The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Brexit, this is the perfect time to be buying property :cool:

Make lemonade!

Ohio only sold $75,000 worth of pot on its first day of legal marijuana. I feel those are rookie numbers.

i do. squirrels are awesome. crazy smart little fuckers. i don't care if people think they're pests. fuck people. people are killing the planet. ever heard of a squirrel killing the planet? no? suck on that, motherfucker.

The difference between a squirrel and a rat is that a squirrel has a cute furry tail.

squirrel-coat-light-fur-jacket-squirrel-fur-coat-striped-squirrel-costume-for-dog-xl-squirrel-coat-of-arms-meaning.jpg

okay. i do slow down a little. as i cuss under my breath. i will not swerve for them. no one's life is worth a squirrel.

another long day. this job is making me reevaluate what i want in life. it is a good thing. my confidence is growing, and i know am damn good at whatever it is i set my mind to. one day this will be chalked up to experience.

okay. i do slow down a little. as i cuss under my breath. i will not swerve for them. no one's life is worth a squirrel.

another long day. this job is making me reevaluate what i want in life. it is a good thing. my confidence is growing, and i know am damn good at whatever it is i set my mind to. one day this will be chalked up to experience.

That squirrel is likely reevaluating a few things too..

only 23 days to go

been bingeing on GoT's and those days need to hurry up and pass.

I'm going to hell. I laughed reading a high school classmate's obituary tonight. "She is survived by her son Harley Rider Howell". That poor kid.

instant-pot-pork-chops5.jpg

They can come out good.

Fair enough - I want a little sear on my chops. I suppose it could be done, but I doubt it's any faster or better than a nice cast iron pan. I'd only use pressure on roasts.

I'm still figuring out the best use of the Instant Pot, but I think part of the mystery is figuring out which things become more efficient or better suited in it, and which do not.

Somebody was telling me they were cooking chicken in the IP, and rice on the stove, for instance - which is upside down.

Bon appetite

Fair enough - I want a little sear on my chops. I suppose it could be done, but I doubt it's any faster or better than a nice cast iron pan. I'd only use pressure on roasts.

I'm still figuring out the best use of the Instant Pot, but I think part of the mystery is figuring out which things become more efficient or better suited in it, and which do not.

Somebody was telling me they were cooking chicken in the IP, and rice on the stove, for instance - which is upside down.

Bon appetite

The recipe says they're seared.

Bon appetite

...I forgot to put my leftovers in the fridge.

If you leave potroast sitting out for like five and a half hours, it's fine right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back