The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

Cheeto's Chief of Staff, Mark "I'm Not Going To Talk With This Mask On" Meadows just got confirmed for coronavirus.

At this rate, Joe, Jill, Kamala n' them are gonna have to trailer truck outside the White House before sliding in so they can gopher bomb that joint a few times to get it clean! :D

Cheeto's Chief of Staff, Mark "I'm Not Going To Talk With This Mask On" Meadows just got confirmed for coronavirus.

At this rate, Joe, Jill, Kamala n' them are gonna have to trailer truck outside the White House before sliding in so they can gopher bomb that joint a few times to get it clean! :D

Do they make a tent large enough for the fumigation?

Love me some Kornacki. Looks like Leslie Jones does as well.

https://twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/1324594932628090880?s=21

https://twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/1324614712345022464?s=21

https://twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/1324807523556192256?s=21

That is not the Steve way!

Someone should have mooned his ugly face

EmP0sBfXUAAb6KV.jpg

Haha, getting flicked off left and right.

Don Lemon UNLOADED a truck full of funk tonight on Cheeto's bullshit...whooo lordy

peep CNN on Twitter you'll see

November 10, 2020

Seth Meyers

Meyers pointed to the irony of the situation: Those who used to mock “liberal tears”
and wear t-shirts that said “F*ck your feelings,” are now melting down.

They “need a warm blanket and a cup of Earl Grey tea to cope with losing
a presidential election,” Meyers joked before bring up a somber thought:

“Even though Trump himself might be on his way out, the deep rot that the rise has
exposed within our political system isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. It runs through
the veins of the Republican party, which is why Trump was thoroughly and overwhelmingly
repudiated.”

“The president and virtually the entire Republican party are engaged in an attempt
to delegitimize the election and blow up our democracy,” he added. “Clearly, the deep rot
in our political system and the conservative movement exposed by Trump’s rise is not
going away any time soon. He is not unique—and fixing that will require bold, systemic
change.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/seth-me...umps-loss-they-want-to-blow-up-our-democracy/

AlterNet ✓
Twitter › AlterNet

'Like a lunatic on the subway':
Trump's national security adviser is warning staff they'll be fired
for mentioning Biden’s name

7 hours ago

:confused:

Biden is "He Who Must Not Be Named"

White House officials are acting like President-elect (!!!!)

Joe Biden is Harry Potter’s Voldermort: He who must not be named.

“If you even mention Biden’s name… that’s a no-go, you’d be fired,”
one national security official said. “Everyone is scared of even talking
about the chance of working with the [Biden] transition.”

Trump’s National Security Adviser Tells Staff: Don’t Even Mention Biden’s Name

Daily Kos

John "Bolt-On Mustache' Bolton's replacement, Robert C. O'Brien, must suspect
that someone is giving his office a "loyalist's test," if he does not want to hear
anyone under his authority saying the forbidden name- Biden!

Flipping channels during the mid-day news-

The day is passing quickly, and I am still left wondering, if I had imagined it.

An audio recording of Trump, absolutely screaming the words cheaters, liars,
played during the airing of the day's news, on a major network media outlet.

This week, he used all caps in a tweet. He has learned to scream words in all caps.

Is this what he does, to get his way ? Is this the Trump that people interacting with
him on a daily basis, experience ? There are records of him abusing his staff and
aides, but no audio recordings. Trump, behind closed doors.

It would be funny, if the consequence were not horrible, tragic, and just plain fucked-up.
Trump has spent his entire adult life striving to become the cheater and liar that he is
today.

He had made himself ridiculous. But, what he promotes, remains dreadfully frightening.

I am loving trump and the 'tards twisting in the wind. It makes the rest of 2020 worth it.

This is 2020 Christmas in a nutshell-

Replica of the OriginalCharlie Brown Christmas tree, weighed down
to the breaking point, by a colourful but accurate coronavirus globe
ornament.

Back