The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

Look at your sources. BLM assclowns. Zumi you are a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ezell_Ford

His rights were violated and there was no reason to suspect he had drugs. Not sure why one cop is guilty of violating his rights and when he resisted the other cop was within reason to shoot him.

It may not be smart to do, but if you are being illegally detained you have the right to resist illegal detention. And if you are within your rights to resist illegal detention how is it right that shooting you is legal?

Zumis sources are correct. The autopsy results are valid.

The police violated his constitutional rights and then shot him. Pure police brutality. They initiated the whole confrontation.

They were not answering a disturbance call, this was plainly just rousting some easy target.

Inept policing to initiate a physical confrontation with a suspect. Good way to get knifed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ezell_Ford

His rights were violated and there was no reason to suspect he had drugs. Not sure why one cop is guilty of violating his rights and when he resisted the other cop was within reason to shoot him.

It may not be smart to do, but if you are being illegally detained you have the right to resist illegal detention. And if you are within your rights to resist illegal detention how is it right that shooting you is legal?

Zumis sources are correct. The autopsy results are valid.

The police violated his constitutional rights and then shot him. Pure police brutality. They initiated the whole confrontation.

They were not answering a disturbance call, this was plainly just rousting some easy target.

Inept policing to initiate a physical confrontation with a suspect. Good way to get knifed.
Zumi is a Quisling in America. He and his ilk need their own perfect country. It isn't America. Liberals have a solution for everything but their busted valise selves. He talks of respectability politics like it is a bad thing. Have some fucking respect for yourself and you won't have to answer to the cops EVER. Fuck with them as egged on by the Divider in Chief and answer the consequences. Zumi and his Brooklyn libbies have no idea how despised they and their clown Mayor are by the rest of our state and country. The jig is up. Boom goes the petard.

Cruz and Rubio are affirmative action candidates run amok. Like our current leader. Feel good inclusive America. Look they are Hispanic.....BFD. Can they relate to the average Hispanic worker. No they can't. None of these candidates can. They are in it for one person....themselves. This election settles once and for all what a shambles our election process is. Trump is about to blow it all up....Shakespeare style.

Zumi is a Quisling in America. He and his ilk need their own perfect country. It isn't America. Liberals have a solution for everything but their busted valise selves. He talks of respectability politics like it is a bad thing. Have some fucking respect for yourself and you won't have to answer to the cops EVER. Fuck with them as egged on by the Divider in Chief and answer the consequences. Zumi and his Brooklyn libbies have no idea how despised they and their clown Mayor are by the rest of our state and country. The jig is up. Boom goes the petard.

Zumi enjoys everything of color........if you're pasty white, he spits on you

OK, whatever you say Lew of Fight the Power Memorial high school. Go make some more Airplane movies.

Look at your sources. BLM assclowns. Zumi you are a joke.

I posted those some time ago, LookDown. You running on Alzheimer's time now? Never confuse me with yourself, as the receipts were delivered and notarized.

Not only are you factually bitched out, you're apparently lonely and looking for that special someone waaaaay after Valentine's Day.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Zumi is a Quisling in America.

Zumi and his Brooklyn libbies

832984.gif

My name again... and the reaching...and the looking for me...

...fuck, do I get a prize for you being in love with me so hard in the paint like this? Like a fucking dinner at least? No flowers, no candy, no nothing from your cheap date ass? Your erection is not my problem!

You're like a fresh out-of-the-tank recessive gene clone of another anti-liberal schnook who used to be in crazy in love with me up in here. He don't post under his original name so much these days, but sweater god you actin' just like him with your slobber on my boots.

Maybe you are his alt. That would explain some things. You're not a closeted bisexual, are you? :D

Zumi enjoys everything of color........if you're pasty white, he spits on you

tumblr_lmsz0zpdZV1qgxpy0.gif

It has zilch to do with your color and everything to do with you bitter schmucks being basic and perpetually pressed. Always stepping to me with your unsolicited feels because you got nothing else to do. Get a grip and go get your life.

And fuck hawking loogies, Becky...I wouldn't waste my precious sparkling lemonade piss on you if you accidentally screwed up your backyard barbecue prep and went full human torch! :D

Stephen Colbert revives his role, as the Hunger Game's Caesar Flickerman.

2016 American Hunger for Power, Influence and Perks Games, honors another fallen.

Jeb Bush, has forfeited his chance at being a Victor.

I posted those some time ago, LookDown. You running on Alzheimer's time now? Never confuse me with yourself, as the receipts were delivered and notarized.

Not only are you factually bitched out, you're apparently lonely and looking for that special someone waaaaay after Valentine's Day.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

832984.gif

My name again... and the reaching...and the looking for me...

...fuck, do I get a prize for you being in love with me so hard in the paint like this? Like a fucking dinner at least? No flowers, no candy, no nothing from your cheap date ass? Your erection is not my problem!

You're like a fresh out-of-the-tank recessive gene clone of another anti-liberal schnook who used to be in crazy in love with me up in here. He don't post under his original name so much these days, but sweater god you actin' just like him with your slobber on my boots.

Maybe you are his alt. That would explain some things. You're not a closeted bisexual, are you? :D

tumblr_lmsz0zpdZV1qgxpy0.gif

It has zilch to do with your color and everything to do with you bitter schmucks being basic and perpetually pressed. Always stepping to me with your unsolicited feels because you got nothing else to do. Get a grip and go get your life.

And fuck hawking loogies, Becky...I wouldn't waste my precious sparkling lemonade piss on you if you accidentally screwed up your backyard barbecue prep and went full human torch! :D
Just need you and your ilk to know how played out your lies and act are. If you want to take that as some sort of attraction, I expect nothing less from you. You are the filth that.continues to drag our country down into its current quagmire. Your lack of any self respect is what creates an environment where up is down and wrong is right. Thankfully it has come to an end and you and your fellow thieves will be held accountable. We have turned a corner in our country and the silent majority will soon have their say.

What Rubio needs is for Cruz to get out. That's the only way he can equalize with Trump, which has to happen fast. But Cruz doesn't have the personality to do anything like that. The Kasich problem is minor, but it could be solved by offering him the VP slot under the table.

Just need you and your ilk to know how played out your lies and act are. If you want to take that as some sort of attraction, I expect nothing less from you. You are the filth that.continues to drag our country down into its current quagmire. Your lack of any self respect is what creates an environment where up is down and wrong is right. Thankfully it has come to an end and you and your fellow thieves will be held accountable. We have turned a corner in our country and the silent majority will soon have their say.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Marcia Brady! My name and your queer jealousy of Brooklyn will still be here for you to press rewind on when you get lonely!

tumblr_inline_n7hokvXyhG1sos8f4.gif

Maybe the Malheur Militia needs to occupy Congress to get them to uphold the Constitution.

What Rubio needs is for Cruz to get out. That's the only way he can equalize with Trump, which has to happen fast. But Cruz doesn't have the personality to do anything like that. The Kasich problem is minor, but it could be solved by offering him the VP slot under the table.

Spot on, yeah I agree with your analysis.

Back