But then edited it to make no sense.

First I think "Whoo!"
Then I think "What the fuckies?"

Should be a good day.

Heading out with someone i'd rather lick to death in private...

but we shall be in an oh so public venue... with all our cubs... all day.

and one of my cubs has swimmers ear. -sighs- Miserable cub at home or miserable cub thats having an awesome time and forgets hes miserable? yea.. we shall take option two, with lots of breaks.

-squirms-
I wonder what lovely things i'll get to whisper in her ear all afternoon....

Her cheeks do blush so very prettily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back