The Lake Cottage

Her stomach does a little flip flop when he says shes pretty. It made her happy to hear that he was looking at her as a woman and not someones wife.

She grabbed two plates and put some salad on them and added two kabobs on each. Setting the plates on teh table next to each other, she sat down and waited for Tom to join her.

As he sat next to her their thighs were touching and there went that electric jolt again. Everything was screaming "don't do this" but another part of him felt completely at ease and hungry for more, not just the dinner.

"And a delicious salad Sarah," as he did his best to stare at her profile and chest as they enjoyed dinner and the view.

"Some bit of relaxation beginning to creep in yet? This place can be soothing and addictive."

Sarah felt an electric jolt flow through her thigh, as they touched. She tried to ignore it as she started to eat. Neither one moving away from the other.

She finally admitted to herself that there was definitly attraction, more than attraction, there was chemistry, and if dhe wasn't careful there would be an explosive reaction.

Taking a deep breath at his question, she looked around at the sunset, and the lake between teh trees, and just visible in the twilight, the family of deer at the waters edge getting a drink.

"It's lovely here," she replies, sitting back abnd wiping her lips with her napkin. I can feel the stress melting away." she tells him, sipping her wine. "I might have to buy property like this, so peaceful, so beautiful, such pleasant companionship" she says without thinking.

Tom caught that last part of her statement and for some reason felt very pleased.

"Good, Josh said you needed this time. Anything I can do to make it enjoyable is just for you to ask. Tell you what, how about I put these things in the dishwasher. And you can change to a bathing suit and we will take a dip as the sun goes down.

And then a warm up in the tub if you like, and then that zombie movie? I can meet you down there and I'll even bring another bottle of wine if you like."

He really didn't want to move and lose that skin contact. But good hosts have responsibilities.

"Sounds good." She stood up and impulsively kissed his cheek. "Thank you. You don't know how much I needed this. I didn't realize how much I needed this." she said and disappeared into the house to change.

Walking into the bedroom, she closed the door and stripped off her clothes. Then, Realizing her stuff was still packed in suitcases, getting wrinkled, she decided to unpack. She figured she had 20 minutes or so while Tom cleaned up and got changed.

First she took out the dresses she brought, in case they decided to go out to a nice restaurant, and hung them up in the empty closet. Next she opened up a suitcase mostly Lingerie. After all what was a vacation without getting your freak on, she thought as she put her unmentionables in the dresser.

Next, she started to unpack her clothes and put them into the dresser as well. Shorts in one drawer, tees in another. She put her shoes in the closet, and then started to arrange her personal care items.

As she went to put her suitcases in the closet, she realized she hadn't seen her bathing suit, any of them. She remembered she packed three. A one piece in case boss was a perv, a two piece that covered her pretty well, and a very skimpy two piece in case she and hubby had some time alone on the beach.

Looking through the dresser she failed to find any of them. Standing there naked she had no idea what to do. Running into town to get one now would be pointless, everything would be closed, and if she did find a place to buy one, by the time she got back it wold be too late to swim.

Sighing in anger she was going to pull on a pair of shorts and long tee shirt when she spied a matching panty and bra set. Realizing that they would actually cover more of her than her regular swimsuit did, and the pretty pink with yellow flowers looked a lot like a swimsuit.

Putting them on, she went and looked herself over in the mirror. She turned all around to see how they fit, and nodded in approval. The panties were full bottomed covering her cheeks completely. Her shaved mons was likewise fully covered, more than most bikinis she wore.

The top gave better support than most bikini tops and while it did lift and squeeze her breasts together, it also wrapped around the side covering her side boob, something she found to be uncommon in womans bathing suits.

Most suits made her feel like she was going to pop out of her top any second. This one felt very secure. She jumped a few times and while there was some bounce, she could tell she wasn't in danger of a wardrobe malfunction.

Her only worry was the traditional bra clasp in the back. That was the only thing that might give away this was underwear, not a bikini. Thinking this she smiled. Looking her 29 year old frame, taut stomach, lean legs, larger than average bust, and heart shapped ass, no guy would notice her bra clasp. Besides her long hair would fall down her back, covering it so she decided to go for it.

Pulling on a long thin cotton dress she always wore a as a cover up, her skimpy bikini fell out. 'Damn static cling' she thought as she debated changing, and decided against wearing something that was a bit slutty in front of her husbands boss who was practically a stranger. Putting it in the dresser, she grabbed her towel and a few other things that she tossed into her beach bag. Then she slipped on her water shoes and headed downstairs to find Tom.

Clean up went quickly as the meal was simple and just two of them. And he was handy in the kitchen and ever so task oriented. He swore he still felt some warmth in that thigh that had been touching hers. Not as hot as that quick kiss on his cheek though.

A quick change into some swim shorts. Nothing daring as that was just not his speed, lose and comfortable. And a green that matched his eyes. According to the saleslady that sold them to him.

Back to the kitchen to get fresh wine glasses, open another bottle of wine and grab a fresh beach towel from the laundry room.

As he reached the back living room french doors, he paused to turn on the low level, but sparse lighting down at the beach and dock. It barely outlined the sitting area...just enough so you could do a clear walk, but not enough to expose the area to neighbors.

He pushed one door open, turning as he backed out as he carried the wine and glasses, towel over his shoulder. Just as Sarah rounded the corner from her room.

