The Jeffinator's Lounge

Yay! *is tackled*

Also, I am considering a game about a team of athletes. Their sport is a sort of mix between UFC and Iron Man, and the story centers around MegaMan characters:

Years ago, genius Tommy Spark took over Spark Industries after the death of his father, Harold Spark. He propelled technology to a whole new level, and created the first powered exosuit. Eventually, his design was improved, and he pioneered the early days of the International BattleTech Championship.

In the current era, Tommy Spark is an old man. The IBTC is the world's most popular sport, and people all over the planet watch the BattleTech matches on television. They even have little remote controlled robots that kids use to have their own miniature matches.

The story would center around the Dragonwings, and my character, Eddie Rockman, is captian of the team. There are many different teams, and they battle each other in huge stadiums. Generally, BattleTech fighters create a stage name to be used in battles. Eddie goes by MegaMan when he enters the arena.

So, whatcha think?

so jeff for your International BattleTech Championship story what would it focus on
and how advacne can the suits be

bored...considering a GI Joe styled thread...

Know what would be even cooler? Avatar-style GI Joe thread. The Joes climb inside this pod and it transfers their conscious minds into their avatars, clones of themselves with genetic enhancements.

I just popped in to wish everyone a "Happy Thanksgiving":rose:

Please go to my Eclectic Thread to view the proper tribute:devil:

BSDM Thanksgiving Turkey

Of course we do not do that in Canada:D

Well I might of:eek:

Mine were twins and...

"They pleased me so!"

hmmm....psychic warriors....a kid seems fairly normal...except that one day, he develops, for lack of a better expression, wings of fire.

Well, me and my brother have made up our minds -- we are returning to Florida together. We are looking at getting on a plane around March 10th-11th. We're so excited!

Dammit. I no longer have net at my apartment. Took me a while to get over to Mom's to use hers, been helping a friend move. Anyway, since I can't get online as often as before, all my games will have to be closed until I get down to Florida and get internet set up there. This pisses me off, this vacation was supposed to be awesome but things are fucking up.

Dammit. I no longer have net at my apartment. Took me a while to get over to Mom's to use hers, been helping a friend move. Anyway, since I can't get online as often as before, all my games will have to be closed until I get down to Florida and get internet set up there. This pisses me off, this vacation was supposed to be awesome but things are fucking up.

Bad luck is like a cockroach -- where there is one, there is a million. Things are NOT going the way they were supposed to. This vacation is turning out to be... unrelaxing. Some of the stuff I had set up went down the shitter, and it looks like I will probably end up homeless until I get my tax return next year. I am going to try and remain positive, though. Best case scenario, something comes up and everything works out. Worst case scenario, I'll be getting plenty of fresh air and losing a lot of weight, lol.

Back