The Jeffinator's Lounge

how old is your laptop? if it's got a modern processor (such as a Core2 or Phenom), you want to use a custom tuned Vista 64....which I'll be working on making when I have a cd I can burn it to.

well, rightclick My Computer and click Properties. Tell me what it says for the amount of memory and the processor

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-53 1.70 GHz
Memory (RAM): 766 MB (though thats cos I have a lot of music on here atm, cos my 1 TB hard-drive is currently been borrowed)

your memory doesn't have a thing to do with your hard drive. also, that's a really ODD amount of memory. To start with, yes, you have a 64 bit processor. At least it's AMD, though that's a really low processor speed. Netbook, I take it?

no, that doesn't explain the memory at all. the standards for XP are 256, 512, 1028. for vista and 7, 512, 1028, 2048 (with the highest that I know of being a 4 GB stick). I suppose if you're running a triple channel kit it might explain it, or if someone installed a 256 meg and a 512 meg. Anyways, for security on a 64 bit processor, you want a 64 bit OS...running a 32 bit OS will just allow hackers a direct window into your PC. for compatibility's sake (from personal experience), I suggest a custom Vista X64, preferably made from Ultimate. XP Pro X64, the only 64 bit XP, has NO support because Microsoft abandoned it immediately for Vista.

how's your Free Disk Space? what I do every so often is run an antiviral, an antispyware, use HiJack THIS! to get rid of browser hijackers, run a defrag, then error checking, then use the program Restoration to get rid of file remnants, then another defrag. First time I used Restoration on my desktop, I cleared out about 30 percent of my hard drive.

I pity you. My first anime were Transformers, Robotech, and Mobile Suit Gundam...it explains a lot, doesn't it.

Yay for me, lol. I have an appointment on Friday to see if I am crazy or not, lol. I am going to see if I really am OCD and Bipolar. My job is now in jeopardy because of my emotions, my state of mental health. I have been on five different roller coasters at the same time within my mind, and I need to get on meds or something. If it's bad enough and I lose my job for good, I may end up living on SSI and food stamps....

Considering doing a Final Fantasy VII game based in our real world. Shinra Enterprises, Inc. owns most of the major businesses in Tokyo and other big cities, but they are also the biggest Yakuza family in all Japan. They have associates in many governmental offices, giving them almost free reign of Tokyo and the surrounding areas. Things take a turn for the worst when Gavin Shinra runs for President. Knowing the polls will be rigged and Shinra will be elected no matter what, Avalanche tries desperately to stop the conglomerate from taking over the entire country. Whatcha thinlk?

Considering doing a Final Fantasy VII game based in our real world. Shinra Enterprises, Inc. owns most of the major businesses in Tokyo and other big cities, but they are also the biggest Yakuza family in all Japan. They have associates in many governmental offices, giving them almost free reign of Tokyo and the surrounding areas. Things take a turn for the worst when Gavin Shinra runs for President. Knowing the polls will be rigged and Shinra will be elected no matter what, Avalanche tries desperately to stop the conglomerate from taking over the entire country. Whatcha thinlk?

When did Japan establish a presidency?

When did Japan establish a presidency?

Oops. *does research*

Okay, so the Diet of Japan, which consists of the House of Representatives and the House of Counsillors, is corrupted by Shinra. He's got moles everywhere, and they plan to ensure he gets appointed Prime Minister. Without knowing who in the government they can trust, people form Avalanche, which is labeled as a terrorist organization. Things get worse when Shinra reveals his new technology -- Mako Reactors. Eight reactors around Tokyo, and they never have to worry about power again. However, this is soon revealed to have negative effects on the planet and boosts global warming.

Back