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. A long white thin dress as a beach cover. The hint of pink suit underneath. Every curve accented. And those eyes.

Could you really be 16 again and on a first date?

Sarah stopped short surprised by Tom. She hadn't expected him to be right there. "Oh hi...I'm ready to go..." she said holding up her bag as she tried not to stare. She expected him to have some loe handles and at least the start of middle age spread.

Tom was as if not more fit than her husband. While he didn't quite have a 6 pack, he was defiantly toned and exercised regularly. Her eys ran down his body seeing that he had enough hair to bemanly but not enough to be gross. His shoulders were strong, his pecs were developed and his arms were about as thick as her lower thighs.

Dammit Jacob, she thought. Why aren't you here, I'm going to be horny tonight. she thought to herself wishing she had packed a toy or two once she found out she would be without her husband for a few days.

He managed to pull himself out of his stare and daze.

His mind chastising him for her being married....but it inserted "hey, one of your best friends with benefits is married and her husband knows about you two and condones what you deliver that he has no desire to".

He blushingly opened the door wider, "This way m'lady."

Knowing as she passed and walked out that beginning setting sun would be full on frontal to that thin dress.

She walked a bit unsteadily, probably from the two bottles of wine, she thought knowing that in part it was from being so close to this sexy man.

Walking out the door she followed the path to the water slowly so Tom could catch up to her.

They reached the seating area and he set the glasses on the low table and filled them.

"A toast.... to a relaxing time for you and nothing but your enjoyment and what your heart desires...."

They clinked glasses and drank. She did half of it.

"A quick dip to chill off and stir some nerves?"

And he raced ahead and dove in.

She laughed at him. Men they're just boys in bigger bodies. She thought as she carefully made her way to the water not wanting to fall. Laying our her blanket, she put her purse down and waiting until Tom was looking, she slowly pulled her cover off exposing her almost naked body.

He arose from the water and cleared his face while standing in waist deep water.

Greeted by her pulling off that white cover.

And revealing that sexy as fuck hot body in pink.

The electric charge was there even without direct contact.

She slowly walked to the water and stood at the edge, her polished toes just touching the water line. Ohh that's nice she said walking in to mid thigh. Then she squatted down so she was in the water up to her neck. She began scooping up water and rubbing it on her exposed skin getting her whole body wet. once her body was used to the water temperature she stood up....

Rapt with his attention on her....but when she stood up.....so did something thankfully hidden below the water.

Whatever that suit was, once wet, it seemed to all be but invisible.

Clean shaven pussy that looked so young.....and those areola so defined and dark.

Damn.

He managed a, "Nice feeling taking that dip? It seems to agree with you from my perspective."

And those nipples......and her glance back with those haunting eyes.

"His words sounded innocent, but the tone there was something odd about it. Shrugging it off, she dove under the water and swam closer to him surfacing a few feet away in waist deep water.

"God I could swims in this water forever" she says turning toward him. "Any interest in selling this place? With my upcoming bonus I could pay cash."

He was drawn to those eyes and her chest. And he felt like a dirty old man looking...well, almost. Any guy in his right mind would be doing the same.

"No interest at all in selling it, Sarah. But always interested in the right repeat visitors."

Damn. Did he really say that out loud?

He dunked under hoping the chilly hate would cool his thoughts...only to be greeted with that view of her pussy behind that swim suit.

He popped up and saw that smile on her face and what looked like a lick of her lips.

"Any neighbors selling. Even if it's just the land, I wouldn't mind designing and building my own getaway she said when he surfaced, as she started to float on her back, closing her eyes.

He shuddered at her floating body, exposing those breasts and the occasional view of pussy as the waves rolled.

"Hell, I'd pay you to remodel this place...it could use a guest house."

And he arranged his cock to a better position in his suit.

"While I enjoy being here, I would prefer my own place to being a guest here."

"Enough about business." she scolds herself. "I could use a good workout. How far across the lake?" she asks eyeing the far shoreline.

"About a half mile, it's just one of the larger coves. I'm game if you are?"

And it would take his mind of wanting to grab her for a kiss right now.

"You wanna race over there?" she asks wondering if her stamina was enough to beat him, and her competitive juices had started to flow as soon as she said race.

"Sure." And he dove under, surfaced and shouted, "GO!"

Then stopped and said, "Think of what my prize will be."

And started to swim.....

"Cheater" she screamed and began to swim only a few yards behind.

He smiled as he heard the accusation. Then started a steady pace to stay just ahead of her. Bet she always played to win...a good trait in anybody....even better in a friendly competition between ... between "what"....friends or he and Sarah?

He stayed with steady strokes, some times letting her get a length ahead then pulling ahead of her. He was used to this swim. At least 1-2 times a day when up here. And his regular daily swims at the gym for the last 10 years.

He switched to a back stroke so he could watch where she was easier.

She got teh feeling he was toying with her, not expecting her to have the stamina to keep up. When he switched to the back strok she saw her chance, she called on the reserves she had been holding back, and as she started to gaon on him, she let her arm "accidently" get cajght in his swimsuit and pulled it dwon to his knees.

Then she dove under water and swam strong and easily reached shore while he was still pulling up his trunks. "I guess I win," she called out and started doing a dance to gloat about i beating him.

Back