The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV: Garlic Garnate, 1HF and Gangrenous Franz in The Case..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that voice to text is almost a whole legible tonight.

Me seeing if you posted out of order would be me paying attention which I'm not. I can barely see on my phone, I forgot my glasses and I had a glass of wine

You seem to have your post ready to go before I can even get a window to type into here.

Me seeing if you posted out of order would be me paying attention which I'm not. I can barely see on my phone, I forgot my glasses and I had a glass of wine
Drunk, wet and naked. My kinda girl.

You really are not keeping up your end of the blather.

I'm watching the stars. The kitten keeps walking the rim of the hot tub and I hope she doesn't fall in.

Query, what the hell are you doing? :rolleyes:

I'm not even reading your posts,
I just saw your alt come up on my subscribed threads and figured you must be bored.

You're such a nut. :D

Aqua! :)

I'm watching the stars. The kitten keeps walking the rim of the hot tub and I hope she doesn't fall in.

Not that I wish ill on the kitten, but if it does fall in.. it will give you something to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back